QQ all-in preflop

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

If I go everything, but it also depends on how I am doing in the tournament and the chips I have:cool::cool:

sarvari_ati

sarvari_ati

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

At the preflop it is dangerous to have a 50-50% chance of winning rather raise to a big bet.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

luiz6422

luiz6422

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course. But yesterday my cards KK utg 9 BB allin, Buttom calls AA and won.:D Good luck!

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends if another player was close to going out. if not id go all in. watch the cards flip over and see the other guys q6 and watch the donkey reward system give them a straight
and then see that the player was, of course, a russian .

I went out quite early yesterday, flopped the second nut flush draw, two overs and a straight draw, of course, none of them hit I only had like 20 outs to his 1 lol ..
I had a similar issue today. I was 2nd bottom stack on the final table.

Got A9s and shoved.
The donkey reward system as you so eloquently put it rewarded them for having a 3,6 off.

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For 10BB a great card. For me, this is definitely a push, regardless of position

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

At the preflop it is dangerous to have a 50-50% chance of winning rather raise to a big bet.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
Hello, would you still take this position if you had less than 10 big blinds ?
I ask because I would go all in every time but I do get stung a lot.
Also I do this because I feel in eight hands time there will only be six big blinds left in my stack and the chance of a good hand is not very good. To

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course push. After all, the best hand may not be many hands in a row. Pairs 10+, AK, AQ, and so on. I would still think how many opponents, if one to one, I push 88+.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think with 10-30 BB left it is right to shove or to call allin with QQ against 1 or 2 players, not more.

L

Lola0602

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All in with QQ

Hello all,

I was by game with QQ All in and has lost many of Chips.
This ist very annoying because it is a good Hand.
:)

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
24 hours ago I played so I went all-in with QQ preflop and my rival had KK and was out of the tournament.
All in without fear. If the opponent has KK AA, congratulations to him. Most likely you will double your stack. You don't have to look for ghosts either, 10 BB don't shove QQ for fear (AA KK) certainly you'll die in the blinds.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would probably dare to go all in with such a hand

raul400368

raul400368

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love QQs but not all-in preflop, I don't go all-in in preflop, and I see all-in in preflop very rarely. To call all-in I like to see the flop. this is now a while ago I saw anything.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have had QQ in the HJ position when the UTG 3 bets so i call then the SB push's all in now this cause's a problem for me every time it seem to me no matter what they have they always win for some reason call it bad luck or whatever but i can not fold QQ 's :idea:

The Riff_Raff :cool:

D

DrGreenthumb420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You would be surprised with how many junky hands you're supposed to go allin there.. Qq is about as good as it gets

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All-in

I think that flopping to walk allin is a roulette with any hand. But sometimes it needs to be done, it all depends on the specific situation.

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
certainly!
I will not miss the opportunity to double the stack or steal the pot.
If it falls .. gg

1player1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in late position with a call and several limpers, I would try all-in to limit the field

B

bempassado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course. I would go all in with AQ or TT

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on the players sitting at your table and your position !!! Such cards must be played as profitably as possible! If you are a dealer then you can play a small raise of approximately 2 bb. But we don’t know how aggressively you played before! Many factors influence this decision.

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course your all in with 10bb here no question

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything in poker is usually relative to the time of a tournament, for example, the amount of chips, the position, the rival we are facing and other factors that influence the decision-making of each hand. You can even play badly on purpose to catch your opponent.

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very late position against smaller stack, can and should work. Early position can turn ugly. I 3 bet early with QQ. Depending on stack and notes on players at table.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with QQ I would raise the bet immediately in the blind and if they roll all inn I would pay. after the first three cards are discovered without manifesting a Q and visualizing A or K I would start to worry. In live tournaments I would be much safer with JJ, QQ, KK but in online poker, everything is unpredictable or rather, any madness could happen.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People jam with almost any pair ,so why not with queens ,but there is factors i think of before i do so