QQ all-in preflop

H3kf

H3kf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If any enemy have a stack shorter then my, I can pass with TT or low. But with JJ I can All-In

cferdi

cferdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends if another player was close to going out. if not id go all in. watch the cards flip over and see the other guys q6 and watch the donkey reward system give them a straight
and then see that the player was, of course, a russian .

I went out quite early yesterday, flopped the second nut flush draw, two overs and a straight draw, of course, none of them hit I only had like 20 outs to his 1 lol ..

I can't believe how often I have had 12-15 outs and not one has hit! Seems they only happen if I fold!!! LMAO:confused::rolleyes:

M

markmu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course it's the right decision to go all in.
I woul go all in from 88+ and AK.
If someone has pocket Kings, it's just bad luck. Nothing to worry about:)

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
QQ all in

hello with QQ and 10bb I go all in in any position without hesitation

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course yes, why wait to another two cards if you don´t know when it can came. You have maybe the only opportunity to get up and compete against big stacks players. Remeber is a free MTT is not a Sunday Million or someting like that. Good luck in the tables !!!

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends do I have a large stack manic to my left. I might min raise hope someone jams and I call. Because if they have better, they would call even if I jammed but if they have significantly worst you would have scared them into a fold.

A lot of time late near the final table, large stack will be applying a lot of pressure. This is a situation you want. They would be doing this with 4+. Your hand will have a lot of equity against those hands.

By prejamming you have a much greater chances of taking down the blinds, but limit yourself to getting called down by better and making worst hands fold. Depending on your objective you should select your approach differently. Or you can go GTO style, get a dice out 1,2 you min raise, 3-6 you shove.

PatValShark

PatValShark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some elements to consider on any all in I believe are the stage of the tournament & or the size of the bankrolls (Tables) and the blind cover. Once these are considered then one can create a strategy that you are comfortable and vary that accordingly. Me very rarely do I change my strategy of JJ or better.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah thats hard to judge but QQ is a dangerous combination, just in real life :D

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys! I think 99% of players minimum would put all in with 10bbs with QQ so the answer is absolutely YES!!

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We are very close to the final table in a $ 300 Mtt CardsChat tournament in pokerstars your cards are QQ Preflop and you only have a Stack of 10BB would you play all-in?
Of course i will play all in. DOnt make sense stay with 10BB is in a few hands you wiil probably loss your alll stack. QQ pre flop in this situation have a goods chances to win the hand. occasionally you will loss. but the most important in the poker is dont stay alive and gain the tournament.

doma47

doma47

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course , i go everytime if i see situation to go all in with top pair in tournaments , and beg others to dont call :D

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Going all in maybe, calling all in maybe not.

L

Lowink

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutly. 10bbs isnt that much anyway

P

pauloandre100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would go allin, only if it was a very aggressive table and maybe I could limp in knowing that the villains would raise.

V

vashsv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We are very close to the final table in a $ 300 Mtt CardsChat tournament in pokerstars your cards are QQ Preflop and you only have a Stack of 10BB would you play all-in?

Easy shove, You did everything correctly. Yes you runed into KK but that happenes. Dont play results orriented. Play a solid game and you will be rewarded in the long run. It was a correct play, dont over think it. You couls have had AA in that spot and lost to JJ, 1010 or somthing else, does that mean you should not shove AA with 10 bigs? Just have to realize that in poker there is no hand with a100% win rate prelop, if there was the game would die, everyone would be waiting for that hand.

beldin2010

beldin2010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely easy all-in even with AT+ with 10BB behind it is easy decision. Of course position is also important.
I have cases with low stack shove with JJ+ on UTG and several times I was busted with something bigger or AK.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is what it would take me to fold QQ

1000 player field.

We are down to top 10.

Top 1,2,3 moved all in before my action.

Folding because ICM would leapfrog me to 8 or 9th spot,

For top 3 players to go all in they probably have KK vs AA vs AKs or better.

I think you're posting about a specific situation, and it seems like this is a VERY rare scenario that is playing out based on what you're saying. In YOUR situation, folding Queens is the right play, but OP's question is much simpler than that.

Now, OP didn't say if they were first to act, or action folded to them, though I think that if either situation is applicable, you're happily putting in all your chips and hoping for a call. Of course better hands aren't ever folding here (Kings or Aces), but you want Jacks/AK/AQ/AJ to call, where you have good equity to double up here, and then some, as you have to factor in blinds/antes as well.

It just happened that they ran into Kings and couldn't get lucky. They played it fine here.

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Short stack then yes sure. The next good hand that will come to you may be in the next tournament :) Queens are 100% all in for me at so short stack.
Maybe you will hit a good flop and win, rather then waiting some better hands, with your stack that's quite unlikely to happen. Not that with the Q's win is reserved, but is better then having 5 9 off.

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always have it ... I go All in with TT, nothing falls. And when I fall, guess what ??
Right, I have a four of a kind. :)

S

sheldon20264

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have a short stack, an average in the last stages of the tournament, then you can go with QQ

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!

looking at who is sitting at the table! in 85% of cases it is all-in

Aldorabe

Aldorabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going even with my car and everything 😂 even with TTo I'm going

B

billy_k

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That's Power Number

If the stack is 10BB or less, there is a sufficient power number, so I will go all-in.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The stack will shrink very quickly. Opponents are unlikely to let you go to the flop ever with such a small number of chips. This is the only chance to double.

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
QQ if it is a turbo or hyper turbo tournament I go with everything to double the chips and try to advance as far as possible those always aggressive tournaments if not the blind eat you ...