QQ all-in preflop

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are very close to the final table in a $ 300 Mtt CardsChat tournament in pokerstars your cards are QQ Preflop and you only have a Stack of 10BB would you play all-in?

hi hi schon!!! .:ciao:
yes yes for sure
stack of just 10bb you must shove
if not with qq, when you would do it? you wish wait for aa?
must shove... if get defeated that poker

blond.jpg

R

raydalio777

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depending on the situation. vs AK it's coinflip

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With QQ having a stack of only 10 BB, of course I would go to all in.

RealLez

RealLez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Preflop is still risky ... but I think so. I'd go all in
in General, I personally prefer a minimal preflop game

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It can be depends on many things:
First of all, in my opinion and my play it is very important in what place in order of play is the current person with QQ, because if you are first of play in the current hand you haven't got many options - all in in 70% of plays will see in that kind of situations or little raise trying to get with more people to the flop which can be a problem.
Second, If you are in the middle of the current hand of play you can see if there are bets or how many people are interested in the hand and that will make your decision easier for your bet with QQ.
Third - they are people who will fold that play if they are too many raises and re-raises and I can tell you that I have done this many times, because it is very dangerous to play with QQ with other 5 players all in e.x than playing with JQ suited with 5 players.

L

LSTBrand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I will try the all in with QQ.
Not with AK cause I lost often.
Every Pair higer than 99+.
Have a nice Day and good l.

O

ocl07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We should strive to play profitable plays. In long distance this is good strategy and simple strategy especially in low-stakes. All-in with QQ is definitely profitable plays - with 10BB is obvious.

K

kubistok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely YES, you can't wait any longer with such a small stack.

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is what it would take me to fold QQ

1000 player field.

We are down to top 10.

Top 1,2,3 moved all in before my action.

Folding because ICM would leapfrog me to 8 or 9th spot,

For top 3 players to go all in they probably have KK vs AA vs AKs or better.

jirasuonna

jirasuonna

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are first in there is no question. Of course there is probably a money jump to the final table, but at the final table there is a money jump for every place. If don't play QQ with a 10 BB stack, what will you play with? The blinds are going to keep going up and your stack will keep going down. Maybe you can fold to 8th, but everyone else is going to be getting bigger feeding off your blinds.

If some with 1-3 BB was going to be in BB next, then maybe wait, but probably not. Even if you are against AA you have 20% chance to win, get a bigger stack and move on. Folding QQ and everything else, you are reducing your chances of winning.

Good shove! Good luck next time!

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are very close to the final table in a $ 300 Mtt CardsChat tournament in pokerstars your cards are QQ Preflop and you only have a Stack of 10BB would you play all-in?

Hi there
I think that everybody would answer All In
Me too
Rgds

sarvari_ati

sarvari_ati

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If we only have ten big blinds, it's worth going all-in, but it's worth waiting for the Flop and if there's no chance of a big pair and a row or flush, it's worth going all-in.

D

DoIHaveAFlush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree with you. Would have done it the same way - going all-in with QQ preflop.
Tough luck that Opponent had KK, he could have had 2J as well you know..

Don't overthink it too much, I like to overthink a lot that's why I suggest you try to get over it. You played well with the limited Information you had preflop, that's all that matters.

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree with you. Would have done it the same way - going all-in with QQ preflop.
Tough luck that Opponent had KK, he could have had 2J as well you know..

Don't overthink it too much, I like to overthink a lot that's why I suggest you try to get over it. You played well with the limited Information you had preflop, that's all that matters.[/QUOT

Thanks brother, I prefer to play all-in with AA - KK.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Easy shove , there s no way gonna fold QQ with 10 bigs be it calling allins or shoving

vajavava

vajavava

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All in it's the best way !!! If you are just raise meny player will be in the pot and you don't have the % to win the pot!!go all in and will see if you are win or no !! This just on the final table ..on the start of tournament never all in with this hand (QQ) !!

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy shove , there s no way gonna fold QQ with 10 bigs be it calling allins or shoving

I think you have to take into account the state of the tournament and where you are

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no discussion about this,all in with this cards!
Because if you don't go with this cards,what are you waiting for?
you only have 10 bb and this is really good chance to recover,so all in with QQ is only solution.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Of course ... if it is clear that if you are near the final table you are already collecting a prize ... without a doubt I do all-in with "QQ"

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course ... if it is clear that if you are near the final table you are already collecting a prize ... without a doubt I do all-in with "QQ"

Well yes, if we are already cashing it is easy to bet all the chips, but if you are not cashing it would be much more eligible to play it passive.

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going allin. This is a very strong hand, especially on the final table where many play aggressively. Often we get an answer only with pairs or A. Often we will be ahead. It is right.

I've learned to play them passively by watching my opponents act first.

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If we only have ten big blinds, it's worth going all-in, but it's worth waiting for the Flop and if there's no chance of a big pair and a row or flush, it's worth going all-in.

Exactly I hope the flop does not go to win a K or A higher pair

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes everything pre-flop 10bbs at any table position with top pair and considered all in at this stage and puche fold there is no call or check.