QQ all-in preflop

gabrielcsgo93

gabrielcsgo93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends of my stack, the stack of the opponent, the moment of the tournment!

N

nwhitney118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy shove unless you're on the bubble and trying to squeeze in the money.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If this were a live tourney, and I had travelled a long way to be in it, and the fee was expensive, and this were the very first hand, I would fold.

I'd want to get to know the other players, first, but more importantly, I'd still be alive to play another hand,

L

LAPT07

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
with 10 bb you don't have many options except for all in, not just QQ pair but with several other pairs, 10 bb is all in or fold

Loyal_Flush

Loyal_Flush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends of many criterias but i mostly dont go all in without see the flop. If there is ace or king... It depends :)

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

hahahaha, I give it all in, without a doubt and because even so it is a pair, that they form an AK and the strategy is lost and the opponent wins, but pressing you make him leave his cards

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
You have to read some articles about Nash Equilibrium in poker. When you are short stacked your decisions will be easy, you have to JAM or FOLD when I say short stacked it means anything below 20bb, because you don't have much room to manover. if you have 10bb like in this exemple you can't just limp cause it will encourage more player to limp behind and there you'll be in trouble. if you raise x2 to x3 you will invite weaker aces to action and they will hit their ace about 33% of the time. so best option is to JAM

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have few options, I think you will prefer all inn.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With such a hand and such a stack, only all in. This is a basic strategy for me.

ahil5000

ahil5000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
All in of course, no reis, this is very strong hand u can't fold and u will not take see flop for oportunity :driver:

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In theory, the wider our opponent's 4-bet`s range is — the wider we can push. In addition to the chances of winning a potential bid, we have a fold equity. If the opponent is very much 3-bet and 4-bet in this session, then you have a legitimate right not to believe that he always has a strong hand. Maybe he was just bluffing more. In this case, we can assume that its 4-beta range is wider than usual, and, accordingly, it is wider to push its 5-betas. Those who don't take risks don't win tournaments. )))

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is the worst card pair hand, every time I play all in, I lose. With QQ I am fatal more than 80% of the time and it should always be played.