***October SNG Thread***

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oops, forgot to post the pic in my last post.

Attachments

• haha.JPG
    haha.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 122
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ohhhh ...great announcment at DTB if you are a member:

http://www.dragthebar.com/poker-forums/showthread.php?p=21749#post21749

If you are not a member - they just hired my coach and friend Cody (bwammo) as a sng coach there. :)

If you are a member you have to watch his videos - he is awesome.

(Oh - and if not a member hang tight - we have an awesome deal for you coming up next week!)

Last edited:
Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry to read about that, dg, and sick hand.

First 5 days been ok for me, lose 2 or 3 80/20´s today but still in the good road.

CJ, next weekend will look to see if find anything good for the bubble topic, so far just the standard

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry to read about that, dg, and sick hand.

First 5 days been ok for me, lose 2 or 3 80/20´s today but still in the good road.

CJ, next weekend will look to see if find anything good for the bubble topic, so far just the standard

The "standard" one's are often the one's you are leaking the most in. Something like CJ's bubble topics should heavily include the "boring" games.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
okay, 2 quick things (well one quick, one not so quick, I'll let you figure out which one is which lol):

1) what's a reasonable WTSD% and W$SD% for STT's?

2) is it reasonable to try to go after the more loose players in the early stages, or is that still risky? Like, normally I'm stacking QQ+ during low blinds, sometimes JJ and AK is appropriate, but what if you're up against an opponent who's like 40/35 or 85/20? Is it safe to widen our value range against them to try and gain a bigger stack?
Well mine is WTSD% of 60.08 and W$SD% is 50.4

I don't really know if these numbers have a huge impact on your total equity or not.
So you're going with Hjalper then WiZZ? That's just for Stars right?
No, i'm using table ninja. I really like everything about hjalper, apart from it lacks a pot betting feature, so until it gets that i'll be sticking with ninja.

And LOGAN, you can use table ninja on full tilt and use a key mapping program for your xbox controller. www.xpadder.com is a good one.

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The "standard" one's are often the one's you are leaking the most in. Something like CJ's bubble topics should heavily include the "boring" games.

I think I agree, but am not sure exactly what you mean, could you elaborate a little por favor?

(^^ I'm bilingual ldo ^^)

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this one made me chuckle this morning as I remembered the posted hand I commented on yesterday. Not exactly the same but close enough :)

Last edited:
Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

With Standard i mean, hands like, you get AA in CO in bubble, you raise, bb shove back, is a standard play to call, no matter if get unlucky in the hand or not, don´t see the point to post that.

But i do get a hand today in the line (i think) from call or not, will send to CJ in the night.

About the link, i already use TN and play regularly XBX360, so controls are way more easy for me than mouse and keyboard, so you make me happy with that link, thanks Wizz.

gallopingael

gallopingael

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are not a member - they just hired my coach and friend Cody (bwammo) as a sng coach there. :)

bwammo.jpg

Bwammo

Bwammo

DragTheBar Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lmao gallo

So yeah hello everyone, hopefully I can drop some dimes of knowledge upon ya'll.

gallopingael

gallopingael

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lmao gallo

So yeah hello everyone, hopefully I can drop some dimes of knowledge upon ya'll.

When's the first video dropping? I need all the help I can get for the live tourneys while we're all kickin' it in Vegas.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG Wizz, it truely is a blast to play poker with the 360 controller, just end a session and already tempting to add more tables, but need to be strong and wait. TYVM Sir. (my wrist also thank you).

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lmao gallo

Oh sure! I take a month off and you come in here. I see how it is!:p

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, first 7 days of the month in the bag, so far all is according to the plan, 13 days left for reach bronze ironman or 18 for Silver ironman. At this point only 1buyin down in the $5´s, but 20buyin up in the $2´s, and tomorrow should get $10 in rakeback, so looking good.

Bwammo

Bwammo

DragTheBar Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When's the first video dropping? I need all the help I can get for the live tourneys while we're all kickin' it in Vegas.

My vids should be hitting DTB shelves within a week or two. I've already uploaded them to the servers so now it's in the hands of the DTB admins
smile.gif

cardplayer52

cardplayer52

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My vids should be hitting DTB shelves within a week or two. I've already uploaded them to the servers so now it's in the hands of the DTB admins
smile.gif

congrats on the DTB coaching gig. and welcome to this thread. :hello:

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well mine is WTSD% of 60.08 and W$SD% is 50.4

I don't really know if these numbers have a huge impact on your total equity or not.

yeah I didn't think so, I was wondering if maybe you could account for bad luck in that way, but I dunno. Mostly just curious. That's about what mine looks like for the turbos so I can't really complain I guess :p

lmao gallo

welcome to Cardschat!

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
smile.gif

Welcome to CC and grats on the DTB job.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Overseas without a reliable net connection = not going to get quite the volume I was hoping to this month. Should still be able to make at least Bronze Ironman, fingers crossed.

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just a reminder to all, I'll be wrapping up the first week of my "contest" tomorrow, I've only got two entries so far and it'd be great if I could get a few more, :D

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was planning to send a couple, CJ, but get really sick since last night, still with feber and not feel too good to search the hands right now, just enter to post this because remember mention was gona send some the weekend, sorry, will try for next week.