How long did it take you to win your first Cardschat tournament?

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I have never won one, but I have really enjoyed each one that I have played anyway:):)

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I think that it took 1 week :D It is so hard to remember that, but you have to be lucky all tournament to win 1st place. My next goal is to win Weekend freeroll. My best so far is 7th place.

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't remember i place quite a few CC chats players are tough there are very few donks! If you plan on sucking out in a CC game good luck but more than likely you will be out quick!

B

BatOneHat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
About a Year

It took me about a year. Been in the money several times since then, but haven’t won another.

I see some new forum members coming in and becoming winners. Daily, monthly, or social media tournaments don't matter. So I was interested. How long did it take you to win your first Cardschat tournament?:icon_joke

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I haven’t won yet, so far only lock the maximum I was in second place.

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
few days, start december 19 and 31 december i already had $200 box

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like a few weeks, since June I have won a few hundred dollars through this forum, nice!

P

Pokerman32750

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you all so much for the motivation I am looking to play and win the next freeroll for my first time.. Please anyone let me know if they won a freeroll on their respective first attempt?!?

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ive made the final table a few times, but i dont think i have won yet.

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I started playing the freerolls regularly in september 2020 and i won my first 1k freeroll in november, what a feeling ;)

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I still haven't won my first tournament but I have already been playing full house for about six months I hope to win the first one very soon hahaha greetings

Ziadfox

Ziadfox

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First day into platinum, I placed in the final of an intertops cc tourney. 🤓

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see some new forum members coming in and becoming winners. Daily, monthly, or social media tournaments don't matter. So I was interested. How long did it take you to win your first Cardschat tournament?:icon_joke
When I win it, I'll stop counting the time and you'll know, for now, wait. I have not been able to win it, several final tables but not first place.:joyman:

N

nichitas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never won a poker tournament, if it ever happens you will be the first to know:deal:

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Several months after I started learning how to play MTTs

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you all so much for the motivation I am looking to play and win the next freeroll for my first time.. Please anyone let me know if they won a freeroll on their respective first attempt?!?

My first ever CardsChat freeroll (and my first ever poker game where I could potentially win real money) was the CardsChat 30 Day Course freeroll. I adopted a mostly TAG strategy and ended up winning my first ever event! :)

Several months after I started learning how to play MTTs

I will note that I joined CardsChat because I wanted a poker forum community to ask questions and learn from (and learn the rules xD). It wasn't until about 3 months after I created my account that I learned about and started playing in the freerolls :D

O

orlando miguel rossler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sadly, not only have I not won most of the time, I did not last 10 minutes, I lose with AA AK, it is incredible, the most serene place, I think it was 27. Final table, I don't think I have won with AA and they got a straight with 46 and they were not even the same suit and I raised and saw flop it was memory 5 a straight and put the 5 another AA flop A4J I raise 4bb calls and ends up putting a flush with k3 and out 2 hands in a row AA and out or they are extraordinary players or I a natural fish I am already afraid to play hahaha no but I'm not lucky I have won several tournaments the sit go from 0.02 to 1 dollar I have won it but I have not held the hand yet of how to play with these poker monsters but I am going to win it and I am going to let you know

G

Gallego1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't played yet! I hope to be able to win one soon!

T

thiagotup197

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a long time about 4 months to a year

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The vast majority of us are looking for that first place in the tournaments that CC and its collaborators give us, grateful for these free tournaments that they give us, my experiences in these tournaments 7 times final table, of which only I reached a 3 place as the maximum position. After that I have played 3 times 3 place 1, in 4 place, that was the last tournament with a knockout, I will persist to reach, not once, but several times to that triumph that we have missing from our curriculum ... luck, patience ... calm will come ,, we look at each other in tournaments ...

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't even remember when it was, but it was a long time ago.

dannywaves

dannywaves

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hopefully ill be ITM with this upcoming tournament! lol