How long did it take you to win your first Cardschat tournament?

Kiteman27

Kiteman27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
winner!

I won won way back in the days of Full Tilt!
#thegoodolddays
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

bekbollkz

bekbollkz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Я так как ты еще не выигрывал около 3 месяцев. Я недавно взял платиновый уровень. Думаю теперь выиграю)))

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My best is 6th I think.. There are a lot of sharks here :)

W

wonima

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never won yet. I do occasionally reach the paid places. But for me, the goal of the game is fun, not winning. I always put in more money than I get out of it

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played the weekly few tourneys, what available for everyone in the last 4-6 months. On Chico I won the first within 1-2 weeks. On wpn, I do not really remember, had top 3s, but I am not sure, I could win. i just registered back to ps because CC, so just started to play the freerolls there.

Since I play everyday ( 1,5 weeks), I won one on wpn, 1 or 2 more FT, several ITM on all 3 (ps, wpn, chico). However, I have to find out how to play exactly, when we reach the money, as the blinds almost like in a hyper tourney and the slow play is often ongoing, - maybe for the LB points?, i dont get that part... -, so it is pretty much allin/fold, but I see plenty players try to operate with limping.
This is the only strange part of the CC freerolls, what about I was suprised a bit.

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haven’t won it set, best place was 5th place

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a new CC member, I'm looking forward to enter FC and hope to enjoy the 1st prize one day. Good luck to all.

L

louis627

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've was in the money in my first game but have never won a tournament.

Haze777s

Haze777s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The level of players is relatively small ,I think there will be no problems to get into the top 3

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Soon very soon

Working on it. Lol. Try to play a few freerolls a week. Unless I get stuck on tilt from some random DONK. You know who they are. If not, then maybe...it’s you!! Just saying!!

Stay Safe

Z

K

kngofpkr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never played one yet. But im gonna win at my first time . tonight on sportsbetting :*

jj77jwj

jj77jwj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A month when I got platinum I started winning more got second place on betonline but I've been doing better I could have won more but I dont have time all the time

soLdaTeS88

soLdaTeS88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hasn't won first place yet. was 3rd, but that was almost 2 years ago. I was admitted to the club in mid-January 2021, from that moment the maximum place was taken by the fifth on unibet and seventh on pokerstars.

AjR3ckless

AjR3ckless

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here trying to win one myself really trying hard but get caught by blinds or all in situations but still going and striving to win my 1st...heeey maybe today

Sariane

Sariane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
after I got into the silver level I got to the CC final tables

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Immediately as received silver status, then several times in prizes and recently 2 place.

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello.not much.but I came to cardchat with a little experience.)

M

masa11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything depends on the desire and persistence and of course the wallet

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got close last night, 3rd place in the ACR when my AK shove was called by KJ which turned trips and rivered the full house. LOL gg, maybe next time I'll finally win!!

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything depends on the desire and persistence and of course the wallet

You are 100% correct about the first two, but you are 100% wrong about the last since we're talking about freerolls here. :)

I always say my biggest "skill" in this great game is simply my patience, I can out-wait and out-last just about anyone... but in the end, you still have to play poker and catch some cards to win tournaments, it's just the nature of the game. You need both luck and skill. But if you keep putting yourself in position to win, the luck part will eventually cooperate. :)

elefece

elefece

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never play the cardschat's freeroll..

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too long

I think around six months, I won the 300 weekly tournament. Capo1014

V

VBB112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been at it about 6 months playing a freeroll every other week on average. Made two final tables including a 5th last night. Fun fact- for two best finishes I started the event while cooking dinner. Last night was Brazilian fish stew. Then I sit out while we are eating dinner. The poker gods must like that approach. :)