How long did it take you to win your first Cardschat tournament?

sarjdgo

sarjdgo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Havent wont too, but just have joined at 2 CC frerolls, i see more atractive the platinum level ones, soon :D

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow since 2017 I haven't won any yet and my best place was 7* I think with $3.50 freebie it's definitely not a good player but a reasonable player.

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't remember how many but I won

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Lots of sharks in CC freerolls so it takes a long time to win one unless your a really good player with a lot of luck!

It took a while for me to win my first! Can't remember how long! But it was sweet!

P

Pibo1797

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no won a CC freeroll jet but i had a 3rd place :rolleyes:

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Well, I have not yet won a cardschaat tournament but I hope to win it in the obvious future, but I have won micros satellites. every so often

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I won one once. Few years ago. But I rarely have any real luck in freerolls.
I wish you all the best though!

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
opinion

I took first places in this tournament several times. It is impossible to say how long it took. It all depends on how you will be fortunate.

D

ddsnoops

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still waiting for the day to come - Hopefully sooner than later

G

Gusborgs22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lots of donkeys, specially at early stages, you see people tribetting shove 150bb or open shoving 150bb so often... players going all in early stages with 55s ...

P

pkr998

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im trying

I'm trying so far. Haven't really gotten the chance to play many because I'm somewhat new here. I have had some success playing sit n go games though. Hopefully that will help me play these freerolls. Most of all I'll probably need discipline the most as I'm prone to tilting a lot.

P

pkr998

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow

That's really cool man. I haven't really played the freerolls much because I just found out about them a couple days ago. Hopefully I could do as good as you did because I did punt my $20 bankroll off being tilted. What website did you play on if I might ask?

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It took me four hours and I made it to the final table, but I didn't win.:eek:

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It took about 2 months from making platinum level for me, but I had been playing poker long before joining CC. I think I'm up about $300-350 on freerolls since I joined playing on 888, ACR and Stars. I had neglected to join the leaderboards last year, so I missed my chance to register those wins.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It took me four hours and I made it to the final table, but I didn't win.:eek:
4 hours to get to the final table is the standard time. The good thing is that the tournament is not fast. Because it allows you to play more hands. But the question was not about the hours, but for the entire time of playing in Cardschat tournaments.

F

Fida

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see some new forum members coming in and becoming winners. Daily, monthly, or social media tournaments don't matter. So I was interested. How long did it take you to win your first Cardschat tournament?:icon_joke

Took me 1 month to get ITM. I finished 22nd. That's my best achievement, so far. Should have gone further if not for a bad beat lol.

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Potential winning

I have not yet won any tournament made by the Community but i won this week two other tournaments at pokerstars, i believe I'm improving myself day by day.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Won it many many times i'd twice a month and at least 10 ft /month

AQA272

AQA272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cc insane tournaments like lottery....It may happen once or several times or it may never happen

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have won once, and I haven't won again.

There is no other interpretation except to conclude my only win was pure luck. :D

Hey, at least I'm honest about myself. LOL

P.S. The point of the journey is not to reach the destination as fast as you can, it is to slow down and appreciate the sights, sounds, smells and tastes along the way. ;) It's still okay to shove your open-ended nut flush draws on the turn tho. hahaha

Last edited:
toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it took a long time, finished in the money many times but it took long time to actually win it.maybe a year or even more with pool of just 70-80 players on 888.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did not take too long. I believe that in the third or fourth place I was already with at least 1 dollar lol... But first place, I think I never won, second place yes.

Robsant

Robsant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't won yet but now I only play Saturday and Sunday 😔