Do you hate the very long late registration time?

Z

zapadlol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dealer Lonсar doesn't understand this, he plays poker with three inputs for him, it's supposed to be free!

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im really open into this late reg is my fav

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Yes sometimes. I think late reg about 15 or 30 minutes is O.K.. Longer late reg times are not good, especially by tourneys with turbo or hyper levels.

J

jj6m

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes i do, the game doesn't really start until reg closes

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently, I registered 1 minute before the end of registration and 4 successful ones helped to increase my bank, as a result, I took 1st place and won the tournament. But this is the exception I don't particularly like tournaments with late registration.

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the structure of the tournament, the deeper the stacks and the longer the blinds, the more time is given for late registration

S

slothi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in a freeroll, a long late reg phase doesn't really bother me....it's a freeroll....and up to the last 100 players, about 80% are out for push and hit anyway...
I agree in case of a buyin tourney that a very long late reg (longer than 60 mins in not major tourneys) can be a bit annoying…..but I think we have to deal with it cause they won’t change it…..😉

lostboy2020

lostboy2020

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
HOW DOES ONE THAT LATE ENTIES ARE REAL PEOPLE

Some nice freerolll tournaments have a very late registration time, sometimes 180 minutes of late registration! You have to be very, very patient before you see the number of poker players drop in the tournament.I do not like this kind of freerolls, you too?

TOO MANY SIGNUPS WITH 1 MINUTE TO GO, JUST NOT SURE OF PLAYERS JOINING AND THEY CHIP RIGHT UP EASILY

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
i hate it, but sunday million is an exception, all others i want 2 hrs max only

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think its normal to generate a bigger field of players and some more rake...And sometimes its a good chance to enter later, when u f.ex. have to work long, so u can jump into your favourite game after work ;)

C

Carlloss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the tournament. I've played tournament with more than 8 hours of late registration, it was a two-day event, for me it was indifferent. On average, micro stakes tournaments have between 6 and 8 hours of play, if you sign up for an MTT, you have to aim for the final table, because that's where the money is, so, if the tournament lasts 8 hours, why you will matter if the late registration is 30 minutes or 3 hours? This won't change anything, poker is a game of patience and concentration, playing forever and just making the money, even if little more than the buy-in, will never be a good strategy.

NOTE. Where did you see a freeroll with 2 hours late registration? I never saw any.

E

effece

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
honestly I do not like such extensive late registrations. If a tournament has a 4-hour delay, the total time will be more than 12 hours, and for those of us who have a job, playing that time is impossible. At the same time, I think that so much late registration time, added to the repurchases, gives a certain advantage to players with a larger bank.

lostboy2020

lostboy2020

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
honestly I do not like such extensive late registrations. If a tournament has a 4-hour delay, the total time will be more than 12 hours, and for those of us who have a job, playing that time is impossible. At the same time, I think that so much late registration time, added to the repurchases, gives a certain advantage to players with a larger bank.
i agree wholeheartedly

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, it is very frustrating that a player who entered 2 hours after you already has more or the same number of chips as you have, and it is tiresome to wait for the prizes to appear to reach the bubble

S

sttttttup75

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the registration times, long or short

Vegas77

Vegas77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Some nice freerolll tournaments have a very late registration time, sometimes 180 minutes of late registration! You have to be very, very patient before you see the number of poker players drop in the tournament.I do not like this kind of freerolls, you too?

I like playing at BetOnline, and yes their late registration runs very long. I avoid registering too early, and also am careful registering late in the game--it depends on the game, how many players, chip stacks, etc... Sometimes I like the late registration because its a challenge, you only get a few chances and your decisions better be right. Its a good school.

Jardel Barros

Jardel Barros

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
YESSSSS

I'm really angry about this long time of late registration. People only start playing seriously after it's over.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is frustrating at times, but I understand business. poker sites are all about making money.

Y

yofreexLV

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

hate thats a very strong word!(not judging, just saying)
but i really enjoy any type of format at poker, i do enjoy long levels, but i havent came across yet 3h late reg of a freeroll...
generaly in poker you must be very patient, good luck by the tables!
kind regards, Rav

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that in freerolls there is no late registration that exceeds half an hour, but if there is I would not have any problem, tournaments are that long, we should not be surprised about that, if you want to play fast you can play cash, one should always play something that you feel comfortable.

Leeyonah96

Leeyonah96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When a tournament has a long registration time, I just register 10 mins before the registration time ends.

A

Acadien07

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Different way to look 👀 at it!

The thing about a late registration means the tournament will last longer it’s OK when you have time ! If you register late the blinds gone be higher I don’t think it’s a Good idea too register late especially if not a free roll ! If it’s a free roll some players don’t care their no money to lose anyway! But if it’s a real money tournament you have less time to build up chip stacks! Depends on how much money you have in your account too i suppose nothing like starting a tournament on time but I know not always easy sometimes your time limited to play which is my case!☹️

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah even when they open for couple re-entries then it takes lot of time for low GTD tourneys. Sometimes it bores me, can't handle that. When you play for 4 hours straight all of a sudden when you get knocked out, you're only taking money that's around your buy-in.