Do you hate the very long late registration time?

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As I play mostly freerolls, I don't really care about late registration times. The more fish the more chips for me and the greater the chance of me making the money. Good luck to everyone at the tables.

pegasus888

pegasus888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't mind late registration, but I try to register in the first level.

R

RedMatrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand if it's a guaranteed tournament. They have to have enough lead time for as many registrations (and rebuys/addons) to meet the guarantee.

Having said this, I do hate long registration times.

emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not enough information to formulate an opinion, but I would say it depends on what type of tourney we are referring too. Some games to me are more advantageous to show up later than sooner, did I buy in or did I join a FREEROLL with rebuy and add parameters, is it a bounty game with rebuy options? Is it a knockout formula? What are the starting chips, what are the players left doing, what is it going to take to make it to the bubble? I think a late registration is better than none as long as there is a limit to how many can play for a min. of 30 minutes, playing in games with 9 levels of late reg is a marathon to play, is it worth it?:deal:

sulzerrt

sulzerrt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually not, I don`t like, quite normal 30-45 min, more it`s too much.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The Freerolls with more or less than 1:00 hours are already annoying, your opponents enter with the same as you or sometimes even more than your coins, they already launch Allinn, whether or not they have good cards, most of the time, they get in the way. In my opinion, 10 minutes is pretty good.

W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
HATE HATE HATE it. I honesty wonder if they got rid of them all together if the number of entries would drop much. When I open my poker site I am going to play, no matter what. A few minutes late registration maybe for a grace period, but to make it an hour or more is just opening the door for people to take advantage of a situation. Just my opinion!!

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think tournaments are to long sometimes, for me anyways. So the late registration times that are an hour or more I typically avoid all together.

M

muleyy999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some people are always late

I think tournaments are to long sometimes, for me anyways. So the late registration times that are an hour or more I typically avoid all together.
well we all know people who are always late and typically give them (or even strangers) 10 or so minutes leeway but no tourney should give any more than that...:confused:

miguel198433

miguel198433

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi

I really don't hate late registration very much because they are the rules of the game and the more people enter, the bigger the jackpot

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely HATE Late registration should only be an hour long with add ons and rebuys not no 5 hours long. This you plenty of time to do what you have to do especially if you're running late

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In principle, I do not like long registration in any tournaments. But in some rooms it is not so long, for example partypoker.

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate late check-in especially if it lasts more than an hour

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, i don't really like'em when they are way too long, but i think it's really hard to enter with a short stack and i cant even imagine using the latest registrarion technique. Maybe onde day when i have a lot more knowledge and BR i can try it out

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I only like tournaments without late registration and without any rebuys or addons. It is also desirable that the speed of the increase of the blinds was at least 10 minutes per level.
For some reason, KO tournaments i also do not like.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It is what it is, so I just adjust my game and play a tight range until registration is over. Tight range being. TT+, ATs+, KTs+, AKo . Hopefully in 3 hours I can get a couple of hands and wins a big pot or two, the goal being to have at least double the starting stack by the end of registration.

Jim

F

FlushKings311

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Late registration

Late registrations aren't so bad. Many times, I can't catch tourney when it first starts so it is awesome to know I can still make it if I'm preoccupied at the time, it starts

Jwl8092

Jwl8092

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i hate the super long late registration. dont mind an hr or two but more is just not soo much fun

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dislike 3+ hr late registration. I played SitnGos for a number of months so I would put 3 ot 4-hour sessions. So my play drops off after the 4th hour so I rarely play anything slow structure and long late reg.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dislike the long late registration. It’s makes the tournament go way too long. If anything make 10 minutes max.