VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I watched Belgium GP only today. An interesting 1/3 of the race and relatively boring 2/3 of distance later. Hamilton pushed Fernando off the track and probably got what he deserved. Alonso was pretty rude on team radio about Lewis but honestly he said what I and probably mnay others thought. Ocon made an epic overtake of 2 cars on lap 17th. And Vettel - Ocon - Gasly battle on lap 35. That was my favourite race epsisodes.
might be the fastest rising in the f1 ? from 14th to first in 14 laps was it ?
Wow, I didn't even notice that Max gained 13 positions so fast. Well, he was raised for that, I feel that he is his fathers project to compensate Jos Verstappen's not very bright career.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Another "good" race for Ferrari.
Sainz's tire change was again amazing.
I can only talk about them in superlatives.
I can only laugh at these mistakes. :)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I watched Belgium GP only today. An interesting 1/3 of the race and relatively boring 2/3 of distance later. Hamilton pushed Fernando off the track and probably got what he deserved. Alonso was pretty rude on team radio about Lewis but honestly he said what I and probably mnay others thought. Ocon made an epic overtake of 2 cars on lap 17th. And Vettel - Ocon - Gasly battle on lap 35. That was my favourite race epsisodes.
Speaking of Hamilton then looks like he is about to make something (extraordinary) this season aswell which he has probably never done previously - go a single season without winning even one race :unsure:

Sadly or luckily he still has like 7 chances to make sure this wouldnt happen ...

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Ztibor and Risto, their comments couldn't be more accurate, Hamilton still has a lot to give in F1

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I watched 2022 Dutch GP today. At least it took me 2 days this time instead of 5. :)
Interesting race. Max was hot. Hamilton was mad in the end, (almost) said too much on a radio. But come on, Russell personally insisted to switch to soft tyres during SC, I didn't hear how Lewis asked for the same during that safety car period. Maybe he did, but I don't want to search for that race radio archive somewhere on the Internet. Carlos Sainz Jr had at least 4 awkward episodes. 12.5 seconds pit stop, he overtook Ocon under yellow flag, he almost crashed with Alonso on a pit lane later and he pushed Perez of the track. I think he got (only) a 5 second penalty in the end.
Alonso is still fast, even overtook Norris.

P.S. F1 signed new contract with Belgium GP organizers, good.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Monza, what a beautiful circuit, I hope Ferrari has a good race, with the new decoration I think I would have liked to see a totally yellow Ferrari.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I also like Monza, but I no longer believe in Ferrari's good performance, and the fans deserve it.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think Max and Redbull are in an incredible moment, Ferrari and Leclerc have nothing to do anymore. Ugly ending in Monza, it took a lifetime to get Ricciardo's car off the track, maybe we would have had a little excitement in the end

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I finished to watch the Italian GP only today.... (almost) have neither passion nor time for F1 anymore probably. I'd say it was a boring race and remembered only Perez'es smoking breaks in fire and the moment after Norris had a slow 5+ secs stop and action it caused between him, Ricciardo, Gasly and Hamilton in the end of the straight line. Nick De Vries took 9th place in a bad car and was really good, a fresh strong (relatively)young blood.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
F1 was an old passion. But I haven't followed it for years... I stopped at the beginning of Hamilton's ascent (great driver by the way).

Nowadays my only relationship with F1 is betting on Max Verstappen every race to earn extra money.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like formula 1, unfortunately it’s on at ridiculous hours of the morning and I’m just not prepared to wake up for it, sometimes record it but usually find out the results before I get to watch it

t1tpfdc

t1tpfdc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have watched F1 for a long time, but now I prefer other racing series: Indycar. F1 has too many ridiculous rules that it can barely be called racing.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What's going on here guys, come on, the next F1 race is coming

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi. So Tsunoda stays in his team. Latifi is out and probably he's the weakest driver and nobody will hire him. Piastri in McLaren (and have done some reputational damage to Alpine). Ricciardo might leave F1, might even join Haas. Also I read rumors that Haas might hire an experienced veteran Nico Hulkenberg.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good news. We'll have 6 weekends with sprints next season in stead of 3 such GPs.
Also exactly 14 years ago 1st "nightly" race took place and it's infamous "crashgate" organized by Renault and Flavio Briatore.

t1tpfdc

t1tpfdc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just checked the betting odds for Singapore. Very surprised that Verstaffen to win pays 3 or 3.5 to 1.
william hill has odds for race win and fastest lap. Verstaffen pays 5.5 to 1 ...
I'd say both of those are good bets!

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Good news. We'll have 6 weekends with sprints next season in stead of 3 such GPs.
Also exactly 14 years ago 1st "nightly" race took place and it's infamous "crashgate" organized by Renault and Flavio Briatore.
Is it good news? :) I dont like the sprint races :)

Looking at the Singapore race, I might not even like normal races anymore. :) It was pretty boring.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
6 sprints instead of 3 that's really exciting news :D

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
singapore is the worst circuit of the season :/

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I couldn't see this weekend's race in Singapore, can someone give me a summary??? All I know is that it rained and my fantasy F1 was a disaster

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I couldn't see this weekend's race in Singapore, can someone give me a summary??? All I know is that it rained and my fantasy F1 was a disaster
Hi! I finished to watch the race only now. It was relatively good. And not too wet. Everyone started on Intermediate and changed to soft or medium in the end. A lot of mistakes in the corners, even by Max and Lewis and a lot of mechanical and engine problems. 3 DRS zones, but only 3 drivers managed to overtake others. Here is some graphics:
Photo 2022 10 04 11 06 29
Sergio Perez was lucky to receive a small 5 secs penalty + warning. He twice moved very close to a Safety Car and waved hand to Bernd Mayländer.