VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Oh, good old drama. It reminded me Vettel and Webber infamous “Multi21" conflict in Red Bull Back in 2013.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
Max has always been an asshole since day 1 but at the same time he is a terrific driver so people tend to give it a blind eye ^^

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Max made his career, he doesn't care what's going on around him, especially if he has the full support of the team, the team leader and the team owner. On the other hand, the truth matters to me if Checo Pérez got angry because he didn't leave his place, I don't have to support him because I'm Latino, I'm a Ferrari fan and I just want to see the Italian team strong again and really fight for a world title.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So I thought Max should be greatful to Checo for the final race of the previous season. Now I read about new circumstances. It was a revenge from Max for an intentional crash of Perez in Q3 of Monaco GP this year (apparently Serjio wanted to start ahead of Max and maybe then still had a dream to win a title).

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Some news updates. Nico Hulkenberg will drive for Haas with Magnussen next season. Mick said to the press he is desappointed and that he did his job well... sounds a bit inadequate to me.
Perez regrets about his words right after the race (also he has a contract for 2 next years).
And Daniel Ricciardo will be a 3rd driver in Red Bull.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
The last race is this week.
The Abu Dhabi circuit tends to be quite boring.
It looks like the Red Bulls will dominate the race again.
I hope that next season will be more exciting for Ferrari than this year.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
End of season, good race for Leclerc to win the 2022 F1 sub-championship.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yeah! Congrats to Leclerc and gg Vettel, Schumacher, Latifi and Riccardo.
24 events are scheduled for the next season, but China might cancel Shanghai GP again, so maybe 23.
Photo 2022 11 25 22 44 53
Maybe I'll post something during low season to keep this thread alive.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
All 6 sprints next season. Should be spectacular. I like all these tracks except Qatar
Resized photo 2022 12 07 13 59 43

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
5 days ago Ferrari is set to appoint Fred Vasseur as its fifth team principal in just 15 years.
I think it's good for the team. I consider Vasseur a strong experienced manager and good fun person.
Resized photo 2022 11 29 23 56 27

And some fresh today news: Williams principal Jost Capito departs team.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
5 days ago Ferrari is set to appoint Fred Vasseur as its fifth team principal in just 15 years.
I think it's good for the team. I consider Vasseur a strong experienced manager and good fun person.
View attachment 319068

And some fresh today news: Williams principal Jost Capito departs team.
I hope he will be the solution to Ferrari's problems.
Forza Ferrari :)

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Mick Schumacher and Sebastian Vettel reunite for Team Germany at ROC 2023​

• Mick Schumacher, newly signed as the reserve driver for the Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team, will rejoin forces with four-time F1 World Champion Sebastian Vettel at the Race Of Champions on the snow and ice of Sweden’s Pite Havsbad on January 28-29, 2023
  • Schumacher will compete in the individual Race Of Champions and alongside Vettel for Team Germany in the ROC Nations Cup, battling head-to-head with motorsport greats from all over the world on ROC’s iconic parallel track at this stunning venue on the frozen Baltic Sea
  • This will be the first – and probably only – chance in 2023 for race fans to see Schumacher and the recently ‘retired’ Vettel in racing action
  • The field already includes Team Finland’s Mika Hakkinen and Valtteri Bottas, Team GB’s David Coulthard and Jamie Chadwick plus reigning champions Team Norway’s rallying father-and-son duo Petter and Oliver Solberg
  • Also in action are ‘Mr Le Mans’ Tom Kristensen, 2022 Formula 2 Champion Felipe Drugovich, IndyCar ace Felix Rosenqvist, World Rally star Thierry Neuville and five-time FIA World Rallycross Champion Johan Kristoffersson, who will hope to seal home glory for Team Sweden
  • The full ROC Sweden driver line-up will be revealed in the run-up to January’s event
Source: https://www.raceofchampions.com/pos...n-vettel-reunite-for-team-germany-at-roc-2023

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips

Mick Schumacher and Sebastian Vettel reunite for Team Germany at ROC 2023​

• Mick Schumacher, newly signed as the reserve driver for the Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team, will rejoin forces with four-time F1 World Champion Sebastian Vettel at the Race Of Champions on the snow and ice of Sweden’s Pite Havsbad on January 28-29, 2023
  • Schumacher will compete in the individual Race Of Champions and alongside Vettel for Team Germany in the ROC Nations Cup, battling head-to-head with motorsport greats from all over the world on ROC’s iconic parallel track at this stunning venue on the frozen Baltic Sea
  • This will be the first – and probably only – chance in 2023 for race fans to see Schumacher and the recently ‘retired’ Vettel in racing action
  • The field already includes Team Finland’s Mika Hakkinen and Valtteri Bottas, Team GB’s David Coulthard and Jamie Chadwick plus reigning champions Team Norway’s rallying father-and-son duo Petter and Oliver Solberg
  • Also in action are ‘Mr Le Mans’ Tom Kristensen, 2022 Formula 2 Champion Felipe Drugovich, IndyCar ace Felix Rosenqvist, World Rally star Thierry Neuville and five-time FIA World Rallycross Champion Johan Kristoffersson, who will hope to seal home glory for Team Sweden
  • The full ROC Sweden driver line-up will be revealed in the run-up to January’s event
Source: https://www.raceofchampions.com/pos...n-vettel-reunite-for-team-germany-at-roc-2023
I'll be curious to see how they perform.
I think Team finland is stronger.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
FlUiuoLWYAAEzPl

List of drivers with the most helmet designs in 2004-2022 seasons.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Formula One could be set for a new American team after Cadillac and Andretti announced its intention to join the grid.
Cadillac, a division of American motoring giant General Motors, and Andretti – owned by former F1 driver Michael Andretti, son of 1978 world champion Mario Andretti – have teamed up to form Andretti Cadillac.
Their move to become the grid’s 11th team comes just days after FIA president Mohammed ben Sulayem called for more entries in F1.
It is understood they would not join the sport until 2026 at the earliest, with F1 and its governing body, the FIA, yet to approve their perspective bid.
The team would be based in Indiana with a support facility in the UK.

Source

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The final (for now) version of the 2023 season calendar
Resized photo 2023 01 24 02 06 36

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Red Bull has introduced new car in NY city and they will use Ford engines starting from 2026. Same for Alpha Tauri.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
One week remaining till the start of the season.
Possible power rankings after tests:

Red Bull
Ferrari
Mercedes
Aston Martin / Alpine
Alfa Romeo / McLaren
Haas / Alpha Tauri / Williams

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi, I'm surprised nobody described their impressions still. I watched the race today. Fernando Alonso saved it, created many highlights. First his teammate made a contact during the 1st lap, then Alonso overtook Russell, Hamilton and Carlos. Poor Leclerc. Well, Perez made a joke that 3 Red Bulls made the podium. Some journalists call this new Aston Martin a RB19 + Mercedes engine and rear suspension. The car was built by former RB employees. And the season overall looks defined already, RB is too far ahead.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi F1 fans, are you there? 2nd weekend starts very soon.