- Aug 22, 2016
- Total posts
Oh, good old drama. It reminded me Vettel and Webber infamous “Multi21" conflict in Red Bull Back in 2013.
I hope he will be the solution to Ferrari's problems.5 days ago Ferrari is set to appoint Fred Vasseur as its fifth team principal in just 15 years.
I think it's good for the team. I consider Vasseur a strong experienced manager and good fun person.
View attachment 319068
And some fresh today news: Williams principal Jost Capito departs team.
I'll be curious to see how they perform.
Mick Schumacher and Sebastian Vettel reunite for Team Germany at ROC 2023
- Mick Schumacher, newly signed as the reserve driver for the Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team, will rejoin forces with four-time F1 World Champion Sebastian Vettel at the Race Of Champions on the snow and ice of Sweden’s Pite Havsbad on January 28-29, 2023
- Schumacher will compete in the individual Race Of Champions and alongside Vettel for Team Germany in the ROC Nations Cup, battling head-to-head with motorsport greats from all over the world on ROC’s iconic parallel track at this stunning venue on the frozen Baltic Sea
- This will be the first – and probably only – chance in 2023 for race fans to see Schumacher and the recently ‘retired’ Vettel in racing action
- The field already includes Team Finland’s Mika Hakkinen and Valtteri Bottas, Team GB’s David Coulthard and Jamie Chadwick plus reigning champions Team Norway’s rallying father-and-son duo Petter and Oliver Solberg
- Also in action are ‘Mr Le Mans’ Tom Kristensen, 2022 Formula 2 Champion Felipe Drugovich, IndyCar ace Felix Rosenqvist, World Rally star Thierry Neuville and five-time FIA World Rallycross Champion Johan Kristoffersson, who will hope to seal home glory for Team Sweden
- The full ROC Sweden driver line-up will be revealed in the run-up to January’s event