VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So Japanese GP now. Beautiful Suzuka. And of course we remember Jules Bianchi. Rest in peace.
All sessions are early in the morning (for Europe). FP1 and FP2 results are not very relevant, track was wet and tomorrow it should be dry:
Photo 2022 10 08 01 01 31Photo 2022 10 08 01 01 37

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Wooow, what a good circuit Japan is. The 130 R curve is very fast, hopefully it will be a good show, rain could appear in the final. What do you say?

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
it was a season without much suspense, I hope that next year we will have a tighter fight for the title

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
it was a season without much suspense, I hope that next year we will have a tighter fight for the title
I saw the last 5 minutes of the Suzuka race, but I feel it was enough. :)

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello Mauricio
I don't know how old you are but I've been following F1 since the great Lole Reutemann started.
When the great Michael Schumacher won too much with Ferrari he became very monotonous and I left a bit.
Lewis Hamilton's time was quite similar to Schumi's.
I came back when I saw in Verstappen a very good driver with the courage to fight up front. I really enjoyed his win last year.
Being a Ferrari supporter like most Argentines, I was quite excited about Leclerc's start. But the emotion did not last me long enough.
I think that when Verstappen and Red Bull fixed some things in the car, it was over in the championship.
Now to wait for next year. I think this is already closed.
Greetings friend. I hope we can establish a good relationship of friendship. I do not find many compatriots who post.
Hug. Carlos of Bahia Blanca;););)(y)(y)(y)

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi, I broke my bad tradition and watched the race earlier than usual. I skipped that huge pause that lasted over 2 hours after 2nd lap caused by rain. Interesting race in hard conditions, but results are questionable. Drivers finished 28 or 29 out of 53 laps which is about 53-55% of distance and less than 75%. So Max should have received 19 points according to regulations. And he would not be a two-time World Champion yet.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi Jona, I'm 45 years old, the truth is that before I didn't internalize myself so much in F1, I got up again to watch the races 5 years ago, I think that Max's arrival in the top category caused that, I'm not a fan at all of him, I'm a fan of Ferrari, although I was always linked to motorsports let's say, at 18 (1996) I started working at Maldonado Competition The Yoyo team, in administration, worked until the closure of the TC2000 team, motorsports is part of me, although I stand out in football. Grettings from 9 de Julio

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello Jona, I'm 45 years old, the truth is that before I didn't learn so much in F1, I got up again to watch the races 5 years ago, I think Max's arrival in the top flight caused that. I'm not a fan of him at all, I'm a Ferrari fan, although I was always linked to motorsport let's say, at 18 (1996) I started working in Maldonado Competition The Yoyo team, in administration, worked until the closure of the TC2000 team, motorsport is part of me, although I excel in football. Greetings from July 9th
Hello Mauricio. Ahhh you are very close to me on July 9, I don't know those sides of the province yet.
It's good that we're fans of the same team. Hopefully one day Max can land on the Horse.
What a great pride my friend that you worked alongside the great Yoyo Maldonado. When I watched TC 2000 at the time I was a fan of Yoyo and Cocho López.
Good friend, we hope to always stay in touch.
Anything you need send me a private message, I understand that when it's like this you can send them in Spanish.
A big hug. Ahhh and my name is Carlos as I told you I am from Bahia Blanca, and Jonas who is very crazy is my beautiful dog hahahaha a mixed Siberian with border collie, he's great he's 4 years old.;););) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello Mauricio. Ahhh you are very close to me on July 9, I don't know those sides of the province yet.
It's good that we're fans of the same team. Hopefully one day Max can land on the Horse.
What a great pride my friend that you worked alongside the great Yoyo Maldonado. When I watched TC 2000 at the time I was a fan of Yoyo and Cocho López.
Good friend, we hope to always stay in touch.
Anything you need send me a private message, I understand that when it's like this you can send them in Spanish.
A big hug. Ahhh and my name is Carlos as I told you I am from Bahia Blanca, and Jonas who is very crazy is my beautiful dog hahahaha a mixed Siberian with border collie, he's great he's 4 years old.;););) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
Hello Carlos, great, Bahia Blanca, I have friends living there and of course I know Claudio Alonso who ran in TC2000 light with a Pointer than they were from Yoyo. Greetings. We talk to each other

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello Carlos, great, Bahia Blanca, I have friends living there and of course I know Claudio Alonso who ran in TC2000 light with a Pointer than they were from Yoyo. Greetings. We talk to each other
It's good brother that you have friends here.
ufff yes claudito alonso very good pilot, of course now I remember if he was with Yoyo.
Come on friend, we keep in touch.
A big hug:):):)

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
This week is the American Grand Prix in Austin.
What do you think the result will be?

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'll watch the race recoreded tomorrow. Max started 2nd, so he'll win most likely. Red Bull still needs to secure team title and another trophy.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello guys, I was sick for a few days, yesterday I watched the US race. Another easy race for Max after Sainz's touch in the first corner after the start.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I watched US GP only yesterday. There were a lot of action. Spectacular Alonso vs Stroll crush. They will be team partners next season in Aston Martin by the way. I could not decide who was guilty there, probably mutual failure. And the race overall was spectacular, probably one of the best this season. Max and Seb had very slow pit stops but still performed very good. Hamilton had chanses to win! Vettel even was a leader during 1 lap and overtook Magnussen on the final lap. Well deserved driver of the day badge for him. Max now has 13 wins in a single season, repeated a record made by Schumacher and Vettel previously. And Red Bull won a constructors championship.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think atmosphere of Día de Muertos In Mexico is cool, but track isn't great so I expect not very spectacular race. Red Bull wins, probably Max but Serjio can try too. And Mercedes will fight for 2nd place in constructors championship, Ferrari isn't far ahead.
Other news:
Alonso got his US GP 7th place back, penalty was cancelled.
Red Bull have been fined $7 million for breaching a budget cap last season and will have 10% less wind tunnel time over the next year, the governing FIA said on Friday.
Audi slowly during 3 years is going to buy Sauber / Alfa Romeo and will come to F1 in 2026.

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Red Bull have been fined $7 million for breaching a budget cap last season and will have 10% less wind tunnel time over the next year, the governing FIA said on Friday.
Audi slowly during 3 years is going to buy Sauber / Alfa Romeo and will come to F1 in 2026.
- so thats how RB is "cheating" :ROFLMAO:
- Audi in F1, that is great news

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Great analysis Victor. The race was not good at all. Hopefully brazil is better

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Great analysis Victor. The race was not good at all. Hopefully Brazil is better
Lol, thank you mate. I didn't even watch the race this time, I prefer to watch NBA during a spare time. But I took part in pokerstars promo, placed a bet on Verstappen's win and Max gave me $6.50 of profit + participation in a weekly Sports freeroll + $5 freebet, thanks.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yeah, Alonso is unlucky.
Here is more for the next GP. 2012 was a great season.
Resized photo 2022 11 09 21 06 27

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Brazil is one of the best circuits of the entire season, hopefully it will be a good race

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today Verstappen was a C*NT for not obeying team orders.