ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I’m a Ferrari fan, the new car has gotten nice, question how good it will be. We'll find out that this season :)

X

XsMALsX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will like Lance Stroll to have a good car this year....

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I’m a Ferrari fan, the new car has gotten nice, question how good it will be. We'll find out that this season :)

I hope it's fast, beautiful it already is. For now the tests in Spain have gone quite well

I will like Lance Stroll to have a good car this year....

Since daddy Stroll bought Force india to call it Aston Martin, its performance has been declining, but maybe with this new regulation it will do well.

Its booring for me. Nothing special, then i prefer better rally WRC. :)

It's ok, it's taste. I'm not that familiar with the WRC, I know who runs there but when there's a race I don't watch it. The last F1 season was good. this is going to be better

Last edited by a moderator:
Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russel on Mercedes will be just amazing.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hope Max to win it again if he can in more dramatical way, maybe on the last turn this year.:D. That is the only reason I have started to watch this sport again, because of that talent.

X

XsMALsX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think that the Aston Martin is a better car this year? And do you this that Vettel is this a good competitor?
Since daddy Stroll bought Force India to call it Aston Martin, its performance has been declining, but maybe with this new regulation it will do well.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Do you think that the Aston Martin is a better car this year? And do you this that Vettel is this a good competitor?

I don't think Aston Martin is a better car this season and I do think Vettel is a great competitor and experienced driver, which gives the team visibility.

Hope Max to win it again if he can in more dramatical way, maybe on the last turn this year.:D. That is the only reason I have started to watch this sport again, because of that talent.

Max has all the weapons to win again this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi Mauricio! I'm a Big Formula 1 fan. I don't follow news for the last 2 weeks. I need a miracle now :)
And personally I want Lando Norris to succeed but honestly don't really believe he will.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi Mauricio! I'm a Big Formula 1 fan. I don't follow news for the last 2 weeks. I need a miracle now :)
And personally I want Lando Norris to succeed but honestly don't really believe he will.

Hello my friend !
I think Lando is a great driver and he has all the potential to be among the best this season, he has already shown that last season.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Max has all the weapons to win again this year.
Really hope to do it again, regardless in which car he is, Max as you said is always having the weapons to do it. It will be interesting, bookies are expecting Ferrari to be fighting for the first places, maybe they had a good pre-season.

Akuana

Akuana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like formula 1, but I've been watching since childhood. She's boring, I don't like her. But it has become a bad habit. I hope someday I will be able to give up this habit.

As for the new season, I hope there will be something to see, despite the suspension of the Russian rider, the exclusion of the Russian stage and the ban on Russian sponsors.

Maybe this will help me part with formula 1? Do not know. Hope

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Really hope to do it again, regardless in which car he is, Max as you said is always having the weapons to do it. It will be interesting, bookies are expecting Ferrari to be fighting for the first places, maybe they had a good pre-season.

I'm sure it will be, I also hope to see the Ferraris fight for the title this season.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't like formula 1, but I've been watching since childhood. She's boring, I don't like her. But it has become a bad habit. I hope someday I will be able to give up this habit.
As for the new season, I hope there will be something to see, despite the suspension of the Russian rider, the exclusion of the Russian stage and the ban on Russian sponsors.
Maybe this will help me part with formula 1? Do not know. Hope

This season is supposed to try to equalize all teams in the use of budgets, and unified elements for all teams, I don't know, hopefully so and not monotonous as in recent years dominated by only 2 teams.
Give it one more chance

Akuana

Akuana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This season is supposed to try to equalize all teams in the use of budgets, and unified elements for all teams, I don't know, hopefully so and not monotonous as in recent years dominated by only 2 teams.
Give it one more chance

First of all, I am intrigued by the fight between Lewis and Russell in the same team. I wish Russell good luck. I wonder how Lewis Hamilton will behave when he is given real competition in the same car. :D
And of course, the new rules. :deal: It's interesting, although I don't think it will have a strong impact on the balance of power in the peliton.