VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Also Lewis finally made a podium and was better than Russel and even didn't complain about pain in the back this time :)

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
forward to first place Max Verstappen!!🥅

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hopefully this series of races in Europe will be the impetus that Ferrari needs to fight for the title.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
2-3 weeks gap between races feels way too long. Hamilton won 8 times in Silverstone, maybe 2nd podium in a row next weekend.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
2-3 weeks gap between races feels way too long. Hamilton won 8 times in Silverstone, maybe 2nd podium in a row next weekend.
I hope not. :)
As far as I know, this is where the rule is applied for the first time to crolate the movement of dolphins. This can put a few teams back quite a bit, including, unfortunately, Ferrari.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I hope not. :)
As far as I know, this is where the rule is applied for the first time to crolate the movement of dolphins. This can put a few teams back quite a bit, including, unfortunately, Ferrari.
Ok, I just heard that only the French race will have such control.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Well, apparently after the 3 free practices, Red Bull has everything under control, Ferrari lost ground to Marcedes also at Silverstone. I think we will see a very close classification.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rain just made the things funnier.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Unbelieveable, again a Ferrari fault.
Congrats to Sainz for the first win .
Leclerc was very good in the last 10 laps I think.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Good day everyone, great race at Silverstone yesterday. It started with fright because the blow of the first round was really strong, thanks to the halo Zhou saved his life. Then I think the race stalled when Max was ahead and suddenly with about 25 or 30 laps left it became what I think the best race of the season, I don't know what you think.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like F1 and the biggest driver was and is Michael Schumacher. I hope to hear good news about him as soon as possible.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The serious thing is that this was Sainz Jr.'s 150th race and his first victory.
Although his real chance of race winning could only be this year because he only now has such a car under him.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was the race of the season so far yesterday, good battle for the podium places in the final 10 laps, we have to congratulate Ferrari for not letting Leclerc for fresh tyres to keep the intrigue in the final laps :D :D :D Well done to Mick for his first points in F1

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Only today I watched this race, one of the best races I've seen. Especially multiple fights after last SC. Gladly no casualties and smiling old Tom Cruise. I even guessed correctly about Hamilton and his podium, but didn't place a bet. Happy for Sainz, for Mick. But Leclerc ... Ferrari makes many mistakes year by year.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like F1 and the biggest driver was and is Michael Schumacher. I hope to hear good news about him as soon as possible.
Michael Schumacher's son ticked the first points of his Formula 1 career at Silverstone

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I liked Sainz's attitude, revealing himself to a team order that was going to hurt him. That led him to take risks against Leclerc, and be able to win his first race.
Hopefully the team doesn't condition it for the rest of the season and gives them a free way to fight on the track

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I liked Sainz's attitude, revealing himself to a team order that was going to hurt him. That led him to take risks against Leclerc, and be able to win his first race.
Hopefully the team doesn't condition it for the rest of the season and gives them a free way to fight on the track
I don't think Ferrari will let them race. They always had the order between the drivers.
And the driver in the race for the world title enjoyed an advantage all the time.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't think Ferrari will let them race. They always had the order between the drivers.
And the driver in the race for the world title enjoyed an advantage all the time.
Well my friend, if they let them run!

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy for the Ferrari, it's a pity that 2 cars didn't arrive

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haas again as in the start of the season made 2 consecutive very good races and were with the fast car excluding the first 3, nice one

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Happy for the Ferrari, it's a pity that 2 cars didn't arrive
Yes, it would have been a great result.

The French GP is the next. Fast track. Maybe the Ferrari engine cars will do well if they last until the end of the race.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Intersting race overall. Scary fire after engine exploded, men with fire extinguishers could act faster. And car was moving downhill. Why don't they have a hand brake in these cars?

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Intersting race overall. Scary fire after engine exploded, men with fire extinguishers could act faster. And car was moving downhill. Why don't they have a hand brake in these cars?
Maybe it would be a plus weight and the track worker should be there quickly to prevent it from rolling away.