S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
chess is a mind sport , like bridge , gin , backgammon , poker ,etc . as such i don't feel any of them are real sports.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i dont consider car racing a sport either , but for the sake of this thread that might be the most boring to see live or on TV

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.There are some sports that I really consider boring.Here I have some of them:baseball,american football,cricket,snookerbut I forgot one that ,by far, must be the most boring sport....golf.I can´t stand watching golf tournaments.Fortunately, there are more sports channel in which I can watch more exciting sports like football(soccer )or tennis.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
In real life, I like to play chess or checkers myself, but God forbid to watch such a sport on TV.:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

D

Danymanxd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that if it is face-to-face or in a stadium, golf and tennis, especially you have to be still and quiet, it's honestly boring.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the most boring sport is tennis and baseball. I don't know why, but I hate tennis, I've been watching several times and I was constantly dying of anguish and I was very annoyed by the cries of athletes when they hit the racket. Baseball is not developed in my country, I tried to watch baseball league as an adult, but I realized that it's just not my sport and I'm not interested in what's going on on the field at all.

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
To be honest, figure skating is an extremely boring sport for me and I just can't watch it because it doesn't have the excitement that I expect in every sporting event. Of course, whoever likes that sport should watch it, but I just can't :).

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without a doubt for me it would be cricket or golf.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I think the most boring sport is chess, but a road bike race isn't much behind it.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If chess was a considered a sport then sure chess I don’t consider that a sport at all not sure how anyone can.. any and every sport even at the professional level is boring at some point.. delays in baseball games the last minutes of a close baseketball game can take 20 minutes sometimes I love sports but they are all boring at times

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Car racing, though I'm not sure why it's considered a sport. I can't think of anything more pathetic than watching idiots drive around in circles.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think to be able to answer this question precisely one would have to play all sports and experience it . and even then it would be subjective

but from the looks alone golf seems boring to me ...mostly because of the ways you have to walk or drive after you hit the ball lol . but at the same time i can somehow see the appeal of golf too

EDIT :

i have never watched car racing ! soooo boring to watch

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The sport that bores me the most is golf

HungarianBoy

HungarianBoy

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
If you think of darts as a sport, it is. And I almost missed baseball :). but I also consider curling, table tennis and badminton to be incredibly boring sports. I also consider chess to be stupid, it's not a sport. there is no strenuous movement in it.

ammytyagi

ammytyagi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IN
Chips
Funny how one sport which is interesting to one is boring to another.
For me, hate watching soccer & Golf but playing is different matter. Same goes for Chess, love playing but hate watching on TV.
Intersting to watch on TV for me are T20 cricket ( not test cricket fan ), tennis & Olympics ( Asian games, commonwealth games etc ) as sporting Event.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My brother truly believes that there is no such thing as a boring sport.
In such a case it will be boring for those who do not like sports in general.
I'll give you an example, for me for a reason that I don't understand, I find softball and baseball boring. Now, it's boring to me, but people fill stadiums to watch baseball so it shouldn't be so boring.
For example, I love rugby, but my father didn't like rugby because he didn't understand it. Many years ago we watched a World Cup together, I began to explain the rules, for example, what is a try? what is a knock-on? What is a scrum for? and other rules.
Today my father passed away 4 years ago, but I have the memory that since that day, when there was a rugby match on TV he would see it and even if I hadn't seen it he would tell me about it. He told me "how well those All Blacks play" hahahaha
He's like that brother, you may or may not like a sport, but I'm sure there's nothing boring about him.
Cheers:):):)⚽⚽⚽🏀🏀🏀🏈🏈🏈⚾⚾⚾🎾🎾🎾🏉🏉🏉⛳⛳⛳🏂🏂🏂🏇🏇🏇🚣‍♀️🚣‍♀️🚣‍♀️

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kind of sports with small part of motions and accelerations like curling, shooting.

iveta777

iveta777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me cycling, chess, cricket and snooker

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars