The most boring sports

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
All of them... but to paraphrase an old joke "Golf isn't a sport, Golf is men in ugly pants walking"...

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
All Sports but most boring of all is watching 22 men chase a ball around a field for 90 minutes.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Snooker, this type of billiard game has gained unprecedented popularity in recent years. Yes, watching it on TV is not always interesting, especially if you don't know the rules. The basic principle here is to pocket red and colored balls in turn. It is most profitable to combine strikes with a black ball - it brings the most points. The maximum possible number of points is 147, this is called the "maximum break"

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Most boring sport, IMHO, is Peter Ebdon snooker, no offense.

M

mcbeaker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It's probably something like ski jumping, where sequences repeat themselves over and over again without any overarching strategy. In baseball or American football, at least the situations change, so the plays are different. But if one after the other just jumps far, the only thing that counts is the performance for five seconds. Again and again, with eighty people in a row. It doesn't get much more boring than that.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I don't consider golf a sport. But if Golf is one of the sports, then it is definitely boring for me.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
As someone that enjoyed watching many poker shows and some pretty bad TV Series without skipping through them, I can say I have patience to watch pretty much anything without complaining etc... still, I can't watch golf(IMO it's not a sport) and WNBA(as someone that follows NBA closely for 20+years, WNBA needs big changes to be successful/ attract audience- maybe lower the rim so the players can dunk, shorten the distance for 3pts... as it is, WNBA is a joke and I'm someone that follows and bets on many different women sports* I'll mention the ones I bet more often: tennis, handball, volleyball...).

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Archery and shooting. Not sure it's necessary as Henry VIII died years ago and as for shooting, I'm sure there's an irony in these two marksman jobs.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think water polo is the most boring sport to watch.

All contact is consider a foul: “No kicking, punching, shoving or even splashing each other on purpose is allowed.”

The players are unrecognizable: “You can tell the teams by the colours, but the hats, goggles and any other swimming pool facial accessories essentially obscure any identifying features of the individual players.”

Grabobbe

Grabobbe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
I would probably say cricket…
There is actually more boring sports to look at, but they will be over quicker, and thereby be more tolerable… 😁

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars