The most boring sports

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most boring sport for me is chess I can not understand how people tolerate hours and hours watching a game of chess. but it's just my opinion

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love watching Olympic curling! It's strange I seem to find the typically more boring sports (curling, golf, tennis) as far more interesting than football or basketball. To me, the most boring sport to watch is baseball. "America's favorite past time" how?

timohasav

timohasav

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can fall asleep while watching snooker, especially at Peter Ebdon's matches.
Anyway I like this game :)

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the most boring sport is ski jumping, as well as winter sports. I like a lot of sports, so i know the most. Previously, Baseball was the most boring, it has now changed.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Running, cycling, car racing, boating. Ufc/nfl can be boring as hell. Basketball just plain sucks. Its me not you.

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chess, Running, cycling can be very boring to do or to watch just look at a marathon how much fun can you get from that whole bunch of people running for 13.2 miles going thru all that suffering some running some walking and some cripple with cramps or any other health issues. not very nice and not cool at all.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like all sports and typically don't really find any of them boring as I appreciate all sports even the ones that people often say are boring like golf, baseball and even NASCAR. I really can't say any sport is boring as I enjoy watching all sports but I'd say if I don't have any action on a game sometimes I guess I can find it boring to watch.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Golf, when I can't sleep I just play a Golf tournament and I'm slept

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most boring sport for me is chess I can not understand how people tolerate hours and hours watching a game of chess. but it's just my opinion

mostly because you don't understand chess. This game is pretty awesome. If you know many nuances of chess, you see a lot of things which normal people don't. This game is beautiful.
It's like poker. Until you don't know what is cbet, what is 3bet, float etc, and you generally don't understand anything, you just watch and you don't know what people do. And it seems boring too.

And it's a problem for many sports. Many sports seem boring beause we know nothing about it.

But I would go definitely with cycling. This is really boring for sure:p

M

Muckutoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with the members who mentioned cycling. Well, as I started typing this reply, I remembered that mountain biking isn’t so bad, but cycling where everyone is just pedalling and nothing else goes on, not even turns, is mindless

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After my previous thread about which is the most dangerous sport, I decided to ask which is the most boring to watch. In my opinion it's curling, it really isn't my sport. What's your opinion.

Curling, Snooker, Tennis Then Darts and in that order... lol

Most Boring Sports to Watch...

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chess is not a sport, it's a game.
There's a difference.
I agree with curling and golf being boring sports.
Car racing can be boring too.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can fall asleep while watching snooker, especially at Peter Ebdon's matches.
Anyway I like this game :)

This a great sport and I also really like it, maybe snooker actually is in my top 3 favourite sports . My favorite player is Ronnie O'Sullivan, but i agree that Peter Ebdon is boring and when he plays I prefer to change the TV channel and watch something else.

K

Karl Hernandez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chess is not a sport, it's a game.
There's a difference.
I agree with curling and golf being boring sports.
Car racing can be boring too.

As far as i know, Every Game that is played for the main Purpose and sake of winning qualifies as Sport.
So is proffessional Chess.

For me Chess is boring to watch although i like to Play it alot, but when watching Chess on a High Level, i dont even know who the better Player is, when a mistake was made.

Also its way to slow and predictable(there is almost no luck involved in Chess).
Thats why i love Soccer, even the most uninspiring game can have ist short outbursts of Excitement (Goal Scoring/Missing a HIghpercentage Chance..)

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As far as i know, Every Game that is played for the main Purpose and sake of winning qualifies as Sport.
So is proffessional Chess.

For me Chess is boring to watch although i like to Play it alot, but when watching Chess on a High Level, i dont even know who the better Player is, when a mistake was made.

Also its way to slow and predictable(there is almost no luck involved in Chess).
Thats why i love Soccer, even the most uninspiring game can have ist short outbursts of Excitement (Goal Scoring/Missing a HIghpercentage Chance..)
Chess is NOT a sport
Use a dictionary
A sport requires athletic ability, where is that in chess ?

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars