belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Any sport with multiple time outs or commercials, so that probably covers most of them, which is why I don't watch sports :p

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Athletics is one of the most boring sports, especially training, I was doing because I had good results

G

Glev Jr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me the most boring is chess and Cycling. Watch this more than 15 minutes unreal

K

Kadgaron

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[QUOTE = krisi77; 5196003] I’ve got to know how to go. It’s not my sport. What's your opinion. [/ QUOTE]

chess, he and the most dangerous to health. The player will fall asleep, his head falls and the queen in the eye ...

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know what curling is but I bet it's boring :) to me it's definitely fishing, without a doubt, but baseball is pretty boring to me too

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After my previous thread about which is the most dangerous sport, I decided to ask which is the most boring to watch. In my opinion it's curling, it really isn't my sport. What's your opinion.

Curling is not a sport, I despise him, he's not boring, he just pisses me off

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't watch golf. Just can't. I enjoy playing it (poorly) but watching it is an instant nap pill for me. Bowling too...can't watch that. SNOOZE fest.

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After my previous thread about which is the most dangerous sport, I decided to ask which is the most boring to watch. In my opinion it's curling, it really isn't my sport. What's your opinion.

I love curling, great strategy and slightly outta shape older folks like me can play.

Womens soccer, equivalent of watching paint dry, but some got in the players' hair.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Soccer. Chess isn't a sport it's simply a game just like poker.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
football because of so many breaks in the game

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Tennis......

But the guys who play tennis always claim that tennis is one of the most exciting sports. And I would say that Formula 1 is a bit boring for me, but I'm not into cars and similar sports to be honest.....

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in every sport there is something that attracts, is of interest, nothing comes to mind, I think if any sport knows about 20 people from the popular precisely no boring, boring game, but the entire sport, such I do not know

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the most boring sport is sport fishing. There is no interest for the fans here, because there is no opportunity for analysis.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the most boring sport is archery.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, Guys! I think, not exist absolutely boring kinds of sport. But have the people, that so think and speak... This is their right. I think
they so speak, because yourself not work out these kinds of sport... And don't know the all subtleties definite kind of sport, and this
kind of sport not fit their character.
P. S. I didn't mean to hurt anyone: this is simply my opinion.:cool:

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The most boring sport for me is chess I can not understand how people tolerate hours and hours watching a game of chess. but it's just my opinion

Probably poker, while being card dead...
giphy.gif

But multi-tabling does help it!:driver:

so many dumb answers here, I'm going to day synchronized swimming

Synchronized swimming & diving. Probably shouldn't include Synchronized swimming though, because, like chess & poker, holding your breathe while standing on your head underwater is not a sport. ;)

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As Churchill said: I owe my longevity to sports.
I have never been involved in sports

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As the name of this Canadian sport, where they throw a stone and another sweeps the floor, the sport is boring, sometimes I've seen, but when there is a beautiful girl player with tight clothing.:D;)

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cross country skiing. It's just getting from one place to another on skis. Oh, and the great oxymoron; speed walking.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can´t watch a golf tournament on tv.It is so boring.I respect people who love it though.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars