The most boring sports

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most boring sport for me is chess I can not understand how people tolerate hours and hours watching a game of chess. but it's just my opinion
Most of the chess watchers are good and improving players.For them this is a lesson and like students they observe every move so later they can make similar moves against their opponents.And actually it is boring when you don’t take it like a lesson.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me baseball is absolutely painful to watch. I also have to mention that there’s way too many games in a season losing a game or even 10 in a row means really nothing.

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its gotta be curling Im Canadian and just please just shoot me instead of making me watch another minute of it:puke:

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boring sport in my opinion is soccer. Not enough action and to big of a playing field.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Amazed that none mentioned Equestrian as most boring sport - I could :puke: when I see it at sports channels :D

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the most boring is Curling. A Canadian friend like it and watch on TV also. Is a matter of opinion. Good for some, boring for others.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think watching baseball on tv is the most boring, going to a game is a different story, but watching on tv is boring.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think soccer and golf are the worst sports to watch. Soccer is a sport I could fall asleep watching. I have fell asleep watching golf before. I never watch Soccer though so I don't know if I would fall asleep watching it.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the most boring sport is baseball. stand and wait to do something only cause I don't like to stand and do nothing.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Most boring sport curling ?? I totally agree :) Also bored to death with badminton , wtf , not only olympic sport shouldn't it be , not even a sport , let's just forget it ever existed :)

R

Russian Idiot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that football is very stupid and boring, although it is popular in the world when a herd runs around the field in pursuit of the ball, but I'm not having fun, looking at all this is boring and pointless. Formula 1, I also do not like boring sport!

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry americans, but american football.

I really tried to watch it a few times. I gave up after 20 minutes since nothing happened. Referees are running around, the players are walking here and there, the people are eating/chatting in the stadium.... And when they finally start playing....it lasts 10 seconds and the whole exremely boring brake procedure starts again.

Golf is boring too.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All kinds of sports are interesting. If a person penetrates and knows the rules of the game, then this sport will be interesting to him.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sportes.

I do not say the most annoying, but the most curious of Olympic sports, I live in brazil and had never heard of it until 2016.
Curling is a collective Olympic sport practiced on an ice rink whose aim is to throw granite stones as close to a target as possible, using the help of sweepers. The name of the sport originates from the English verb "to curl", which means "to bend", [1] and is due to the fact that the stones are slightly turned in the act of the launching, describing a parabola in its trajectory.

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of the major sports, you can call me simple-minded, but I find soccer and baseball the most boring due to their slow pace and low scoring. This is coming from someone who played baseball their whole life. I love to play it, but that doesn't mean I want to watch it. I'd much rather watch 7-foot monsters throw down a basketball on each other haha.

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion,the most boring sport for me is chess because it takes too long

time during one match

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mine is soccer cant be anything but kicking a ball back and forth.

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most boring sports to me Gymnastics and figure skating. If I had to go to one of those sporting events i would make sure I had a book to read or make sure my phone is fully charge and play game to play or just walk around the arena LOL.

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably poker, while being card dead...
giphy.gif

But multi-tabling does help it!:driver:

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so many dumb answers here, I'm going to day synchronized swimming

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Most sports that have a judge(s) type scoring system. For example diving, surfing, gymnastics, artistic swimming, figure skating, freestyle skiing, to name a few.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars