Be honest, what sports where women participate do you like to watch?

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will be honest and say honestly only Tennis. I do enjoy womens' snowboarding also.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Water polo, beach volleyball and Diving.
Most women I know don't watch female sport, except tennis.
Why would males watch women's sport when they don't even watch females play?

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Women's sports are very different from men's for obvious reasons, but because they have a slower pace and less adrenaline, especially in individual sports where there is also a male category, such as soccer where the sport is completely filled with men. male, because they generate more money and have a great history of many years ago, on the other hand, female sport is more recent but its popularity is increasing.

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently, Skeleton and Luge in the Winter Olympics. Was amazed by Natalie Geisenberger’s final run in Luge. So clean. Check out all of her gold medals on her Instagram.

D

DarkFull0508

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
voleibol y tenis Pero ver a una mujer jugando al póquer sería más satisfactorio.

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy golf and cycling, but also the higher profile women's sports of tennis and athletics.

bertaS1234

bertaS1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch tennis, very interesting sport

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will watch women's soccer during the Olympics usually but that is about it, though I haven't watched the latest two if I am being honest. It has gotten to where the only sports I regularly watch are college baseball and college football. Men's and women's pro sports have just about become unwatchable and I usually just tune in for the playoffs or championship games.

E

eugenedav

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I love watching all sports for the entertainment and competition. Especially the Olympics, Finals, Super Bowl, and College. Someone has to win some has to lose. I sadly don't watch hockey never got into that.

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you all for commenting, I save each comment and read it in order to have a popular opinion of what you think of women's sports, thank you all.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy watching women's tennis and beach volley.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many sports where we participate but very few are more seen than the male counterpart, as for example in soccer where men will always dominate audience, income and others ... That is why my question, I for example practice soccer and tennis but the support is next to nothing.

Wow, there are so many! I love watching women's football, wrestling, in all sports. for me there is no difference the only difference is that women do everything better than men.
:D

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Golf, figure skating, skiing, X-games, mma, volley ball, roller-derby; I'm sure there's more if I keep typing but you get the point.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Women's volleyball is infinitely better than men's. I'm a big fan of women's volleyball. Women's football has also been very good, the girls have evolved a lot.
But women's volleyball is much better than men's.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like many women's sports.
Volleyball, soccer, swimming, basketball among others.
Women's sports, thank God, are on the rise as well as on television.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sports with women transcends sporting activities and competitions. Women's sport is a work of art.

Women's volleyball is infinitely better than men's. I'm a big fan of women's volleyball. Women's football has also been very good, the girls have evolved a lot.
But women's volleyball is much better than men's.

Oranaro

Oranaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Women football have some savage moments you could have fun watching it. But more seriously, figure skating is just wonderfull, the level is high, and it's a sport that in fact puts women in a good spot overall.

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love women's tennis, volleyball, curling, etc... The only thing I think is that support should not be expected from society, I'm sure that if you like playing sports, then do it for yourself.

jcmunoz33

jcmunoz33

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Womens sports.

I like womens volleyball, softball, tennis, golf, and basketball. I initially found it difficult to watch womens ufc, but they gotten a lot better technically and are more evenly matched as opposed to when they initially started allowing them to compete.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars