Be honest, what sports where women participate do you like to watch?

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a good thread and it has made me think about my TV viewing habits with sport - especially sports for women.
My conclusion was this - i love womens football and was gripped to watch nearly every game of the last world cup, i watch womens tennis as i feel its massively talented and competitive, the solheim cup for golf is a good watch and the womans rugby game is also very appealing - i think there have been improvements from 10 years ago but i feel there could still be more - it is however largely down to TV sponsorship and viewership and the demographic there is largely male - still its moving in a positive direction.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love Women's volleyball!! :aetsch: Fun to watch,,,,

erik_lima

erik_lima

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's cool watching volleyball. I also like to watch curling at the Winter Games.

A

airvikki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love watching figure skating, tennis and table tennis. I think these are women's sports.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like watching women fight in the UFC when they are at a high level, Also I like watching women play tennis. I feel like they play at a very high level. Also Volleyball is great to watch women play, either indoors or on the beach.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
1. Gymnastics
2. Tennis
3. Handball
4. Beach Voley

This is my top 4

W

WJMKAM

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
College and High School Women's Fastpitch Softball would be number 1.

Gymnastics, Volleyball, Ice Skating. Cheerleading is also now considered a sport, so I will go with that as well. I have gone to a lot of WNBA games, but I prefer watching a competitive game at the college and high school level much more.
Every year, I try and watch our State Highschool tournament.

Tennis, Golf and Soccer seem to boring for me.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are many sports where we participate but very few are more seen than the male counterpart, as for example in soccer where men will always dominate audience, income and others ... That is why my question, I for example practice soccer and tennis but the support is next to nothing.

Women's volleyball is very strong here in brazil, the main league is very good to watch with many good teams

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Tennis looks better in women also Gymnastics.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello everyone

Good question, ;)
swimming
Gymnastic
boxing

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer too watch the women in the UFC since IU tend to know more woman fighters now than the mens.. also I might watch Paige Vanzant last bare knuckle boxing match whenever that happens.. also the woman canada team seems to win more than the mens do now a days.. ohh and the women in wwe are more entertaining than most the men..

Y

Yuliazak1985

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch tennis, volleyball and biathlon. Due to psychology, the game varies from one opponent to another, it is very difficult to guess the result.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find that women’s tennis and golf are the best women sports to watch

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tennis and volleyball.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Beach volleyball. Beach football.
Beach hockey.
You know.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I love to watch women´s volleyball which is very popular in my country Perú.What´s more, only men´s football is more popular than women´s volleyball .Great memories when our squad used to play the Olympics and the World Cups winning some medals and winning many South American Cups (5 in a row in the 70´s) against Brazil.Unfortunately, it seems, those days won´t come again.Well, I also enjoy watching women´s tennis,especially the Grand Slams.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most are getting pretty good to watch but I’m not going to say I would watch women’s golf over beach volleyball =) either

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was expecting at least a response from a woman but that's fine, everyone has their tastes like everything in life, and everyone does what they like the most, let's hope that this pandemic no longer exists and they can enjoy as normal it was before, I hope you have a good day and a good life, live to the fullest and want like crazy, greetings

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Among the teams: rugby 7, volleyball, basketball, curling.
Individual: athletics, skiing events, figure skating.

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy watching women's athletics, gymnastics, volleyball, beach volleyball, tennis, curling, cross-country skiing, biathlon.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Unfortunately, women’s sport is not appreciated today.

Often, top female athletes with excellent results worldwide are not even recognized, appreciated, and not very rewarded in many sports. I don't know what motivates them, but it's admirable. In relation to men's sports, in that matter, the difference is huge.

Lately I’ve been following football, boxing and mixed martial arts. I watch exclusively men's football and honestly have no interest in watching women's football, while at the martial arts events I manage to follow, I also watch women's matches if there are any at that event.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars