Be honest, what sports where women participate do you like to watch?

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Most sports, really. Women have improve so much in sports in general over the last decade, maybe the last couple of decades.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
track and field.... diamond league late in summer !

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Women's soccer, England's team is one of the best!

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I like team sports so I enjoy watching women's handball and basketball.

NiallPlays

NiallPlays

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I like to watch women in many sports, my favourites being mma and football, being from the uk the woman’s football team winning the euro was a great achievement!

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My favorite is the LPGA now these women have game some are even better than the men check it out!

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
My favorites in the field of women's sports are figure skating, women's tennis, rhythmic gymnastics, athletics and volleyball:cool:

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are many sports where we participate but very few are more seen than the male counterpart, as for example in soccer where men will always dominate audience, income and others ... That is why my question, I for example practice soccer and tennis but the support is next to nothing.
There are many sports where we participate but very few are more seen than the male counterpart, as for example in soccer where men will always dominate audience, income and others ... That is why my question, I for example practice soccer and tennis but the support is next to nothing.
I watch all the sports that women participate in, what is becoming more popular is women's football and soon it will be in formula one, we can all achieve our goals, it just takes dedication and willpower.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Women's tennis is very good; Justine Henin V Amelie Mauresmo was a great match up on grass courts. Henin's first serve and beautiful single-handed backhand was joyful, Mauresmo's attacking style, lots of fun.

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I like to watch tennis, but the reality is that in many other disciplines they do not have the attention they deserve, also the main sports channels do not broadcast many sports practiced by women compared to men

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Women's hockey is really getting exciting with a few other teams getting better - so not just canada v USA anymore so much. Also love women's golf including amateur especially now that they can play each year at Augusta.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Football, Tennis and Volleyball

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it wouldn't be sport, Olympic sports related to gymnastics, I think it's amazing how they make these sports look easy.....

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I consider basketball and volleyball more competitive for women

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars