Be honest, what sports where women participate do you like to watch?

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy watching women's golf, the players are truly amazing and skilled, yet the coverage and popularity still needs to take off - Favourite players, Lydia Ko, Nelly Korda.

Women's cycling another top watch for me, incredibly competitive, the average male cyclist would never keep up. I like all forms, but mainly CycloCross and Road Racing - favourite by far, the legendary Marianne Vos, arguably the greatest cyclist, male or female, there has ever been.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For those who go in for sports, it is interesting to watch almost all competitions with the participation of women.
The main thing is to have an idea about this sport and everything becomes very interesting.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many sports where we participate but very few are more seen than the male counterpart, as for example in soccer where men will always dominate audience, income and others ... That is why my question, I for example practice soccer and tennis but the support is next to nothing.

What matters is not who participates, but the level of skill of the participants.
Some men can ruin any sport, even the most spectacular, with their performance.
Professionalism matters.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My daughter plays football at a decent level, although I will only go watch her games, i'm not interested in watching other women's football.
Women's Track & field is a very good watch, for obvious reasons, very talented and amazing athletics ;)

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
beach volleyball professional tournaments are great to watch.... both men and women !
The main thing is that the rules do not change the length of the game form for girls.:)

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are many sports where we participate but very few are more seen than the male counterpart, as for example in soccer where men will always dominate audience, income and others ... That is why my question, I for example practice soccer and tennis but the support is next to nothing.

Women's football still needs many years of development to be attractive to the public. Here in brazil, only in recent years has a national championship been organized with all the great teams, but only by determination of the confederation. Otherwise, clubs are not interested in putting together women's teams, for the simple reason that it is deficient here in Brazil. Don't forget that men's football has been around for over 100 years, it already has its loyal audience. So the ideal is to use this structure is to include the feminine and make it grow in a sustainable way, so that in the future it will be as attractive to the public as men's football.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like women's tennis. For some reason it's more fun for me than the men's.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

Golf. During Olympics, all events. They've earned their way there and deserve respect. Go USA!

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Golf

I like to watch women's golf from time to time.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually I like to see the beach tennis woman’s.

Thiamin very beautiful and technical, the game of man’s is very fast.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy watching women play basketball in our adult basketball leagues where I work but I just can't get enough basketball in general. The honest truth is some of these women can play especially the ones who played in college and its actually fun to watch even though most men I know disagree with that viewpoint.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Golf, basketball, beach volleyball, track & field, swimming, & tennis, basically in that order. I am done with track & field & swimming as long as dudes are allowed to compete with women as I support neither blatent stupidity, nor the many being punished to appease the few.
I am fine with women & men competing in mental activities. I don't think they are fair contests, but guys do win these now & then, just like in real life, so no problem. ;)

ProblemPlaya

ProblemPlaya

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tennis, beach volleyball, college gymnastics

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
One of my Fav is tennis, so women tennis is what I usually watch.

T

TmRRR

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like to see the poker players!

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like watching women athletes , in curling and alot of other sports. Tennis , soccer, swimming, ice hockey, figure skating, skiing. Basically I love watching all women sports in winter olympics, also summer olympics. These women athletes are fantastic watching, how phenomenal they are to watch. I couldn't even do what they do, what type of training they do as well. Women are just as great as men I believe, that is my opinion. I will also support what sports they play in.

sergui72

sergui72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Biathlon. I skied as a child.4 years)

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like watching MMA and WWE diva fights

T

Tacomabard

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Women's Sports Watching

I love watching college and WNBA basketball!

M

Marcos1315

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Swimming, gymnastics, tennis, volleyball, MMA, surfing, skateboarding, a lot of summer and winter olympics sports, racing...
Football (soccer) and basketball too, but I see a bigger difference.
Football in Brazil (among non-elite teams) is ridiculous (although men's football in Brazil is also terrible).
My team played the 2nd division final. Jesus. It was terrible.
The game had no flow. There were only fouls. They tried to imitate the game of men. This is bad.
But this is normal. They have been banned from playing for a long time, and there is little to no support. With time and opportunity, the game will improve. The Premier League, for example, is already great.

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
I like to watch women's soccer.

If there is a tackle they stand up very quick.

The men are all acting if they are dead or injured bad and after 1 min all is gone.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars