Official PokerTracker Support Thread

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now that I took another look I see that you have in filters: Date, This month. Maybe try changing to All?

I did i, but still nothing appears. At least the pther part is ok.

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Official PT4 Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did i, but still nothing appears. At least the pther part is ok.

Do you see cash data if you click 'Clear All Filters Above'? Is the correct player selected for the report? If you need further assistance send a screenshot to us in a Support Ticket with a sample of hand history files that you have imported into that database.

- Rob

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
While using PT4 & playing MTT's on iPoker network (Titan) I'm finding I need to reset my HUD every single time I get moved to a new table. (unlock layout, move HUDs around then lock & save). It's making me not want to use it on that site and not play on that site but with COVID boom, that network is playable again for me these days and I'd like to take full advantage of that (which means... playing.. WITH PT4).
Maybe I'm doing something wrong? ...but I don't experience any difficulties on any other sites I play on (WPN, 888, Stars). Maybe this is a common problem for PT4 users right now on iPoker?

tks for your help

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker tracker not working on party poker and HM2 too((( why?

If you mean the HUD then unfortunately partypoker.com no longer provides downloadable hand history files as you play so a HUD will not work there but you can download hands from the partypoker client afterwards and import them into PokerTracker 4 using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk' to review/track your data:

https://help.partypoker.com/en/poker-help/game-rules/faq/hand-history

If you are on a region specific skin with its own player pool that still provides hand history files as you play then a HUD would still be supported:

PartyPoker Configuration Guide

While using PT4 & playing MTT's on iPoker network (Titan) I'm finding I need to reset my HUD every single time I get moved to a new table. (unlock layout, move HUDs around then lock & save). It's making me not want to use it on that site and not play on that site but with COVID boom, that network is playable again for me these days and I'd like to take full advantage of that (which means... playing.. WITH PT4).
Maybe I'm doing something wrong? ...but I don't experience any difficulties on any other sites I play on (WPN, 888, Stars). Maybe this is a common problem for PT4 users right now on iPoker?

Do your auto-center settings match in iPoker and PokerTracker 4?

Guide: How to XYZ

Also if you are using auto-center then don't move the HUD until after you have played your first hand at a new table. If you need further assistance please report this to us in a Support Ticket:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem

- Rob

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you see cash data if you click 'Clear All Filters Above'? Is the correct player selected for the report? If you need further assistance send a screenshot to us in a Support Ticket with a sample of hand history files that you have imported into that database.

- Rob

Yes, is the correct player selected.
I am not finding where is located the button "Clear All Filters Above". Where is it specifically located this button?

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I am not finding where is located the button "Clear All Filters Above". Where is it specifically located this button?
I can see it in your screenshot. It is the blue link text above the "No Quick Filter".
I don't see one in mine though - ?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi support. After recently upgrading my PT4 license from small stakes to all stakes I have a problem with the HUD when playing tournaments above 22$ buyin. The problem is, that the displayed data are not updated with hands from the current tournament. ¨

If for example I have played 78 hands with a player previously (at stakes 22$ or below), hand apprevated with continue to show 78. If I put the mouse over the number it will then show "value 78 this session 12" then "value 78 this session 13" etc. The only stats, that are updated every hand, are my own in session stats and the conversion of chips into big blinds.

I play on 888 Poker. Please advise how I can solve this issue, so I can fully enjoy the benefit of my upgrade. Thanks in advance :)

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi support. After recently upgrading my PT4 license from small stakes to all stakes I have a problem with the HUD when playing tournaments above 22$ buyin. The problem is, that the displayed data are not updated with hands from the current tournament. ¨

If for example I have played 78 hands with a player previously (at stakes 22$ or below), hand apprevated with continue to show 78. If I put the mouse over the number it will then show "value 78 this session 12" then "value 78 this session 13" etc. The only stats, that are updated every hand, are my own in session stats and the conversion of chips into big blinds.

I play on 888 Poker. Please advise how I can solve this issue, so I can fully enjoy the benefit of my upgrade. Thanks in advance :)

Rebuilding your database cache should resolve this probem so if your database isn't that large do this:

1. Close any open poker tables and poker site software and stop PokerTracker 4 imports if that's running (or wait for it to finish).

2. In PokerTracker 4 click "Database -> Database Management".

3. Click your database line then "Rebuild Cache -> Full Cache Rebuild". This could take awhile so schedule accordingly.

4. If that finishes without errors or warnings reboot your computer before trying things out again.

- Rob

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rebuilding your database cache should resolve this probem so if your database isn't that large do this:

1. Close any open poker tables and poker site software and stop PokerTracker 4 imports if that's running (or wait for it to finish).

2. In PokerTracker 4 click "Database -> Database Management".

3. Click your database line then "Rebuild Cache -> Full Cache Rebuild". This could take awhile so schedule accordingly.

4. If that finishes without errors or warnings reboot your computer before trying things out again.

- Rob

It worked. Thanks.

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
Pokertracker is not importing hands from ACR. It gives errors for hands. Doesn't have problem with pokerstars. Anyway to fix it?

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you have plans to support GG poker? This is a great site to play poker.

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokertracker is not importing hands from ACR. It gives errors for hands. Doesn't have problem with pokerstars. Anyway to fix it?

Make sure you are using the latest version of PokerTracker 4 otherwise send us a PokerTracker4.log file that's recorded the trouble to us in a Support Ticket:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File

Do you have plans to support GG poker? This is a great site to play poker.

GGPoker support was added in November 2019. Bear in mind GGPoker do not permit the use of a HUD therefore are no auto-import settings for it in PokerTracker 4 but hands downloaded from GGPoker can be manually imported into PokerTracker 4 using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk'.

For ACR it seems to be keeping track of the tournaments but not the Buy-In or cashes it seems to be tracking them all as $0. Also it seems the placings are wrong as well as I've had more than what it is showing for all 1st - 3rd.

WPN's tournament summaries are new and we are working with them to improve the data available but if you have tournaments where the placing is incorrect please send your examples to us in a Support Ticket. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your files to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option.

- Rob

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
the difficulty I have been having with PT4 recently is the positioning of my HUD. It seems to be moved to a different setting almost every table I get moved to. I'm certain some of it is when the pokersite's do an update. Also, Titan Poker (iPoker network) is always really fk'd up. To the point where it becomes tilting and I'm much better off without the display showing at all. (better than having it covering chipstacks & cards :( ). The thing is of all the sites I play on, Titan is probably the one where having a HUD is most beneficial (currently there's always a few regs. playing MTT's on there but also a big influx of newer 'covid' players. It doesn't take a very big hand sample to see who is who... when I have a gazillion tables running it's nice to have PT4 helping out there.).

PS- I was having difficulty logging in but when I looked again it was I was logged in (huh? whoa... strange, lol)
tks

Last edited:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Do your auto-center settings match in iPoker and PokerTracker 4?

Guide: How to XYZ

Also if you are using auto-center then don't move the HUD until after you have played your first hand at a new table. If you need further assistance please report this to us in a Support Ticket:

- Rob

Yes I use auto-center on Titan... always have.
Yes I will always wait a couple hands before moving displays around. I am talking SCRAMBLED!! Some players window will not even be on the table (ie. 9-handed, maybe 7 player's stats. show up and not one will be in the right spots & they'll be all over the place.. some on top of each other.. some over cards.. over chip stacks, etc. etc. It's a mess!)

Last edited:
PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I use auto-center on Titan... always have.
Yes I will always wait a couple hands before moving displays around. I am talking SCRAMBLED!! Some players window will not even be on the table (ie. 9-handed, maybe 7 player's stats. show up and not one will be in the right spots & they'll be all over the place.. some on top of each other.. some over cards.. over chip stacks, etc. etc. It's a mess!)

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Unfortunately iPoker hand histories don't specify the table size so if you're playing an 8-max table you will need to use the PT-icon at the top of the table to 'Treat as 8-max' before making any changes to the HUD otherwise the positions for other table sizes will get undone. If you still need assistance please report your issue to us in a Support Ticket:

- Rob
[/FONT]

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having trouble with PT4 since I updated it this morning.

It seems to be seeing hands but they aren't showing up in the view today's hands window, there is just a red error mesaage. The HUD isn't displaying either, but I'm sure it's one problem affecting both.

Every few hands a pop up window and tells me that the HUD is not finding any information on the players at my table. However when I click on the configuring HUD options link at the bottom it shows me directions for PT3.

Sure it's something silly and simple or at least I hope it is...

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having trouble with PT4 since I updated it this morning.

It seems to be seeing hands but they aren't showing up in the view today's hands window, there is just a red error mesaage. The HUD isn't displaying either, but I'm sure it's one problem affecting both.

Unfortunately there is an issue with the PokerTracker 4.15.24 release if you have a Small Stakes license. It is being investigated so in the meantime please revert to PokerTracker v4.15.23 (if you have a Mac that can be downloaded from here).

- Rob

jdorganic

jdorganic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it okay the free version or to buy the full?

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it okay the free version or to buy the full?

If you mean the PokerTracker 4 free trial then there is no difference between the trial version and the full version except for the limitations listed here. If you meant our offers to get a PokerTracker 4 code for free then licenses obtained using that program are no different from a purchased license:

PokerTracker - Get It Free

- Rob

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide