Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
My trial version has few days still left and I'm quite convinced about the usefulness of the software. So lets say I buy the small stakes version. However, on your site there is really not much information (or it is too well hidden) about updates and support.

If a person buys a license today, for how long he is entitled for updates and support?
If 4.xx.xx is released, say eight months from now, am I allowed to have it for free?

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Official PT4 Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My trial version has few days still left and I'm quite convinced about the usefulness of the software. So lets say I buy the small stakes version. However, on your site there is really not much information (or it is too well hidden) about updates and support.

If a person buys a license today, for how long he is entitled for updates and support?
If 4.xx.xx is released, say eight months from now, am I allowed to have it for free?

As a PokerTracker 4 license holder you can update to new versions of PokerTracker 4 whenever they are released. We always recommend that you keep up with new versions of PokerTracker 4 to take advantage of poker site updates, bug fixes and new features.

- Rob

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am experiencing problems with my PT4. For somereasons, it reseted to default and now, despite appear the number of hands against each player I had playerd, does not appea the amount of blinds each one have, neither the % of all in and % of wins at the showdown. What shall I do - ask.

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am experiencing problems with my PT4. For somereasons, it reseted to default and now, despite appear the number of hands against each player I had playerd, does not appea the amount of blinds each one have, neither the % of all in and % of wins at the showdown. What shall I do - ask.

Please update to the latest version of PokerTracker 4 or redownload and install it again even if you have already updated:

Download PokerTracker 4

Next enable logging (Configure -> Options -> Logging Enabled), restart PokerTracker 4, and if you have the same problem please report it via our support system with your PokerTracker4.log file and a screenshot so we can investigate. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.

- Rob

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Hi again,

So I'm using the small stakes version and this happens:

I was playing a play money tournament at pokerstars. The buy-in was several thousand chips. Since the game prizes were paid in real money through other channels and I made ITM, I used the edit tournament function to change my winnings to a correct dollar amount, and added the dollar sign before the amount like it is in real money tournaments.

Then I refreshed the view. My stats didn't change but the tournament vanished from the list. I reboot the software and see a message:
"The active database contains hands or tournaments that are over the allowed stakes."

Is there a way to revert this and make it right?
Can it be done by manually editing the database? What needs to be done (which folder, which file, etc)?

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Amazing I'm in love with trackers i think it help a lot.

M

Mr_RichRich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
iam sorry guys but i have a question about "Hand2Note".
Does anyone know how to access H2N on ACR.
Coz i tried everything and its not working.
Please i need your Help.

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please update to the latest version of PokerTracker 4 or redownload and install it again even if you have already updated:

Download PokerTracker 4

Next enable logging (Configure -> Options -> Logging Enabled), restart PokerTracker 4, and if you have the same problem please report it via our support system with your PokerTracker4.log file and a screenshot so we can investigate. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.

- Rob

Ok, ty. I did it and does not work. I had to only download the PT4 again, or have to uninstall PT4 and after make the new download all from beginning - ask

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The problem that I am saying appears at the imgage bellow:
cad833748b3de97ee61eac43913480c7.jpg

Does not appear the amount of BB that the players have ande does not appear the harrington and % of all in equity when we click at the player neithe avarege all in equity despite had more than 1k hands of the villain.

d08037d0e5650b26b0a1f7d75ed1382e.png

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I'm using the small stakes version and this happens:

I was playing a play money tournament at PokerStars. The buy-in was several thousand chips. Since the game prizes were paid in real money through other channels and I made ITM, I used the edit tournament function to change my winnings to a correct dollar amount, and added the dollar sign before the amount like it is in real money tournaments.

Then I refreshed the view. My stats didn't change but the tournament vanished from the list. I reboot the software and see a message:
"The active database contains hands or tournaments that are over the allowed stakes."

Is there a way to revert this and make it right?
Can it be done by manually editing the database? What needs to be done (which folder, which file, etc)?

Higher stakes play money tournaments can incorrectly trigger that warning in PokerTracker 4 however the tournament shouldn't disappear unless the buy-in was changed to an amount larger than a 22 buy-in. Please send all relevant inforamtion on the edits you made in a Support Ticket along with the original hand history/tournament summary file.

The problem that I am saying appears at the imgage bellow:

As per my previous reply to you enable logging (Configure -> Options -> Logging Enabled), restart PokerTracker 4 and when the problem is reproduced please report it to us in a Support Ticket with your PokerTracker4.log file. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.

- Rob

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Higher stakes play money tournaments can incorrectly trigger that warning in PokerTracker 4 however the tournament shouldn't disappear unless the buy-in was changed to an amount larger than a 22 buy-in. Please send all relevant inforamtion on the edits you made in a Support Ticket along with the original hand history/tournament summary file.

As per my previous reply to you enable logging (Configure -> Options -> Logging Enabled), restart PokerTracker 4 and when the problem is reproduced please report it to us in a Support Ticket with your PokerTracker4.log file. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.

- Rob

Ok, it was already enabled. I undo the enabling, restart, enabled again, restarted again and still no result.
By the way, I made the support ticket as you requested.
Ticket #483661

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I installed the trial version of PokerTracker4 today and it was pretty intuitive. Got the HUD up relatively effortlessly (just using the canned profiles).

I have some limited experience with a different hud and one reason I wanted to try this is to see if I could hide the HUD and then hover over a player name in order to see their stats.

Then move away and the stats disappear as I have seen others do in streams and webinars. Found the instructions and went to the Hud menu-> Edit HUD Options->advanced checked allow translucency and lowered opacity to clear.

Didn't make a change. I then remember when i first launched the App a display message popped up stating the trial version will not fully function with all the features of PT4 but it did not give a list missing features.

My question - is their a list of features I can see that are not included in the 14 day trial?

And is the feature to keep the HUD hidden and then hover over a player to see stats one of the features not included in the trial version?

Maybe I am in the wrong section as well, been reading through the online manual but maybe I am misinterpreting something.?

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, it was already enabled. I undo the enabling, restart, enabled again, restarted again and still no result.
It wasn't supposed to fix the issue and it's necessary so a log file can be generated that records what is going on in the background. We then use the information in this file to find out what's wrong.

By the way, I made the support ticket as you requested.
Ticket #483661

You haven't attached your log file to your ticket so make sure to follow the steps I described or see our guide here:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File

- Rob

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Found the instructions and went to the Hud menu-> Edit HUD Options->advanced checked allow translucency and lowered opacity to clear.

This option changes the opacity of the HUD when the mouse is not on top however it does not enable the option itself which is done within each individual HUD Profile/Group. You can find that option by selecting the HUD profile you are using on the tables via "HUD -> Edit HUD Profiles" and changing the display type for your HUD Group(s) to "Lower Opacity Until Mouse Over".

My question - is their a list of features I can see that are not included in the 14 day trial?

There is no difference between the trial version and the full version except for the limitations listed here.

- Rob

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you very much Rob, found the setting immediately once i looked in the right place :)

Thanks for the quick response! And for the list!
This option changes the opacity of the HUD when the mouse is not on top however it does not enable the option itself which is done within each individual HUD Profile/Group. You can find that option by selecting the HUD profile you are using on the tables via "HUD -> Edit HUD Profiles" and changing the display type for your HUD Group(s) to "Lower Opacity Until Mouse Over".

There is no difference between the trial version and the full version except for the limitations listed here.

- Rob

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It wasn't supposed to fix the issue and it's necessary so a log file can be generated that records what is going on in the background. We then use the information in this file to find out what's wrong.

You haven't attached your log file to your ticket so make sure to follow the steps I described or see our guide here:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File

- Rob

I uploaded the requested files to the support ticket number 484271. Hope now gets right, ty.

P

POKERPIG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
WHAT sites now use Huds. Alot have stopped unfortunately

T

tweezer_reraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PT4

purchased my PT4 and finally installed last month.
i play primarily on ACR.
my biggest regret was taking so long to install this.
i was definitely at a disadvantage on ACR where so many players use HUDs.

my best advice as new player using PT4 is to use as a tool and not the end all be all. stay observant and use PT4 as another tool.

Do not let your mental game take a vaca, use PT4 as an addition to your game, and results will come.

- Tweezer

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I do not know what I am doing wrong, but I simply can not see my stats of PT4. These appeared, but I had change something and simply does not appear any mark:
a8b20a8c9078a8f77d81e1dd991b02f3.png

And at the $ part, simply does not appear nothing too:
0a3ac3509b885e13c460e5f3e234e76a.png

What shall I do? Ty for your support.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Hi, I do not know what I am doing wrong, but I simply can not see my stats of PT4. These appeared, but I had change something and simply does not appear any mark:
a8b20a8c9078a8f77d81e1dd991b02f3.png

And at the $ part, simply does not appear nothing too:
0a3ac3509b885e13c460e5f3e234e76a.png

What shall I do? Ty for your support.
Try unticking the boxes SNG and BOUNTY.

Z

zaviking

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Leak Tracker

Hi guys, I've been trying your software for a couple of days and seems impressive and really handy so far.

I have a question regarding your Leak Tracker feature, how can I see my stats for all of my played hands and not just for cash games? 95% of my games are MTT (10.000 hands) and the remaining are cash games (350 hands).

This feature and benchmark comparison sounds really useful for improving ranges and playing style but doesn't make sense that the info is just for cash games.

Thank you guys!!!

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Hi Rob ,

I am planning to play in a new poker room of iPoker network because of some promotional tournaments. I already play on iPoker and I have many stats on players(same tournaments/player pool).

I may play on the second poker room without PT4 but if I want to keep stats what should I do except from adding the HH file location at the ''Import Configuration'' options?

If I use the HUD, will I be able to see the gathered stats on known villains?

Thanks

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys, I've been trying your software for a couple of days and seems impressive and really handy so far.

I have a question regarding your Leak Tracker feature, how can I see my stats for all of my played hands and not just for cash games? 95% of my games are MTT (10.000 hands) and the remaining are cash games (350 hands).

This feature and benchmark comparison sounds really useful for improving ranges and playing style but doesn't make sense that the info is just for cash games.

LeakTracker is only available in the cash section of PokerTracker 4. Cash game play is relatively stable however in tournaments play can/will vary wildly depending on many things, for example blind level, stage of the tournament, nearing the bubble, payout structure etc. Those sorts of variations make it very difficult if not impossible to compare tournament player hands to a single model.

I am planning to play in a new poker room of iPoker network because of some promotional tournaments. I already play on iPoker and I have many stats on players(same tournaments/player pool).

I may play on the second poker room without PT4 but if I want to keep stats what should I do except from adding the HH file location at the ''Import Configuration'' options?

If I use the HUD, will I be able to see the gathered stats on known villains?

If you choose to use PokerTracker 4 there you can add the new folder to the import configuration. By default this is:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\{iPoker Client Name}\data\{iPoker Screenname}\History\Data

If the HUD is used and the player pool is the same then you will see statistics you have on Villains from your play on the first iPoker skin and you can combine your own data in PokerTracker 4 on both skins by creating an alias:

Guide: Player Name Aliases

- Rob

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Tks. Worked for the tourneys, but still does not appear the $ money balances at the other screenshot.
Now that I took another look I see that you have in filters: Date, This month. Maybe try changing to All?

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide