Official PokerTracker Support Thread

J

JEN005

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When is the PokerTracker 4 end of life (EOL)?

I'm deciding whether to buy PT4, but I need to know for how much time will I be able to use the program.

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Official PT4 Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When is the PokerTracker 4 end of life (EOL)?

I'm deciding whether to buy PT4, but I need to know for how much time will I be able to use the program.

An end-of-life date for PokerTracker 4 hasn't been estimated but it will not end immediately if/when PokerTracker 5 is released. For example PokerTracker 3 reached its end-of-life in July 2014 this was two years after the release of PokerTracker 4.

- Rob

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokertracker have liftime buy ?

As I mentioned above an end-of-life date for PokerTracker 4 hasn't been determined but it will not end immediately if/when PokerTracker 5 is released. Also end-of-life doesn't mean PokerTracker 4 wouldn't be able to used beyond that date. For example PokerTracker 3 can still be used even though it reached it end-of-life in 2014 but it is not known if it still works on all poker sites since as poker sites change things PokerTracker 3 no longer gets updates for those changes. With regards to PokerTracker 5 no release date has been estimated therefore no decisions have been made yet on what upgrade discounts would be available to PokerTracker 4 owners.

- Rob

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I bought a new desktop pc, how can I use my pt4 at the new device and what I Have to do to import my setups and hand histories?

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I bought a new desktop pc, how can I use my pt4 at the new device and what I Have to do to import my setups and hand histories?

To register PokerTracker 4 on a new computer you will need to use the same PokerTracker 4 registration code that was initially provided to you. You can access this code at anytime by signing into your PokerTracker.com account if you have one and visiting your My Account -> Registration Codes page. If you do not have an account you can create one here (use the purchase email address so your code can be linked automatically). You can also transfer your existing poker data (hands, custom settings such as HUD profiles using backup & restore - see this guide.

- Rob

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To register PokerTracker 4 on a new computer you will need to use the same PokerTracker 4 registration code that was initially provided to you. You can access this code at anytime by signing into your PokerTracker.com account if you have one and visiting your My Account -> Registration Codes page. If you do not have an account you can create one here (use the purchase email address so your code can be linked automatically). You can also transfer your existing poker data (hands, custom settings such as HUD profiles using backup & restore - see this guide.

- Rob

Ty, I have the code, but I am having problem at the postgreSQL login. The default data is not working for me.

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ty, I have the code, but I am having problem at the postgreSQL login. The default data is not working for me.

Is this on Windows or Mac OSX?

- Rob

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Windows 10

When you installed PokerTracker 4 did it ask if it could install PostgreSQL for you? If so did you receive confirmation that the PostgreSQL install completed successfully or was there an error? Click your Windows Start button then type the following command:

services.msc

and click on it when it appears. Do you see the PostgreSQL service in the list? Is it started, or can you start it? If the PostgreSQL service is not listed at all then it will need to be installed and we have a guide for manually installing that here. If the PostgreSQL service is listed but not starting then open the Event Viewer (in the same way - if you type 'event' you should see it). In the top left section, expand "Windows Logs" and click on "Application". Do you see any recent errors in the top center section for PostgreSQL? If you do let us know what they say.

- Rob

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad server connection

Apparently my connection are fine with other poker web sites but not pokerstars. I now will migrate to other web poker like 888 or ggpoker. Connection works great. Lost too many times funds because of connection. Frustration is at a new high.

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apparently my connection are fine with other poker web sites but not PokerStars. I now will migrate to other web poker like 888 or ggpoker. Connection works great. Lost too many times funds because of connection. Frustration is at a new high.

I'd suggest contacting PokerStars directly about that and they should be able offer you some support.

- Rob

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the mobile applications of this site are good or are they still in development for games

carmenzu

carmenzu

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Rob, Do you accept cryptocurrencies to pay for the software?

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Rob, Do you accept cryptocurrencies to pay for the software?

If you wish to make a purchase using cryptocurrency then please let us know in a Support Ticket and we can provide you with payment instructions. Thank you.

- Rob

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you very much, using cryptocurrency can I use the CardsChat link to make the purchase?

I don't know if that's possible so please also raise this question in your support ticket.

- Rob

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This isn't really urgent but it's a pain in my you know what,
I recently downloaded ACR so I can participate in CC freerolls there and everything is working fine except that PT4 keeps making the tournaments as micro tourneys with buy-in.
As a result, I have to manually edit the tourneys every day to change the buy-in.

Question
Is there an easy fix to this glitch?

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This isn't really urgent but it's a pain in my you know what,
I recently downloaded ACR so I can participate in CC Freerolls there and everything is working fine except that PT4 keeps making the tournaments as micro tourneys with buy-in.
As a result, I have to manually edit the tourneys every day to change the buy-in.

Question
Is there an easy fix to this glitch?

Can you please send us a sample of the original tournament files provided by ACR to us in a Support Ticket. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your files to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option on a Windows machine:

Guide: Processed Files

- Rob

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Can you please send us a sample of the original tournament files provided by ACR to us in a Support Ticket. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your files to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option on a Windows machine:

Guide: Processed Files

- Rob

Thanks, Rob
Should I wait until the next incident as I have already edit the tournaments concerned and am not sure which tourneys I edited or will support be able to read as is?

Thanks

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Should I wait until the next incident as I have already edit the tournaments concerned and am not sure which tourneys I edited or will support be able to read as is?
Editing the results in your database doesn't matter as the original hand history files themselves in the processed folder will be unchanged but if you don't know which ones were edited then maybe the file names themselves will help you if they mention freeroll in the name.

- Rob

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
License question

My old laptop with my 1st installed license is dead and buried. I have the 2nd one on my other PC but I would like to get PT4 on the new computer I am about to buy. Is there any way of getting the old licenses off my dead PC so I can install it to a new laptop or will I need to by another version of PT4?

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My old laptop with my 1st installed license is dead and buried. I have the 2nd one on my other PC but I would like to get PT4 on the new computer I am about to buy. Is there any way of getting the old licenses off my dead PC so I can install it to a new laptop or will I need to by another version of PT4?

If PokerTracker 4 on the old laptop cannot be used anymore then that wouldn't cause a problem so you can go ahead and use your registration code again on a new laptop.

- Rob

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide