Official PokerTracker Support Thread

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Official PT4 Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it might be that I can only get the newer version of PS on the new laptop...there is no HH and no way to view the replay of the last hand like there is with the version on my old laptop...not sure how to get around it...
If you are using the pokerstars.NET client that does not allow for the saving of hand history files unlike all the other PokerStars clients worldwide. The only options as far as I am aware is to download a PokerStars client that saves hands or maybe PokerStars support could provide you with a version that does save hand history files locally.

- Rob

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you are using the PokerStars.NET client that does not allow for the saving of hand history files unlike all the other PokerStars clients worldwide. The only options as far as I am aware is to download a PokerStars client that saves hands or maybe PokerStars support could provide you with a version that does save hand history files locally.

- Rob
Thank you...bad news for me. Does PT work with wsop.com in Nevada?

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@mattiebumpo
you have to activate save to disk
PS screen

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
yeah , i never even get to replay the hands in the Pokerstars 'US + friends home game club' freerolls ( much less a whole hand history ).sometimes i dont even know how i lost !

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
yeah , i never even get to replay the hands in the Pokerstars 'US + friends home game club' freerolls ( much less a whole hand history ).sometimes i dont even know how i lost !
I know...don't know why PS had to change it. I have switched back to my old laptop so I can do some analysis of my play. I don't know how much longer it will keep working though.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I Tagged a hand in PT4 and now my Get Hands While Playing function isn't working. Can you help please.
c1f93161ed6488a2b73c72ac6916881f.png

dae2e78bee46dbeb9a926316a0cf40de.png

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Thanks, I have looked at the tagging hands guide but still can't see where to turn off the Active tagging. Can you help and explain, please.

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks, I have looked at the tagging hands guide but still can't see where to turn off the Active tagging. Can you help and explain, please.
Click on that dropdown I highlighted where it says the tag is selected. That will display a list of all the tags and the currently active tag(s) will have a black checkmark. Click on the currently active tag(s) to deselect them.

- Rob

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Thanks for your help, Rob. Deselect wasn't an option, so I deleted the tag and all is well now.
PT4 online is such good product better, than all the rivals, without it fully functioning you fell naked.:eek:

P

pokernomad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all - is it possible to set up reports/filters based on my opponents action and position?
For example, I can see options to call any raise, but not any raise from UTG.

Any help is really appreciated

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey all - is it possible to set up reports/filters based on my opponents action and position?
For example, I can see options to call any raise, but not any raise from UTG.
You can filter for the postion of each aggressor (first raiser, 3bettor e.t.c.) via 'Hand Details -> Player Position -> Preflop -> Position Of'.

- Rob

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi Rob,
Could please tell me how to go about deleting all cash game hands from my PT4 database? Or even better would be to retain cash game hands from ACR/BlackChip, but get rid of all the rest.
I would also like to retain all tournament play from all sites (but would like to know how to remove this as well in case I change my mind).

My database is getting quite large (I think?). It is currently 12.8GB & honestly most of the data on cash game play is no longer needed by me (I've changed sites I play on).
Thanks in advance. I appreciate the help.

Is 12.8GB a large database? (I don't even know tbh)

tks

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could please tell me how to go about deleting all cash game hands from my PT4 database? Or even better would be to retain cash game hands from ACR/BlackChip, but get rid of all the rest.
I would also like to retain all tournament play from all sites (but would like to know how to remove this as well in case I change my mind).

My database is getting quite large (I think?). It is currently 12.8GB & honestly most of the data on cash game play is no longer needed by me (I've changed sites I play on).
Thanks in advance. I appreciate the help.

Is 12.8GB a large database? (I don't even know tbh)
That's not a very large database but depending on your available space it might be relatively large depending on the disk/free space you have left to work with. Hands can be removed from a database by purging them:

Guide: Purging Sessions & Tournaments

Bear in mind after purging there will be some required database housekeeping and if you don't have free space equivalent to the size of the existing database that might not be able to complete successfully. Also if you have an alias there is a known issue when purging so I'd recommend unlinking any aliases before purging.

Another option if you want to remove a significant proportion of data is to export the hands you want to keep and import them to a new database:

Guide: Exporting Hands

Guide: Database Management

When you are happy with the new database you can then delete the original.

- Rob

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That's not a very large database but depending on your available space it might be relatively large depending on the disk/free space you have left to work with. Hands can be removed from a database by purging them:

Guide: Purging Sessions & Tournaments

Bear in mind after purging there will be some required database housekeeping and if you don't have free space equivalent to the size of the existing database that might not be able to complete successfully. Also if you have an alias there is a known issue when purging so I'd recommend unlinking any aliases before purging.

Another option if you want to remove a significant proportion of data is to export the hands you want to keep and import them to a new database:

Guide: Exporting Hands

Guide: Database Management

When you are happy with the new database you can then delete the original.

- Rob
Thanks Rob

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide