Awards
Chips
A

Arran

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys need help I can't seem to change the stat colours on the HUD profile editor. Maybe because I have the trial version but i'm not sure?

Thanks

REALITYPOKER

REALITYPOKER

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PT4 Question for the experts

I have been using PT4 on America's cardroom lately and doing a bankroll challenge. But when I try to pull up my MTT tournament stats to see where my ROI% / PROFIT and a few other stats on the charts it is not listing any of my play. Does the buy have to be more than $1.00 tournament buyin to show up, because currently I am on tournaments that are like 67c and below for the MTT's?? Thanks for any help in advance everyone.

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Official PT4 Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guys need help I can't seem to change the stat colours on the HUD profile editor. Maybe because I have the trial version but i'm not sure?

Thanks

Trial version allows you to edit HUD Profiles and edit colors. Please describe your process, if we find an error we can help explain what you are doing wrong.

PS: We have a 14 day money back guarantee, most people doing extensive work with our HUD find that they are better off trying by buying, then using the guarantee if they decide not to keep PT4 - this helps they avoid the trial message.

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been using PT4 on America's cardroom lately and doing a bankroll challenge. But when I try to pull up my MTT tournament stats to see where my ROI% / PROFIT and a few other stats on the charts it is not listing any of my play. Does the buy have to be more than $1.00 tournament buyin to show up, because currently I am on tournaments that are like 67c and below for the MTT's?? Thanks for any help in advance everyone.

Are you talking about the Show Information Box found within the graph? We advise players to use the Reports for this purpose, the Info Box is for quick review but you cannot learn very much about your results from the graph or info box. Instead we advise using any of the reports by position as the default report, there is lots that can be learned about your play by using the reports rather than the graphs.

First step - lets reset your Information Box to the defaults. Click the Configure link to the right of the checkbox for this option, then select Use Defaults. Click OK. Did that reset the data shown in the box? Its possible that you added a stat that cannot be grouped properly to the info box, which would block ROI from being displayed. Next remove any filters, you may have enabled a simple filter accidentally, if you see any blue text under the Filters group in the left hand panel, that is probably the source of this problem.

If these suggestions do not help, please post a screen capture so we can review.

PS: There is an official PokerTracker 4 thread in this forum, if a mod reads this post, please merge the threads to help keep all the questions together. Thnx!

BenjiHustle

BenjiHustle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is my graph for HU STT's. Notice the plateau:

TourneyGraph

I was just wondering how it's possible that I neither lost nor won this tourney. Is it a glitch of sorts? The winnings (currency) are correctly stated.

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is my graph for HU STT's. Notice the plateau:

View attachment 65054

I was just wondering how it's possible that I neither lost nor won this tourney. Is it a glitch of sorts? The winnings (currency) are correctly stated.

A graph without additional information tells us very little. I recommend focusing your attention on the reports, that is where you get the full picture of your winnings.

As for this anomaly, you may have won exactly as much as you lost for a net change of nothing, the results aren't properly set so it has a buy-in of 0 and winnings of 0 (for no change), its a freeroll, or it's play money and thus has no value. We cannot determine the precise reason with your screenshot, but the reports should help you figure it out - use a Results > Summary > By Tournament report for details.

N

nidal55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pt4 zoom hud problem

Hi! ive enabled zoom hud, trying to run as admin, added pt4 to firewall (private box checked) restarted pc but still zoom hud is not working. any solutions to this would be much appreciated!

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you run the last update?, i know zoom was a issue this days because Stars update screw zoom hand read format, but i think P4/Hem already come with solutions to make hud work on zoom, you need to look for last update to pt4

W

Wickedonesin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I purchased PT4 low stakes today. 9 player ring cash games seems fine. Howver, the 10 player Double or Nothing still uses wrong stat placement. Stats go around the table in the correct order but are not placed under peoples names. PT4 seems to be using a 2 across and 3 high placement of names. Carbon however is using 3 across and 2 high. This makes it difficult to find stats quickly for villians. Can this be fixed?

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I purchased PT4 low stakes today. 9 player ring cash games seems fine. Howver, the 10 player Double or Nothing still uses wrong stat placement. Stats go around the table in the correct order but are not placed under peoples names. PT4 seems to be using a 2 across and 3 high placement of names. Carbon however is using 3 across and 2 high. This makes it difficult to find stats quickly for villians. Can this be fixed?

The positioning of on table HUD Groups is user customisable, we do not define the positions for you, our users are expected to place the HUD Groups in the correct location and then save the layout so this will be remembered for the future. : https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/general/pokertracker-4-quick-start-guide#starting-the-hud

A

altsoub

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Please someone tell me if poker tracker 4 works for pokerstars.gr and FullTilt.eu
because i can only manage to make the trial version work for ipoker network .

Thank you !!

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A

altsoub

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems i have been a little impatient ,and yes i usually i am RTFM.

Thanks.

loafes

loafes

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My hud seems to be working fine for the regular tables, however when
I play zoom the huds seem to appear randomly, basically anywhere except under the correct player, only my own stats appear under my seat.

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My PT4 crashes (completely closes down) close to 100% of the time when I try to copy a hand into normal text from a HH. I do not have this problem with the raw or forum format options. I use a Mac.

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My PT4 crashes (completely closes down) close to 100% of the time when I try to copy a hand into normal text from a HH. I do not have this problem with the raw or forum format options. I use a Mac.

We don't have any other users with this issue, its an unknown problem. Please visit our website, select Support > Contact Us and we will be happy to investigate. Since there are no other users with this issue, I personally suspect this might be caused by a third party program that is interfering with the OSX Clipboard, but we will not know for sure until we review your support ticket. Good luck!

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hmm, ok that would make sense I suppose, those it's confusing that it only happens for the plain-text version. Regardless, I'll fill out a support ticket soon - thanks!

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hmm, ok that would make sense I suppose, those it's confusing that it only happens for the plain-text version. Regardless, I'll fill out a support ticket soon - thanks!

Its actually not the "Plain Text" copy button, it actually copies to RTF, HTML, and Plain Text all at the same time. The OS knows when to use each, it will past plain text in a web form, HTML in an email, or RTF in a Word document.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh sweet I had no idea - that's pretty awesome. Thanks :)

Ducky7

Ducky7

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, having another problem with PT4

So i was mid session today and it just stopped importing hands. My HUD was still working correctly but obviously not adding additional hands.

I reset and updated PT4 and tried again to no avail.
I have tried manually importing the hands played but again this doesn't work and only imports duplicates :)

(Im playing on Ipoker)
Should i try pokerstars and see if i have the same problem

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, having another problem with PT4

So i was mid session today and it just stopped importing hands. My HUD was still working correctly but obviously not adding additional hands.

I reset and updated PT4 and tried again to no avail.
I have tried manually importing the hands played but again this doesn't work and only imports duplicates :)

(Im playing on Ipoker)
Should i try pokerstars and see if i have the same problem

This could be caused by one of many different issues, some of which could be user error - but there is no way for us to determine what the cause could be without you submitting a support ticket with your pokertracker4.log and pokertrackerhud4.log files attached from a session where this occurred: Please follow these instructions for submitting a Support Ticket.

BenjiHustle

BenjiHustle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PT4 HUD/hand retrieval isn't working with Carbon AGAIN. Any news?

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide