Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hey guys, i live in the UK and so had to upgrade to the stars uk software... only when i did, PT4 stopped tracking hands.. and the old folder with all my old hands and stats in, appears to have gone? Ive created a new folder but now have no stats or saved files...

Is there a way to re import all this info from stars or not? Also, has anyone else had this problem?

Had exactly the same problem here, also Full Tilt which also had it's own upgrade software works exactly how it's supposed to.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having problems with FTP and pokerstars with my HUD working on PT4. I kind of guessed there might of been an issue given it's a new client being downloaded, or is it just my end or are you guys working on an update soon?

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Had exactly the same problem here, also Full Tilt which also had it's own upgrade software works exactly how it's supposed to.

Also just been knocked out of the fr, no hud at all during the game, click back onto the table and the hud is there??

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no hud for me either, tried everything for about 4 hours..getting fed up now

TomLeach

TomLeach

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no hud for me either, tried everything for about 4 hours..getting fed up now

Go into hand histories. create a new folder to save hands, and set PT4 to direct to the new folder, you will have a new HUD to use, but non of your old stats...

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go into hand histories. create a new folder to save hands, and set PT4 to direct to the new folder, you will have a new HUD to use, but non of your old stats...

nah i cant get it man...i did the quick transfer from stars.com to stars uk via the client then checked 'hand history options' on stars and it was the old one...so uninstalled stars all together and re downloaded it and it seemed to work as it said stars uk in hand histories...but i dont know what im doing on the tracker side of things with importing..ive tried to find stars uk on my comp but even when i thought i found it, it still doesnt work...all the programmes are mixed up on my comp and i dont know what anything is..or how to make new folders or how to find them and how to line them up....i could never get the HUD to work on full tilt so ive got no chance with this...

there goes the grinding out the window, the price paid for being computer illiterate...

thanks for you help

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Official PT4 Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars.uk will work if you follow these instructions: https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/site-configuration/pokerstars-configuration-guide

Please be aware that this is not your old pokerstars.com client, you are using a brand new poker client and you must therefore reset all of your settings in PokerStars.UK as well as in PokerTracker 4 to match your settings. We also advise that you configure PokerTracker 4 to read your hand history and tournament summary only from PokerStar.uk's folders, not your old PokerStars.com client.

Please follow these instructions. The Auto Detect button in PokerTracker 4 will not detect PokerStars.UK at this time, you must manually populate the folders in your Site Configuration for PokerStars in PokerTracker 4 at this time. We will address this in a future update, expect auto-detect to work in 4.12 when it is released.

https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/site-configuration/pokerstars-configuration-guide

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New hand history folder locations for FullTilt and PokerStars UK clients launched yesterday:

C:\Users\Dave\Documents\HandHistory

C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Local\PokerStars.UK\HandHistory

T

thewrongequation

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokertracker 4 not working with 888

Hi guys, just got started on 888 today, can't get my poker tracker 4 hud to work on there at all, have moved the hand history folder and am using poker tracker to detect the correct folder, but no hud.

Had a similar issue playing a tourney earlier on 888, after turning my MAC (running OS X Yosemite) it shows those tourney results, but I want a cash HUD!

Any ideas?

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys, just got started on 888 today, can't get my poker tracker 4 hud to work on there at all, have moved the hand history folder and am using poker tracker to detect the correct folder, but no hud.

Had a similar issue playing a tourney earlier on 888, after turning my MAC (running OS X Yosemite) it shows those tourney results, but I want a cash HUD!

Any ideas?

Please upgrade to PokerTracker 4.12 and let us know if you still have issues.

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerTracker 4.12 - DOWNLOAD NOW!

Release Notes - November 5, 2014

Key Updates Summary:

• NEW: Jackpot contributions are now imported separately from rake in their own dedicated stats! *
  • NEW: Straddles are now imported independently from preflop raises! *
  • NEW: The Import Configuration interface has been redesigned to graphically show preferred seating!
  • NEW: A Tournament Configuration option has been added to calculate All-In Net Adjusted at MTT final tables during import when all prizes are present!
  • NEW: Custom Tournament Structures saved in the ICM Calculator are now used by the Tournament Detection Engine for calculation of ICM during import!
  • NEW: A new Ultra-Turbo tournament speed has been added!
  • NEW: You can now disable the auto-download of Premium Add-Ons!
  • NEW: Auto-detection of hand history folders and support for the most popular .UK clients and PokerStars 7 is now available!
Added:
  • Import: PokerStars: Add support PokerStars Spain Tournament Summaries
  • Import: PokerStars: Italy: Add Support for Audit Files to be imported
  • Import: Jackpot contributions are now imported separately from rake at 888, GTECH, MPN, Party, and WPN *
  • Import: Straddle: Added support for the import of “Straddles” by populating preflop action strings, if an optional jackpot fee charged at the start of hand rather than taken from the pot such as at 888Poker, then only the Hero's jackpot fee is stored in the database *
  • HUD: Merge: Added support for 4-max seating including the preferred seating options and within the Setup Wizard
  • Filters: Jackpots: Added support for filtering for jackpot contributions found under Hand Details > Rake And Jackpot *
  • Filters: Straddle: Added support for the filtering of “Straddles”, found under More Filters > Actions and Opportunities > Preflop *
  • GUI: Preferred Seating: The preferred seat selectors found within Import Configuration have been improved and updated to graphically display the table layout
  • Hand History Viewer: Added support to display newly tracked bad beat jackpot contributions *
  • Hand History Viewer: Straddle: Added support for the display of “Straddles” in the Hand History Viewer *
  • ICM/Tournament Detection: Added Tournament Configuration option to calculate All-In Net Adjusted at MTT final tables during import *
  • ICM/Tournament Detection: Custom Tournament Structures saved via the ICM Calculator are now used by the Tournament Detection engine during import when detected
  • Premium Add-Ons: Added the ability to disable the downloading of Premium Add-On content in the Configure > Options menu
  • Replayer: Added support to display newly tracked bad beat jackpot contributions *
  • Replayer: Straddle: Added support for the display of “Straddles” in the Replayer *
  • Stats: New stats added for Jackpot tracking include the Player stats ‘Game Currency Jackpot Taken’, ‘My Currency Jackpot Taken’; the Hand Stats ‘Game Currency Jackpot’, ‘My Currency Jackpot’; and Player Columns ‘amt_jackpot_taken', ‘amt_jackpot_taken_curr_conv’; and the Hand Columns ‘amt_jackpot’, and ‘amt_jackpot_curr_conv’ *
  • Stats: Import the prize pool information from summary files where available at PokerStars, FullTilt, and Cereus, instead of relying on the number of entrants and the entry cost *
  • Tournaments: Added Support for the new Ultra-Turbo tournament speed
Changed
  • Import: Everleaf: The legacy Overleaf Network has been removed from auto-import, this network no longer exists
  • Database Management: A “vacuum full” will now take place for immediately recovering disk space after large hand or tournament purges , as well as currency updates
  • GUI: Branding: Auto download site branding file during registration check if the registration code has been attributed to a custom branded PokerTracker partner
  • Premium Add-On: Themes: When Premium Add-On Theme is set to default, only apply as default on first run
  • Reports: The View Active Tables report now splits tournaments by tournament #
  • Setup Assistant: Processed files are now moved into site/date directories based on user preferences rather than the ‘InitialImport’ folder *
  • Site Configuration: Add support for new UK sites such as TitanPoker.uk, FullTilt.uk and PokerStars.uk
  • Site Configuration: PokerStars: Add auto-detection for PokerStars Bulgaria
  • Site Configuration: PokerStars: Mac OSX: Add auto-detection for PokerStars.eu
  • Site Configuration: PokerStars: Mac OS X: Add memory grabber support for PokerStars.uk
  • Site Configuration: PokerStars: Hand history and tournament summary folder detection for Pokerstars 7
  • Site Configuration: Party: Add auto-detection support for the new “bwin Premium” skin
  • Stats: The summary type for newly created columns and variables created in the Configure Statistics window will now default to "sum" instead of “count"
  • Replayer: Replayer will now use 6-max layouts for 3-, 4- and 5-max, previously the replayer used a 10-max layout
  • TableTracker: Remove GTech support from TableTracker
Fixed
  • Import: 888: Compensate for 888 play money hands that used to result in Access Violation errors because the hand history was missing the ‘** Dealing down cards **’ string *
  • Import: 888: Allow Net Adjusted results to be calculated at 3-max Triple Up SNGs during import *
  • Import: 888: Address bug that affected the import of fixed limit euro hands *
  • Import: Merge: Address the use of re-used Merge hand history .XML files that resulted in "can't find start of hand" errors *
  • Import: MPN: Allow tournament summaries to import if a non-euro unicode character is used in place of the Euro symbol in the hand history *
  • Import: Full Tilt: Address tournament type & net_adj bugs that occurred to 3rd place finishes in Lottery Tournaments during import (td3.67 required) *
  • Import: FullTilt: Fixed a Run It Twice import error *
  • Import: FullTilt: Address changes in the FullTilt tournament summary XLS file format release in Sept 2014 *
  • Import: FullTile: Handle the import of MultiEntry events from XLS/CSV audit files
  • Import: GTECH: Allow Mucked cards are be imported from GTECH .log files *
  • Import: GTECH: Compensate for ‘0/0’ stakes found in hand histories
  • Import: iPoker: Stop "Club" point freerolls tournaments from importing as currency *
  • Import: iPoker: Address bug which caused Russian NL tournaments to import as FL game type *
  • Import: iPoker: Improvements to speed detection and better handling of improper start-up sequences
  • Import: Party: Correlate Bwin login name and user name differences that can be found within the hand history to override hero detection
  • Import: PokerStars: 30 hand import limit dialog no longer blocks approved import while displayed
  • Import: PokerStars: Address a scenario where a Euro freeroll tournament could import with the wrong ‘curr_conv’ rate
  • Import: PokerStars: Improved speed and feedback with audit file imports
  • Import: PokerStars:.EU: Stop improper BOUNTY and SATELLITE flags that could sometimes be set for STEPs *
  • Import: Winamax: Block import of unsupported "Go Fast" hands
  • Import: Winamax: Address a scenario where the tournament prize doesn't import when both a ticket prize and a cash prize is won *
  • Import: WPN: Improve import processing to allow HUD to detect WPN skin “Bet Coin” custom tournament tables
  • Import: WPN: Address numerous issues that can cause import errors in WPN txt hands *
  • Import: Legacy: Cryptologic: Invalid pot size errors for Crypto hands with penalty blinds during import *
  • Import: Cryptologic: Address import errors in hands with dead small blind *
  • Import: Legacy: Cryptologic: Address Import error caused by the ‘returned to’ line in the hand history *
  • Import: Legacy: Cryptologic: Fix import errors that occurred when imported hands were exported from PokerTracker 4 *
  • Import: Prevent checkbox for Tournament Detection from changing status to "no detect" mode
  • Import/Stats: Fix incorrect full house strength population when board trips are not in use *
  • Import: Add non-critical warnings to import, non-critical warnings will not block import of the hand
  • Import: Fix Omaha hand strength errors with pairs *
  • Import: Mac OSX: Encoding: Fix to allow the import of emails which use Windows encoding *
  • Import: Encoding: Address issues importing european characters when a Japanese CJK operating system is used *
  • Import/Filters: Remove an Omaha scenario that occurred during import which could cause the hand to improperly appear in the Two Pair filter *
  • Import/Stats: Address bugs that can occur during detection of Omaha pair strength and the cards used during import *
  • Import: Audit Files: Stop Tournament Detection from being triggered during warning lines
  • HUD: 888: Fix support for Mac OS X HUD in tournaments
  • HUD: FullTilt: RUSH HUD support for new .UK client
  • HUD: iPoker: Corrected 4-max hud positions and auto-center seat
  • HUD: iPoker: Fix an issue that can occur when the Speed HUD might not work if the iPoker client was started after hand import
  • HUD: PokerStars: Resolve additional zoom table detection issues
  • HUD: PokerStars: .ES: Table and player detection improvements
  • HUD: PokerStars: .ES: Fix Zoom support to compensate for PokerStars.es update
  • HUD: Address crashes that can occur when using HUD Restart
  • HUD: Fix incorrect session tooltip data that might be displayed in fast fold games
  • Database: Address issues handling backslash characters when using postgres 9.1 or higher
  • Equity Calculator: Fix incorrect validation error when entering ranges such as "K9+"
  • Equity Calculator: Omaha: Fix bug that could cause results to not show correctly with blank player data
  • Filters: Fix error in Board Paired Any Street to not include hands with no turn or river
  • Filters: Fix numerous issues with two pair made hands that were addressed via import improvements **
  • Graphs: Replicate dates along the x axis
  • Graphs: Stop the Overall Winnings graph from duplicating dates if both cash and tournaments were played on the same day
  • Graphs/Filters: GUI: Disable the interface for Quick Filters and More Filters in Global Graphs when filtering is not possible
  • Graphs/Filters: GUI: Disable the interface for Quick Filters and More Filters in the Overall Results Graph when filtering is not possible
  • Hand History Viewer: Address rare crashes that can occur when displaying certain PLO hands
  • Hand History Viewer: Run it Twice: HHV will now show made hands for both Run It Twice runs
  • Hand History Viewer: Run it Twice: Run It Twice equities were displayed wrong in some Copy To Clipboard formats in the HHV
  • Hand History Viewer: Fix to stop the Copy for Forum button from using the Display options for "Hide Results" and "Show Rake" instead of copy options
  • Hand History Viewer: Set the default options for ‘show rake’ and ‘export rake’ to OFF
  • NoteTracker: Allow NoteTracker to continue scrubbing if manually started once import is stopped
  • Replayer: Improve the selection of the proper XMax layout and preferred seating when seating size information is available
  • Reports: Fix Last X Tournaments filter query
  • Reports: Fix to allow the Active Table report to show currency won and lost
  • Reports: Fix the View Active Tables report to show hands and win/loss only during the current session
  • Reports: Money Flow Chart: Allow currency and hand value filters to be applied to the Money Flow Chart report
  • Reports: Stop the View Active Tables reports from displaying results for multiple un-aliased heros
  • Reports: View Active Reports: Address issues with WPN tournament tables with identical table names to assure each tournament does not display multiple entries
  • Stats: Address hand strength errors for 3 of a kind (omaha), and hand strength errors for flushes *
  • Stats: Allow ‘enum_face_allin’ to be set in a rare scenario *
  • Stats: Remove grouping behavior from Bounty/Rebuy/Addon stats
  • Stats: Improve ‘4Bet+ Preflop After Raising’ by adding new opportunities column **
  • Stats: Updated expressions for ‘cnt_p_ccall_3bet’ and ‘cnt_p_ccall_3bet_opp’ to match the the description details **
  • Stats: Live stats now work correctly when referenced from variables
  • Stats: Allow stats that contain the column ‘tourney_blinds’ to be converted to cash stats using the ‘cash_limit’ column during conversion
  • Tournament Detection: Use matching user-defined tournament description on detection when available
  • Tournament Detection: Fixed ICM Replayer/Calc bug relating to the use of custom tourney descriptions
  • Tournament Detection: Award a bounty in hands when the posting of an ante causes an all-in to occur **
  • Tournament Detection: PokerStars: Tournament Detect optimization when importing from audit file imports
Additional Notes:
* This update will only affect newly imported hands, to apply this change retroactively please re-import any hand that would be affected by this issue. We do not advise reimporting your database unless it is absolutely necessary for compliance.

** Due to the extensive database updates and improvements in this release, a Database Cache Rebuild is an option to assure that your database performs optimally when using any of the stats or columns that were altered, fixed or updated in this release. This cache rebuild is an optional choice, if you choose to rebuild your cache then please plan your update time accordingly.

D

doomasiggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having some trouble with the most recent update.

1) It's telling me that pokerstars isn't set to automatically save HH's even though it is.

2) While I can get the hud to operate on 6max cash game tables all of the stats are both incorrect and oop, even when I switch them to their proper position it still fails.

3) the hands are being imported into the program but the stats aren't auto updating as I play.

4) cannot get zoom hud to operate at all since the program is telling me that I'm missing files.

5) regular tournament tables are working fine.

I'm using pokerstars.uk

Gorak

Gorak

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I use the "Get Hands From Disk" button to import hands then the files do not get moved into the archives automatically right?

If I want to keep a copy of the original files I have to put them in the archives manually?

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having some trouble with the most recent update.

1) It's telling me that pokerstars isn't set to automatically save HH's even though it is.

2) While I can get the hud to operate on 6max cash game tables all of the stats are both incorrect and oop, even when I switch them to their proper position it still fails.

3) the hands are being imported into the program but the stats aren't auto updating as I play.

4) cannot get zoom hud to operate at all since the program is telling me that I'm missing files.

5) regular tournament tables are working fine.

I'm using pokerstars.uk

PokerStars.uk is a brand new client, the hand history folder has changed location. You must re-configure PokerStars.uk, and then download and install PokerTracker 4.12 before you reconfigure PokerTracker 4 to match your settings in PokerStars.UK.

https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/site-configuration/pokerstars-configuration-guide

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I use the "Get Hands From Disk" button to import hands then the files do not get moved into the archives automatically right?

If I want to keep a copy of the original files I have to put them in the archives manually?

Correct!

D

doomasiggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I did that before and it still hasn't worked.

All we can share is that all of the users who have claimed problems with PokerStars.uk have eventually ben determined that they misconfigured either PokerTracker 4 of PokerStars. If you follow the guide we posted word for word, it will work, be patient while following each step of the instructions - you will be rewarded with the knowledge that you will have no problems using PokerStars.uk with PokerTracker 4 once you have figured out which step you missed.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Is there a folds v re-steal stat available with PT4

youregoodmate

youregoodmate

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PT4 switch to PokerStars UK

I'm having problems.

My HUD is working although it no longer shows my session stats. However, the hands aren't being uploaded into my database. I am clueless about this sort of thing so I could really do with some help.

Thanks a lot

youregoodmate

youregoodmate

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just posted a new thread in this section explaining the problems I'm having with PT since PS UK.

HUD working but no hands uploaded.

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just posted a new thread in this section explaining the problems I'm having with PT since PS UK.

HUD working but no hands uploaded.

We have already answered this question about the UK here: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...acker-support-thread-216564/post-2492359.html

and here: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...acker-support-thread-216564/post-2498771.html

These two posts were right above yours.

PokerStars.UK is a brand new poker client, you must configure this new client to get it to work with PokerTracker 4. It uses different folders from PokerStars.com.

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a folds v re-steal stat available with PT4

Sounds like you're looking for Fold to PF 3Bet After Steal, this is a default stat in our HUD designs and built into PokerTracker 4.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Found it.Thank-you for your assistance.:)

Dubstep

Dubstep

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time tournments and pt4

Does your pt4 track correct result sof time tournments?

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no, but havn't played them since i fixed the fact that my pt4 wasn't importing my tourny summaries so not sure if would still be an issue or not.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide