Official Hold'em Manager Support Thread

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry if this question has already been asked, but does HM2 work for MTT's and STT's, or just cash games? I don't really play cash so don't want to invest in something that is not compatible.

Yes, we support both.

D

Dianka768

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I've got 30-days trial and tried to connect to my pokerstars account but even i can't see the information about my hands. Help me please.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I've got 30-days trial and tried to connect to my PokerStars account but even i can't see the information about my hands. Help me please.

Please update to this version
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2AutoUpdate_8660.exe

Usually this is a to do with the wrong configuration or import folders not setup correctly. Please see the following FAQ on how to setup your configuration for Pokerstars http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/642/Poker+Stars+Setup and this FAQ to check and make sure you have your Auto import folders setup correctly http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2931/Site+Setup

Please also note that Play money tables are not supported.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
- Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I use HM2, just wondering if there is a way to see my hud stats over say the last 6 months or a year or some longer time period than just the tourney I'm in at the moment. Other players stats are cumulative and I would like at least the option of seeing mine in such a way (or toggling between cumulative view and current tourney view) so I can see what they see about me if they look at their hud and I've played with them a bunch of times before. If they are seeing me as a fish, I'd like to know! Ha Ha :) What would be really cool is if I could see how each player who I have a lot of history with sees my stats, if there is a difference in my stats with different players depending on how I've played different tourneys in the past. Anyway, I'm still learning HM2 and just wondering if any of this is possible.

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I use HM2, just wondering if there is a way to see my hud stats over say the last 6 months or a year or some longer time period than just the tourney I'm in at the moment. Other players stats are cumulative and I would like at least the option of seeing mine in such a way (or toggling between cumulative view and current tourney view) so I can see what they see about me if they look at their hud and I've played with them a bunch of times before. If they are seeing me as a fish, I'd like to know! Ha Ha :) What would be really cool is if I could see how each player who I have a lot of history with sees my stats, if there is a difference in my stats with different players depending on how I've played different tourneys in the past. Anyway, I'm still learning HM2 and just wondering if any of this is possible.

That's a great question and I was wondering the same thing last night.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was a lot more useful for a couple of reasons:
1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it avoids performance issues having to crunch numbers to show these for yourself
2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their own stats and when you have a lot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing to for the stat values to change with bigger samples
3) It's much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg you'll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind yourself of any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for your response. I'm still learning how to use HM2 and I don't know my stats overall. How exactly do I check my stats for tournaments in the reports section? How do I find my VPIP/PFR/3Bet/Fold to 3bet etc?

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just to follow up, I can see my stats by position and stack size but where are the overall numbers opponents see?

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I found it, I had to add "overall" under "More Reports" is that right? Thanks!

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last Q: Can I filter these to show just last 3months, 6 months or 1 year? I would like to see if my stats have changed as my game evolves. Thanks!!!

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for your response. I'm still learning how to use HM2 and I don't know my stats overall. How exactly do I check my stats for tournaments in the reports section? How do I find my VPIP/PFR/3Bet/Fold to 3bet etc?

You can add them to any reports. Click the +Stats on the top left.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last Q: Can I filter these to show just last 3months, 6 months or 1 year? I would like to see if my stats have changed as my game evolves. Thanks!!!

This is in the filters using the date filters.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you!!! I'm going to pay attention to my overall stats now. :) You are right, I should know them.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is HM back working with mtt on WPN?

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
You still haven't answer my question- is HM working on tournaments on ACR?

I Sell Propane

I Sell Propane

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Having certain hands not being imported. The issue only seems to be on all in pre flop hands. My HEM 2 doesn’t seem to be tracking these hands. All other hands are being imported correctly, does anybody have any ideas what may be happening? I play on ACR

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having certain hands not being imported. The issue only seems to be on all in pre flop hands. My HEM 2 doesn’t seem to be tracking these hands. All other hands are being imported correctly, does anybody have any ideas what may be happening? I play on ACR

HM3 also supports their other version of hands, so any issues in their txt files will be fixed in HM3.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You still haven't answer my question- is HM working on tournaments on ACR?

Did you update and send in a ticket with the information we requested if it didn't work?

If it was a universal issue, we wouldn't have sent the update recommendation.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bought the HM for small stakes. The input mask for the license key expects a code in the form: 1234-1234...
But I received a code in this form: HM2-123456-12345...
What do I have to do?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bought the HM for small stakes. The input mask for the license key expects a code in the form: 1234-1234...
But I received a code in this form: HM2-123456-12345...
What do I have to do?

HM2 licenses have never had the 4-digit 1st format. If you were using an old version, it would show up xxx- at first.

Are you sure you didn't download poker tracker?

Please install this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Setup.exe

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
* If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
- Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

Please see this FAQ for help in resolving licensing issues:
http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/881/I+Can+Not+Activate+or+Register+Holdem+Manager

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

T

tatou2019

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
888poker Sweden problem

Hello
So i am using 888poker in sweden.
I am also using a licensed version of HM3.
However my hands and sessions are somehow incomplete.
It shows way too little hands and the profit margin does not show the true profit that I have gotten for one session. I think somehow HM3 is getting errors or not parsing the hand history properly.
Also I cannot find my hands after opening HM3. Are the imported and deleted from my normal folder?

Could it be the new software 888poker has in Sweden that is causing hand parsing problems?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello
So i am using 888poker in sweden.
I am also using a licensed version of HM3.
However my hands and sessions are somehow incomplete.
It shows way too little hands and the profit margin does not show the true profit that I have gotten for one session. I think somehow HM3 is getting errors or not parsing the hand history properly.
Also I cannot find my hands after opening HM3. Are the imported and deleted from my normal folder?

Could it be the new software 888poker has in Sweden that is causing hand parsing problems?

Make sure you set your preferred currency in the Tools - Settings - Exchange Rates menu.

You can view the Tools - Import Details during a session, or Import History after a session, to look for import errors.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

a) Please try to create a new database: File - New Database* then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

*Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive,.Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing. You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

b) If you continue to have problems:

Please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us using the 'Contact Support' link here for testing. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page. Please include a link to this forum thread and your forum name if there are multiple customers with similar issues in the thread.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your Tournaments report, with the Tournament Number stat visible, and a detailed description by tournament number of some of the errors we need to test.

If the hands are not importing at all they will be in the original folder, but if HM3 parsed some some of the files then they may have been archived. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by Site\Year\\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\PokerStars\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Fozzy71
Customer Support