Win a $12,400 WPT World Championship Package with WPT Global and CardsChat!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So excited for all of you! Everyone else who is eligible and has a ticket needs to register! My guess is that there are somewhere between 40-80ish who are qualified.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Debi, I hope you are enjoying your week!
I used the link you provided here and registered my new WPT account and deposited $150. How does WPT match this?? I haven’t seen any additional funds added in over a week.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I used the link you provided here and registered my new WPT account and deposited $150. How does WPT match this?? I haven’t seen any additional funds added in over a week.
I'll tag @Debi to see if she can find out about matching bonus info. But you got your tickets ok?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'll tag @Debi to see if she can find out about matching bonus info. But you got your tickets ok?
fwiw, I didn't see any mention of a matching bonus thingy (but I only stuck with entering the CC code). They gave us some $5 tickets for satellites. And then a week or so later & because I hadn't played yet (wasn't verified yet) they emailed me to tell me they'd dumped another $22 satty ticket in my account.

This an amazing offer with this Freeroll!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Did you look at their bonus terms? I have no idea what they are. I can look into this next week if you haven't figured it out.

The big freeroll is tomorrow so don't miss that!!

Do any members who play there know how it works?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Did you look at their bonus terms? I have no idea what they are. I can look into this next week if you haven't figured it out.
I had tried to look up their bonus terms - all that was there was that they could change or remove the bonus at any time. :p It didn't give specifics about how you clear or earn bonuses, unfortunately.

@Poker Orifice That's awesome!

E

EvoSlike

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hi all who are registered. All 15 of us :)
Good Luck all.
Whatever happens, whoever wins this one is on the wild ride and excellent adventure!
Let's go!

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
End of late registration - 18/19 players

Good luck to everyone!

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yup, 19 total

4c430aab15a822af58e34c4d70313e51.png

E

EvoSlike

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Good Luck to our fellow players at Final Table :) Sadly I dropped out of the game in 9th place. Went All in preflop with 99 against Big Stack holding a Ax. I cannot remember what else was in his hand. He completed Straight on the River and I was out.
Still managed to win a $55 ticket :)
Congrats to everybody on the Final Table for securing the $220 Ticket :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
3rd :(

Thank you Cardschat.
'If' only I had won that last flip 55 < AK ... I would've been HeadsUp

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Right now it is Paya31 vs tljorgensen (new guy 4 posts from canada)

I think I'd like to see Paya31 win this. He's pretty active on CC (I think?)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was kinda hoping Pay_31 takes this down (how exciting that would be!)... but then I got to thinking and now I'm hoping they both lose (if that was possible) LOL (I've got a Pocket5's hoodie... I'm going to write on it.. FU > 55

E

EvoSlike

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
1st place and full package would be awesome PO and I know that you would write about your further adventures, had you won it.
Still, congrats on the $220 ticket. I hope you can turn it into something even bigger.
Whoever wins it I hope that he would keep us posted :)
Big thanks from me also to CardsChat for great opportunity.

Last edited:
mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was kinda hoping Pay_31 takes this down (how exciting that would be!)... but then I got to thinking and now I'm hoping they both lose (if that was possible) LOL (I've got a Pocket5's hoodie... I'm going to write on it.. FU > 55
Prize is transferable. I'm interested in what happens if an Argentinian wins with six weeks to arrange travel and lodging in Vegas (with $2000 budget).