Win a $12,400 WPT World Championship Package with WPT Global and CardsChat!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat, in cooperation with WPT Global will be giving away a $12,400 package to the WPT World Championship in Las Vegas to one lucky CardsChat affiliated player! Read on to learn how to qualify now!

To be Eligible:
  1. You must Use this link to download and create your WPT Global account.
  2. Make your 1st deposit of at least $20 USD using bonus code CCWPT20. (code not required if you used the link above but please enter when you deposit).
First Time Deposit Bonus

WPT Global will match your first deposit from $20 USD up to $1200 USD
You will also receive a $5 WPT World Championship satellite ticket which will be activated within a day.

Other Important Info:

• Terms and Conditions apply, and can be reviewed on the sign-up page linked above.
  • If you signed up previously with us and already made your 1st deposit, you are not eligible for this promo.
  • However - if you signed up previously through CardsChat but have not made a deposit yet, you can make a $20 or higher deposit now and contact me @Debi with your WPT Global account name.
  • Important Info: These events are non-US events. You can find a list of other excluded countries in on WPT Global's terms & conditions page.
Our package give away details:
  • Our package will be given away in a freeroll to be held on Sun, Oct 29th at 2pm ET.
  • 1st place winner will receive a $10,400 entry to the World Championship Main Event and $2000 towards travel expenses. (Please read the T&C found here)
  • Day 1A is Dec 12th and Day 1B is Dec 13th - you will have to choose your day to start.
  • Other prizes will be:
    2nd-7th - $220 World Championship Satellite Ticket
    8th-10th - $55 World Championship Satellite Ticket
  • Satellites will continue to run in November
Check here for a WPT Global Daily World Championship Qualifier's schedule:

WPT World Championship - Qualifiers Daily

It is your sole and absolute responsibility to understand and comply with the laws applicable to you in your relevant jurisdiction with regards your eligibility and ability to participate or play in this freeroll. You can find a list of eligible countries in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
That is awesome , wish my country was eligible for WPT"Global"
Good luck everyone who can play there .
Get that package :)

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Great news @Debi, thanks for the invitation, but I'm still unable to download the WPT Global because my pc doesn't support the site's settings because it's too old.

But soon I'll be able to do it, because I'm already arranging to buy a more modern PC and I'll finally be able to download the WPT Global.

Grateful Cesar.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Excellent news to make some (hopefully) CardsChat member lucky enough to win this and get to the Vegas.
Unfortunately, we in germany cannot play.
Dang.
But, wish the best luck to all of you who can play and participate in this tourney.
Thanks CardsChat for such a great opportunity and games.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great news @Debi, thanks for the invitation, but I'm still unable to download the WPT Global because my pc doesn't support the site's settings because it's too old.

But soon I'll be able to do it, because I'm already arranging to buy a more modern PC and I'll finally be able to download the WPT Global.

Grateful Cesar.

Do it in time to participate in this amazing opportunity!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If it was available in this region I'd be all over this like a rash caught from a cheaply-rented suit..! :D

Best of luck to all eligible and great promo CardsChat! (y) ❤️

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a fantastic opportunity , too bad it's not available in my country either.
Good luck to whoever wins the package. 🤙

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a fantastic opportunity , too bad it's not available in my country either.
Good luck to whoever wins the package. 🤙

I did not know we are not cooperate with this site, so thanks for this information. :) Well, Las Vegas don't know then what Hungarian forces they leave out from the party. 😂

P

PokerPros

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I’m making a deposit, but I don’t see anywhere that I can enter the promo code before I deposit.

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NICE TY , hope Germany Player can take part---after wacken open air im back here to do this things- stay health Rock

rhoudini

rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I will be in! I was almost creating a WPT Global account before this promo. Now it is definitely time to hit the tables of WPT.
Hopefully I can at least get a satellite ticket. It would be nice to visit Vegas. That would be a great story to tell. Maybe it would be the greatest debut in live tournaments of all time, a WPT world championship o_O

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m making a deposit, but I don’t see anywhere that I can enter the promo code before I deposit.

Yea -I found out the bonus code can only be entered when you register your account - but no worries, we have you covered. :)
I will be in! I was almost creating a WPT Global account before this promo. Now it is definitely time to hit the tables of WPT.
Hopefully I can at least get a satellite ticket. It would be nice to visit Vegas. That would be a great story to tell. Maybe it would be the greatest debut in live tournaments of all time, a WPT world championship o_O

Awesome! Once you sign up and have made your deposit of at least $20 send me a message.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Can anyone participate in the freeroll, but not signed up via this link?

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Debi, my laptop is not capable of this site, it is too heavy, I tried to download

D

DoTien

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
No - have you ever made a deposit there?
Hi Debi, I was wondering if I still received bonuses and participated in the free roll without using “Use This Link” to sign up my WPT global account.
I have not made any deposit with WPT nor CardsChat.

LeilAA

LeilAA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IN
Chips
CardsChat, in cooperation with WPT Global will be giving away a $12,400 package to the WPT World Championship in Las Vegas to one lucky CardsChat affiliated player! Read on to learn how to qualify now!

To be Eligible:
  1. You must Use this link to download and create your WPT Global account.
  2. Make your 1st deposit of at least $20 USD using bonus code CCWPT20. (code not required if you used the link above but please enter when you deposit).
First Time Deposit Bonus

WPT Global will match your first deposit from $20 USD up to $1200 USD
You will also receive a $5 WPT World Championship satellite ticket which will be activated within a day.

Other Important Info:

• Terms and Conditions apply, and can be reviewed on the sign-up page linked above.
  • If you signed up previously with us and already made your 1st deposit, you are not eligible for this promo.
  • However - if you signed up previously through CardsChat but have not made a deposit yet, you can make a $20 or higher deposit now and contact me @Debi with your WPT Global account name.
  • Additional VIP bonuses and monthly drawings for satellite tickets still apply, so be sure to check out the first post in this thread for those details.
Our package give away details:
  • Our package will be given away in a freeroll to be held on Sun, Oct 29th at 2pm ET.
  • 1rst place winner will receive a $10,400 entry to the World Championship Main Event and $2000 towards travel expenses. (Please read the T&C found here)
  • Day 1A is Dec 12th and Day 1B is Dec 13th - you will have to choose your day to start.
  • Other prizes will be:
    2nd-7th - $220 World Championship Satellite Ticket
    8th-10th - $55 World Championship Satellite Ticket
  • Satellites will continue to run in November
Check here for a WPT Global Daily World Championship Qualifier's schedule:

WPT World Championship - Qualifiers Daily

It is your sole and absolute responsibility to understand and comply with the laws applicable to you in your relevant jurisdiction with regards your eligibility and ability to participate or play in this freeroll. You can find a list of eligible countries in this thread.
Hello,

I have a doubt, I am trying to do the same and I am doing that on a ipad, so here I can't download the App with the link given above, as the app is downloaded from the App Store. So, In this case how can I make the registration with the same affiliate link. Do I have to mention the same code "CCWPT20" under either of the two options available at the time of registration to have the same benefits of registration as that via the link provided ?

Kindly Suggest
Thanks

Attachments

• 2023-08-01 17.42.52.jpg
    2023-08-01 17.42.52.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 13
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Debi, I was wondering if I still received bonuses and participated in the free roll without using “Use This Link” to sign up my WPT global account.
I have not made any deposit with WPT nor CardsChat.

I will send you a message.

Hello,

I have a doubt, I am trying to do the same and I am doing that on a iPad, so here I can't download the app with the link given above, as the app is downloaded from the App Store. So, In this case how can I make the registration with the same affiliate link. Do I have to mention the same code "CCWPT20" under either of the two options available at the time of registration to have the same benefits of registration as that via the link provided ?

Kindly Suggest
Thanks

Enter the bonus code CCWPT20 in the first field you are showing - no need to re-enter it in that 2nd field. You can message me if you have any problems.

AkagiShigeru

AkagiShigeru

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
@Debi Im already playing at wpt global but never sign any code; and i deposited sometimes... can i enter some how if i deposit $20?

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This is an amazing prize!! Incredible that 1 CC'er can win this prize!!

I hope there will be a well updated thread on the proceedings as I won't be able to compete unless I emigrate rather quickly.....which I haven't even started planning yet.....ah well!

Good luck to all players!!