Win a $12,400 WPT World Championship Package with WPT Global and CardsChat!

IronMike9000

IronMike9000

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
CardsChat, in cooperation with WPT Global will be giving away a $12,400 package to the WPT World Championship in Las Vegas to one lucky CardsChat affiliated player! Read on to learn how to qualify now!

To be Eligible:
  1. You must Use this link to download and create your WPT Global account.
  2. Make your 1st deposit of at least $20 USD using bonus code CCWPT20. (code not required if you used the link above but please enter when you deposit).
First Time Deposit Bonus

WPT Global will match your first deposit from $20 USD up to $1200 USD
You will also receive a $5 WPT World Championship satellite ticket which will be activated within a day.

Other Important Info:

• Terms and Conditions apply, and can be reviewed on the sign-up page linked above.
  • If you signed up previously with us and already made your 1st deposit, you are not eligible for this promo.
  • However - if you signed up previously through CardsChat but have not made a deposit yet, you can make a $20 or higher deposit now and contact me @Debi with your WPT Global account name.
  • Additional VIP bonuses and monthly drawings for satellite tickets still apply, so be sure to check out the first post in this thread for those details.
Our package give away details:
  • Our package will be given away in a freeroll to be held on Sun, Oct 29th at 2pm ET.
  • 1rst place winner will receive a $10,400 entry to the World Championship Main Event and $2000 towards travel expenses. (Please read the T&C found here)
  • Day 1A is Dec 12th and Day 1B is Dec 13th - you will have to choose your day to start.
  • Other prizes will be:
    2nd-7th - $220 World Championship Satellite Ticket
    8th-10th - $55 World Championship Satellite Ticket
  • Satellites will continue to run in November
Check here for a WPT Global Daily World Championship Qualifier's schedule:

WPT World Championship - Qualifiers Daily

It is your sole and absolute responsibility to understand and comply with the laws applicable to you in your relevant jurisdiction with regards your eligibility and ability to participate or play in this freeroll. You can find a list of eligible countries in this thread.
Is this freeroll exclusively for cardschat affiliated players or will there be participants from other affiliated sites.

D

DoTien

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Hi Debi, I was wondering if I still received bonuses and participated in the free roll without using “Use This Link” to sign up my WPT global account.
I have not made any deposit with WPT nor CardsChat.
No I have never made any deposit

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Great opportunity for a CC member to have a chance to play in a big tourney in Vegas. I haven t deposited in a long time, can i still deposit with pre paid vanilla mastercard?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
No I have never made any deposit
Contact @Debi before you deposit, she can help you out.

Great opportunity for a CC member to have a chance to play in a big tourney in Vegas. I haven t deposited in a long time, can i still deposit with pre paid vanilla mastercard?
I think that would be a question for their cashier. But this promo is open to first time depositors only.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Unfortunately it is for 1st time depositors only. Sorry. :(
And that is me! :)
I don't have an account on WPT Global 'yet' but now I sure will... very soon!

What an amazing offer Cardschat! I can't wait to rail the member who wins this entry.

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have open an account using the CC code. But i don t see anywhere to enter in in the deposit at cashier. Should i just deposit anyway since i have allready entered the code

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have open an account using the CC code. But i don t see anywhere to enter in in the deposit at cashier. Should i just deposit anyway since i have allready entered the code
That should be fine. And then send @Debi a screenshot of your deposit. Just make sure that it is at least $20. :)

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, very excited about this promotion, I am really happy that some of us who make up this great community can qualify for such a great event. I would like to know until when we have time to make the deposit, from now on very grateful for the effort you make. Greetings

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So this is only open to CC members who haven't yet made a WPT Global account and who haven't yet deposited? The pioneers who signed up and deposited recently when the CC freerolls started on WPT Global are out?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Until when do we have time to make the deposit?

You have a couple of months.

So this is only open to CC members who haven't yet made a WPT Global account and who haven't yet deposited? The pioneers who signed up and deposited recently when the CC freerolls started on WPT Global are out?

Yes and that is their decision, not ours.

D

DoTien

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Hi Debie, I have created an account with WPT Global not via CardsChat website, but I have never made any deposit with WPT Global or CardsChat, so do I qualify for that WPT championship package freeroll?