Win a $12,400 WPT World Championship Package with WPT Global and CardsChat!

E

EvoSlike

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I see. It's the time difference :)
To be honest, WPT Global client is quite new to me, and I'm still getting used to it :)
Anyhow, our game is up there, but not yet opened for the registration.
Cheers :)

L

l8comer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
I am already a player on WPT global. Can I still get an entry ticket with my next deposit??? 🤞

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks Debi :)
Thanks for good luck wishes :)
As far as I can see there is no WPT Championship game on the 30th in the Lobby (currently). (I'm using desktop client of WPT Global)
I can see the CardsChat $12.4k WPT World Championship Package tournament, on 29th. That game is still not open for registration. (Although I can see that two players are already registered for the game somehow).
Hello, you are watching the right tournament, on 10/29, despite the reminder in the lobby "not open yet" if you already have the Ticket in your account you can register, just click on the tournament and then on the "Register" option.

F

Finite

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Hello, I have a WPTGlobal account, but have yet to make a deposit.
Is it possible for me to join the freeroll?

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good news for those who play on this room :)
Good luck to everyone and have a great time.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh yes! :) I'm excited to see a member sharing the thread off going to Vegas, and having such a nice experience. Fingers cross to all of my friends here, may one of them actually grab this chance! :)

Only 9 days left to qualify! Check here for info about the qualifier freeroll on Oct 29: WPT Global Weekly $100 Ticket Freerolls Saturdays at 12:00 PM Eastern (Bronze Level)

Tammy, may I ask cause it was always unclear for me. If they give you 2000$ for you to spend it to your travelling and accomodation, you have to show them the bills about what you spend this money, and return the remaining? Can you bring a partner with you by this prize too, or is it forbidden?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Oh yes! :) I'm excited to see a member sharing the thread off going to Vegas, and having such a nice experience. Fingers cross to all of my friends here, may one of them actually grab this chance! :)

Tammy, may I ask cause it was always unclear for me. If they give you 2000$ for you to spend it to your travelling and accomodation, you have to show them the bills about what you spend this money, and return the remaining? Can you bring a partner with you by this prize too, or is it forbidden?
I don't think you have to show receipts, but you would want to read the terms and conditions. I'm willing to guess that if you can afford you and a partner for $2000, you could do it no problem, since it sounds like you are the one who does the booking.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
@dallam

WPT® World Championship:

• Qualifying satellites begin on August 6, 2023. Feeder satellites begin on July 23, 2023.
  • Package winners will receive a $10,400 entry to the WPT® World Championship Main Event, which runs from December 12-18 2023 at the Wynn Las Vegas, and $2,000 toward expenses.
  • Package winners are responsible for their own accommodation, travel and any visa requirements.
  • Players will be permitted to transfer the $10,400 tournament entry to another player, subject to that player also completing all necessary details and checks. There is no cash alternative.
  • Winners must choose if they want to play Day 1A (December 12) or 1B (December 13).
So that bolded part tells me you can bring whoever you want. :) It sounds like they give you the $2000 cash to use towards your travel expenses.

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do we know how many entrants will be in this game yet? Roughly...

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Do we know how many entrants will be in this game yet? Roughly...
For that, I'm not sure. I know @Debi was trying to get that number. I imagine it will be a relatively small field? I'm not sure though. It depends how many people have used our link. Some players may not be forum members, but used our link to sign-up.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm still trying to get my account verified :(

T

tljorgensen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
@Debi Hi Debi. I clicked link to download. When signing up there was a place to put a promo code, which i did - the one mentioned here. The instructions say to enter the code ON THE CASHIER PAGE but there is no option to enter a code on the cashier page. Is that because I entered the code when creating my account, and I'll be fine after entering 1st deposit info? Thanks

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm still trying to get my account verified :(

I'm hoping to hear back re: account verification.

It is the most detailed process for having an online poker account verified that I have ever experienced.

Here's the steps (in case you too are needing to do this)

Step 1 : valid photo I.D. (gov't. issue, ie. Driver's License). Both sides.
And then after you've submitted both sides it requests you give them permission to use your webcam. They take your picture and then compare the pixels to your I.D. (it took me 3 attempts)

Step 2: Proof of Address
it gives you a few options here, ie. current utility bill with your name & address on it; Bank account
All of my bills and all of my banking accounts are accessed online. Most have my business address on them. Hopefully this worked out okay.

Step 3:
Proof of your deposit method. If Credit card they wanted a picture of front & back of credit card and then also a 3rd pic. of most recent statement.
Well not knowing this in advance, I used a mastercard Gift Card. (have used them often on many sites and it worked fine for WPTGlobal) but now I'm concerned that it won't be good enough for the verification process. I guess I will soon see. (I offered to make 'another' deposit via e-transfer with the same account I showed them for my proof of address).

fingers crossed!

fwiw, here's my statement from the deposit I made to WPTGlobal.
It was $45.91usd (even though the statement says 'CAD'... it's not, it was 'usd') which they charged me $67.68 Cdn.

ScreenHunter 16290

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Time flies, I'd better hurry up and make that deposit, good luck to everyone.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Time flies, I'd better hurry up and make that deposit, good luck to everyone.

Keep in mind you'll need to verify your account as well. It was different than other poker sites... the verification process started a few days after I had completed my deposit instead of at the same time or prior.

Here's what they will be requesting from you so that you can get your stuff ready.

ScreenHunter 16296

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So I received a response from support already!!!

Yup. They told me they didn't receive my documents :(

Rd. 2, just sent it again. Maybe the links timed out the first time I sent the stuff in. ... who knows
ScreenHunter 16294

T

tljorgensen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
@Debi @Tammy Hi, thanks for the help! Is there a delay in getting the ticket for the freeroll? I installed WPT Global from your link, created account, and made deposit. I see two tickets for $5 and one for $22 in my account, but I don't see the cardschat ticket yet. account tljorgensen #223276. Thanks again.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
@Debi @Tammy Hi, thanks for the help! Is there a delay in getting the ticket for the freeroll? I installed WPT Global from your link, created account, and made deposit. I see two tickets for $5 and one for $22 in my account, but I don't see the cardschat ticket yet. account tljorgensen #223276. Thanks again.
It should be right away. Have you tried registering for the Oct. 29th freeroll?

T

tljorgensen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Never mind, it was just a delay and I see the ticket there now! Good luck to everyone!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yay! Good luck! I am so excited to see who wins - wish I could play with you all!
They told me today that it could be 72+ hrs. to have my account verified (2nd time sending documents in). I sent in 5x as much as was asked for (just to be sure, lol).
They responded within minutes! And opened my account again. I was able to register for the CC game right away. Can't wait! (there's 5 of us so far mtlmile is not showing in pic. but he's in there
)

ScreenHunter 16312