Win a $12,400 WPT World Championship Package with WPT Global and CardsChat!

E

EvoSlike

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Prize is transferable. I'm interested in what happens if an Argentinian wins with six weeks to arrange travel and lodging in Vegas (with $2000 budget).
Hmmmm, that is a very good question. I guess it would be very hard for me too to arrange all that. I didn't thought about that at all :) :)

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hmmmm, that is a very good question. I guess it would be very hard for me too to arrange all that. I didn't thought about that at all :) :)
My passport expired before the Pandemic. I had my Monday (tomorrow) all planned out to get the application in and book travel. I won free time with a 10th place finish.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Amazing tourney!!! Is this the biggest prize/prizepool ever for a CC event??

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Last hand:

77973ccfeb562191dc9299bbdb864e6b.png

Congratulations to @tljorgensen !!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Very good effort there Paya_31

Sorry it didn't go your way in the end :(

(I sent you a message)

IronMike9000

IronMike9000

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
@tljorgensen Congrats well deserved chip leader though out

E

EvoSlike

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Congratulations @tljorgensen on the excellent win. This is a beginning of big, big poker adventure. Please keep us posted on your progress :)
Also congratulations to @Paya_31 on great heads up duel. Good luck with your $220 ticket :)

Last edited:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My passport expired before the Pandemic. I had my Monday (tomorrow) all planned out to get the application in and book travel. I won free time with a 10th place finish.

I actually arranged flight & hotel (6days in Vegas 12th>18th at Treasure Island, flight Air canada, 2 stops, Vancouver & LA, 6hrs. ~$800 cdn. return!) lol. Figured I'd have ~$1k Cdn. left for a couple of Daily tourneys. :cry:

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone, very happy to have come as far as I have, I would have really liked to win the tournament, I was down since the heads up started 48BB with 18BB that I had, at one point in the last hands I had 25BB and the opponent fell 7BB and I was about to achieve it, but then he pushed hard, then he put me allin with A4o and I called him with Q8o and I lost and the last hand was AQ vs A5 that ended up eliminating me, also very happy and very grateful to cardschat for this possibility . It's incredible what they gave us, what a great job they are doing. Well, I'm going to try again with the $220 ticket that they gave to those of us who made it to the final table. The truth is that I have improved my game a lot and the results are showing it in quite a few tournaments that I am winning prizes, I think this was not something I could have done years ago. Once again grateful to this community for everything they do and the quality of the players in our community is what made my game improve.

Prize is transferable. I'm interested in what happens if an Argentinian wins with six weeks to arrange travel and lodging in Vegas (with $2000 budget).
Hello, I thought about it before playing and if I managed to do it I would do everything possible to go.

Amazing tourney!!! Is this the biggest prize/prizepool ever for a CC event??
Hello, I think the same, this is incredible for those of us who participated, because it is a super prize in itself if you already have entry to the tournament, which is a lot. Thank you Cardschat and look forward to repeating this type of tournaments.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hello, I think the same, this is incredible for those of us who participated, because it is a super prize in itself if you already have entry to the tournament, which is a lot. Thank you Cardschat and look forward to repeating this type of tournaments.
Very well played, unlucky you couldn't quite take the win. Keep us posted on how you go with the $220 ticket you won!! :)

Are the $220 tickets for a different qualifier/satty game?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Very well played, unlucky you couldn't quite take the win. Keep us posted on how you go with the $220 ticket you won!! :)

Are the $220 tickets for a different qualifier/satty game?

There's a few options but they all lead to the same $12,4k yes.
It's basically $220 > $1,060 > $12,400
On Sundays they have large satellites ie. $220 buyin 25x $1,060 Seats Gtd. (there's also a $22 with 15x $220 seats)
There's also a direct $220 > to > $12,400

E

EvoSlike

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I already spent my $55 tickets that I got from CardsChat freerolls 9th place. Entered into the $220 Satellite with it and ended up 18th out oh 45 players, where 15 got the $220 Ticket. So for me the road to Vegas ends there.
Good luck to all of you and please keep us informed with what have you accomplished with your tickets :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I already spent my $55 tickets that I got from CardsChat freerolls 9th place. Entered into the $220 Satellite with it and ended up 18th out oh 45 players, where 15 got the $220 Ticket. So for me the road to Vegas ends there.
Good luck to all of you and please keep us informed with what have you accomplished with your tickets :)

Thanks for posting.
Close one there. Do you have any of the $5 tickets left to go for the $22 (& then $220) ? WPTGlobal actually put a $22 in my account one day... I'm not even sure why.
I still have my $220 ticket. I'm planning on using it this weekend... when the Satellites will have larger GTD. Tickets in them (hopefully). Fingers crossed on winning the $1k and then we'll see. (still have 1x $22 & 1x $5)

I wonder how it is going for the big winner? Are they making arrangements to go & play the event or perhaps they're selling the ticket?

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks for posting.
Close one there. Do you have any of the $5 tickets left to go for the $22 (& then $220) ? WPTGlobal actually put a $22 in my account one day... I'm not even sure why.
I still have my $220 ticket. I'm planning on using it this weekend... when the Satellites will have larger GTD. Tickets in them (hopefully). Fingers crossed on winning the $1k and then we'll see. (still have 1x $22 & 1x $5)

I wonder how it is going for the big winner? Are they making arrangements to go & play the event or perhaps they're selling the ticket?
How do you review the tickets you have? Is there a tab that I'm missing?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thank you. I didn't even know I had a backpack!!
I didn't either until just a couple days ago. I'm still working on the lobby for cash games. It sure isn't laid out very well.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thank you. I didn't even know I had a backpack!!
I found my backpack but then forgot that I'd pulled my $220 ticket out of it, entered a weekend satty (4 days in advance) and then completely forgot about the game. Pretty sure I didn't cash.

Looks like the winner of this finally showed up to the forum (or the winner's wife... or was that the winner's wife played the event on CC & then he went to Vegas to play the WPT) :unsure: