Win a $12,400 WPT World Championship Package with WPT Global and CardsChat!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Debie, I have created an account with WPT Global not via CardsChat website, but I have never made any deposit with WPT Global or CardsChat, so do I qualify for that WPT championship package freeroll?

I just sent you a message :)

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a deadline to this and roughly how many entrants are there currently that you know of?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a deadline to this and roughly how many entrants are there currently that you know of?

The freeroll is in October but I would not wait until the last minute. No idea on the current entrants but would not expect a large field in this.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let me know once you deposit :)
Hello Debi, I have already made the deposit, I would like to know if you can confirm that everything went well, to be able to participate in the tournament, I am very excited, Thank you

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Debi, I have already made the deposit, I would like to know if you can confirm that everything went well, to be able to participate in the tournament, I am very excited, Thank you

Will check for you - thanks!

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shame, no UK. Looks like a great promo, good luck all!

bermejoga

bermejoga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I created my account using your link in the first promo of "depositing at least $10 and get 50 VIP Chips"
WPT Global CardsChat 1st Time Deposit: 50 Chips!
Read all the instructions in the submission thread before making your claim.
Which in this case, I posted in the submission thread to claim it, and I'm not sure if I received the 50 chips and now they're gone or if they never came to me at all (thread is closed right now, i don't know why). In my VIP Chips history there's no 50 chips won about this promo.
Only received 30 chips after being one of the winners of May.2023 on the website as you can see below:
The 1st promo no longer exists? (I'll be claiming these chips again in my personal VIP thread)

Now there's this 2nd promo of depositing at least $20
To be Eligible:
  1. You must Use this link to download and create your WPT Global account.
  2. Make your 1st deposit of at least $20 USD using bonus code CCWPT20. (code not required if you used the link above but please enter when you deposit).
What do I have to do to be eligible? Deposit only the $10 left? Deposit another $20?
It won't be my first deposit, since I already deposited once by participating in the first promo...

Help me, what do I have to do to participate in this promo?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I created my account using your link in the first promo of "depositing at least $10 and get 50 VIP Chips"

Which in this case, I posted in the submission thread to claim it, and I'm not sure if I received the 50 chips and now they're gone or if they never came to me at all (thread is closed right now, i don't know why). In my VIP Chips history there's no 50 chips won about this promo.
Only received 30 chips after being one of the winners of May.2023 on the website as you can see below:
View attachment 342093
The 1st promo no longer exists? (I'll be claiming these chips again in my personal VIP thread)

Now there's this 2nd promo of depositing at least $20

What do I have to do to be eligible? Deposit only the $10 left? Deposit another $20?
It won't be my first deposit, since I already deposited once by participating in the first promo...

Help me, what do I have to do to participate in this promo?

When did you make your first deposit? (and no that first promo does not exist)

bermejoga

bermejoga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When did you make your first deposit? (and no that first promo does not exist)
You mean it does not exist anymore right? But it did exist...
I can't remember the exact date, but it was posted on the Submission thread that tammy posted (see post below)
WPT Global CardsChat 1st Time Deposit: 50 Chips!
Read all the instructions in the submission thread before making your claim.

This promo has been extended through June! Qualify for a drawing to win 30 more VIP Chips and a $5 Satellite ticket. Check out the main thread for more details: WPT Global Weekly $100 Ticket Freerolls, CardsChat Exclusive Bonuses!
Now the submission thread is not visible for normal users (I posted the proof of my deposit there)
Another proof that I deposited is that I was eligible to win 30 chips from "WPT Month Winners"

EDIT: I made the first depoist in April 6th .2023, just checked in the WPT Global history

Last edited by a moderator:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You mean it does not exist anymore right? But it did exist...
I can't remember the exact date, but it was posted on the Submission thread that tammy posted (see post below)

Now the submission thread is not visible for normal users (I posted the proof of my deposit there)
Another proof that I deposited is that I was eligible to win 30 chips from "WPT Month Winners"

EDIT: I made the first depoist in April 6th .2023, just checked in the WPT Global history

Yes that is correct - it ended.

This promotion is only available to those who made their first deposit after it started in mid-July. :(

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I've read all about this and it says that anyone who has the opportunity to play at WPT GLOBAL can take part in the satellite for $5 and does not need to make deposits and all this, or the Cardschat forum itself is giving away a ticket between our participants exactly where only members of our forum will be raffled off, or WPT GLOBAL is making a tournament and all members of this poker community will try to win ticket

bermejoga

bermejoga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes that is correct - it ended.

This promotion is only available to those who made their first deposit after it started in mid-July. :(
So I can't participate?
What if I deposit another $20 ? I registered with the Cardschat referral link

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I can't participate?
What if I deposit another $20 ? I registered with the Cardschat referral link

You can't participate - WPT Global will not give entry to someone who deposited in April. I asked them in the beginning of this promo and they said no and it is not debatable or up to me. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am in!!! Thanks so much Cardschat! It's going to be Christmas in Vegas!!!! Vamooooos!!!!
ScreenHunter 15791

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i need to move to Canada. so many excluded countries :(
I'm UK and the same. Not many clients restrict the UK but wonder how the licensing works and how which sites chose which countries.

E

EvoSlike

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hi Tammy and Debi,
just downloaded and registered WPT Global, using CardsChat link and "CCWPT20" code in the process.
After that I made my first deposit of 35$ and was credited with bundle of tickets with CardsChat ticket included.
I guess all went well, but I wanted to check it out here to be sure :)
And who knows, maybe I will manage to win that trip to Las Vegas :) :) :)
p.s.
I already managed to use one of those $5 tickets to win a $22 ticket :) Beginners luck I guess :) (but hope, not ;) )

Attachments

• WPTGlobal 1st deposit 35$.jpg
    WPTGlobal 1st deposit 35$.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 8
  • pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Tammy and Debi,
just downloaded and registered WPT Global, using CardsChat link and "CCWPT20" code in the process.
After that I made my first deposit of 35$ and was credited with bundle of tickets with CardsChat ticket included.
I guess all went well, but I wanted to check it out here to be sure :)
And who knows, maybe I will manage to win that trip to Las Vegas :) :) :)
p.s.
I already managed to use one of those $5 tickets to win a $22 ticket :) Beginners luck I guess :) (but hope, not ;) )
Looks good! Good luck. Is the WPT Championship on the 30th open for registration yet? Can you send me a screenshot of the lobby?

E

EvoSlike

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Thanks Debi :)
Thanks for good luck wishes :)
As far as I can see there is no WPT Championship game on the 30th in the Lobby (currently). (I'm using desktop client of WPT Global)
I can see the CardsChat $12.4k WPT World Championship Package tournament, on 29th. That game is still not open for registration. (Although I can see that two players are already registered for the game somehow).

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    503.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thanks Debi :)
Thanks for good luck wishes :)
As far as I can see there is no WPT Championship game on the 30th in the Lobby (currently). (I'm using desktop client of WPT Global)
I can see the CardsChat $12.4k WPT World Championship Package tournament, on 29th. That game is still not open for registration. (Although I can see that two players are already registered for the game somehow).
Debi meant to say the 29th. That is when our game takes place. :)