The Venom ACR

WiredKs

WiredKs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's enjoyable up until everyone maxes their time out every hand. They start that two tables from the bubble and that gets old.

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's enjoyable up until everyone maxes their time out every hand. They start that two tables from the bubble and that gets old.

Although I agree that this is pretty annoying, it's also pretty standard. Until players are hand for hand, you will see this in every tournament that is nearing the bubble.

WiredKs

WiredKs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Although I agree that this is pretty annoying, it's also pretty standard. Until players are hand for hand, you will see this in every tournament that is nearing the bubble.

All true, it's just so much worse with a binary payout.

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How often do they hold Step 1, anyway? Zorba told me kind of offhandedly it was every 2 hours on Facebook but I saw one that started at 12 and I figured I'd enter the one at 2 but I don't see any starting at 2. I don't even see one starting even later that's taking registration.

qRock

qRock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How often do they hold Step 1, anyway? Zorba told me kind of offhandedly it was every 2 hours on Facebook but I saw one that started at 12 and I figured I'd enter the one at 2 but I don't see any starting at 2. I don't even see one starting even later that's taking registration.
Every 4 hours, 6 tournaments in a day.

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
did anybody get this Venom's ticket for free??)) there are too many participants in these satellites. I don't wanna waste my time and nerves playing that, once upon a time I reached 3 step but that's all :)

qRock

qRock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The day before yesterday I played Step 4 tournament and at the table there were 2 players in a sit-out. After about 1.5 hours, they both woke up at the same time. Do you think it is a coincidence that these were 2 different people? It looked very strange, their nicknames 1salesconsultant and ElKapitan.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just won a ticket into the second step. Realizing I won't have any time to do these tourneys for another couple weeks. Wish I could Sell em Back. Looks though as if the tickets don't expire for a year which is crazy

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have reached up to 4 levels several times, and somehow I stop there. The award sounds more than tempting.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
complicated challenge, I wish you luck and patience.

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been able to win a handful of step 2 tickets and a step 3 ticket. Been taking the tournaments more serious. Doing better in this format will keep you posted.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Made a Step 3 once (1 in 3 tries), the bubble can be so brutal that I just rather not play this tourney! :eek:

vra4a

vra4a

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is great tournament!

Does anyone know when every single freeroll starts? (Time)

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Id bubble everytime if only it was that easy. Great tourney. Made it to step 4 a cpl times. Currently have a step 2 ticket. Sure i’d love to get into the big show but i’m a money in hand kind of guy.

Zzzms

Zzzms

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's such a wildly ambitious longshot to satellite in and then take it down, with field of 1200ish players you're going to have to run like Jamie Gold to final table that mammoth of a tourney.

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been doing really well in the venom steps as of late. Just got my first level 4 and another level 2 Ticket last night. Starting to focus more on the Venom Steps . Having lots of fun as well.

K

kdawg71

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a step 6 ticket, 2 step 5 tickets, 2 step 4 tickets, 3 step 3 tickets, and 6 step 2 tickets. I would like to have more than one bullet going in to the tournament.

R

reallybigturn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is great tournament!

Does anyone know when every single freeroll starts? (Time)

I believe they run every 4 hours.

1:00 UTC
5:00 UTC
9:00 UTC
13:00 UTC
17:00 UTC
21:00 UTC

I'm sure someone can give you better info if the above is incorrect. :eek:

vra4a

vra4a

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe they run every 4 hours.

1:00 UTC
5:00 UTC
9:00 UTC
13:00 UTC
17:00 UTC
21:00 UTC

I'm sure someone can give you better info if the above is incorrect. :eek:

Yes, that's true.Great tournament.
In the second step you have the chance to get even money :)

H

horseshoebhole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
VENOM

I am a Black Chip player but I believe they are just separate skins following the same tournament formats? Still trying to understand the difference.

Anyway - The Venom!

I had been truly amassing tickets after my car accident in January. Hospitalized for 28 days so poker was a perfect outlet for me to pass the time while I waited for nurses to come in and out and deliver food and drugs :D

Now that I am recuperating on my sisters couch I find myself trying to really dial in a poker schedule. freerolls and the Venom tickets are definitely on my list of things to keep me busy. I have one that i've been holding on to - my step 4. I just want to be in the right mind frame I guess? Or im just trying to earn another step 4 so that if I do fail - I have another one to follow up.

I hope everyone is having fun trying to qualify with the steps like I am. :elefant:

Travis
BCP - horseshoebhole

DFozzi

DFozzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played part of the winning tickets until the new year. Now I will start with new ones))

have now
1x - 50$
6 x- 15$
3 x- 6$

When playing on 6$ to 15$ you must have at least 1-2 reentry in the tournament. Many players are fish with great luck)

In general, the tournament looks very promising, especially the fact that you can be play for free + there is often money for the last place!

P.S. from 15$ to 50$ was 48$ for the last place, I wanted to fly out to check how the withdrawal works in this room. But apparently not the only I wanted to fly out, after ITM 10 people went to the allin

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
going for second freeroll

couple years back i managed to finish all the freeroll steps into the milli sunday on ACR (was not called venom i think just million dollar sunday) almost made it to cash but went out AA to 99. I have gotten to the third and fourth steps for the venom tourney, hoping I can manage another freeroll into this one lol.

I

Izfensina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing a lot of the Venom Satellites for now my best is making 5steps in a row and lately I am trying to buble step 4 or step 5 to get some cash. It's a great opportunity to play the Venom but cashing the Bubble is good as well.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Grinding my ass off trying to get these tickets. Only have 2 so far. working on a 3rd. I've been getting mangled by runner runners in these freerolls

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a step 6 ticket, 2 step 5 tickets, 2 step 4 tickets, 3 step 3 tickets, and 6 step 2 tickets. I would like to have more than one bullet going in to the tournament.

Good luck man , you can do it .I just won my 1st seat in the Venom today , it was the 3rd 630 ticket that i played . Now i'm lookin to get at least 1 more bullet for a re-buy if needed and if i can get more i'll sell to friends cheap .

Good Luck , i'm sure i'll see you there , ur using the same strat. that I am . GLGL:D