The Venom ACR

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Venom tourney I placed, got ticket for later..

I placed in first 113 of step one of Venom tourney. It was too late to continue, so I went to bed. I thought you HAD to take the next step in Venom sequentially, but it saved it as a tourney ticket: So if you make top 113, you can take the next step on your time. good luck
The Venom $5M GTD - Step 2

$6.00 + $0.61

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awesome thread thank you!Sounds worthwhile trying to bank a couple of tickets while it's running.great info,back on laptop and ACR.....been so long..I'm stoked.

womenleadis

womenleadis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If I play on bankroll in 5 years I can register in such a tournament.
It is better to burn your nerves and play at your limit.

This is an advertisement to excite people

H

HomerPimpson

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Step 6/6?

A couple weeks ago I scored a ticket to 6/6 (600$+30), and I’ve been waiting for the tournament to run ever since. A couple times it got up to 7 entries (won’t run until 12 entries), but usually it sits at 0 or 1 entries. Anyone with any info on when this thing is most likely to run? I thought Sundays would be a good bet, but no such luck. Thanks!

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The venom is awesome:0) it does give you a great opportunity to win a pretty good chunk of change:0) I made it to step six:0) was tempted to go for the bubble at step 4 and 5 but decided to ride:0) didn't come close to the money at step six but still was happy with my out come:0) good luck on your journey

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Venom

It seems that The Venom has bumped up the prize pool from 1 million dollars to 5 million dollars. Making first place a cool million dollars. I've been dreaming of turning freerolls into a million dollars. Now it seems that I can do it with one swing of the bat once I win my way into the big game. I already now that I will, it's just a matter of time. Good luck to all of you in your quest as well.

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
your gonna need a couple of swings and a couple of at bats:0) its gonna be a challenge to make it but what a nice reward waiting for you if you do:0) good luck to you as well im sure going to be swinging;0)

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have won several step two tickets. Each time I'm like OK. The donkeys are gone and we are going to play some real cards. I'm met by 5 way all ins for the first half hour. It's ridiculous.

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was trying to freeroll my way to the Venom before they changed the format. Now there are no more Super Sats and the Step 1 only runs every four hours. I made it to Step 3 a couple of times before abandoning the quest. Now my focus is freerolling to other MTTs. It's more fun and a bit more reasonable, IMHO. :)

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope a can make that way too. Freerolls are a long way to get to the real money but hope is the last think you louse.

andy112211

andy112211

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can only dream

A cool million, WOW, I can only dream of winning the Venom. Maybe if I get serious about poker. Right now I pretty much play only for recreation. There will be a lot of pros in that tournament. The bigger buy ins I really have a tough time. There are so many players that are aggressive and really know how to play.

U

Unashamed88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right there with you brother. Especially with 6 more months of free satellites... It's an incredible oppurtunity. I am currently on Step 3 myself.

A

Atrevino247

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made it all the way to step 5 awhile back then went card dead and busted out about 10 spots out... it’s so tough to run good in that many tournaments in a row

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
get ready to have on the average 100 tickets for step 2 to achive finish))

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me they change the format of the Steps every week )))))

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't seen any free rolls for it. I just joined ACR today. What am I missing?

500hpawd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm still trying to sat my way into it lol. I have made step 3 twice now and have 2 step 1's and 1 step 2 ticket ATM. Since it's so far out im thinking about saving them until I get 8-10 step 1's before moving to step 2 and so on.

B

BlazeinRuins

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LOVE the energy rockstar. Those steps entry ticket tourneys are rough though. I honestly hope that I bubble every time for the cash, but an entry to that Venom would be sweeeet

N

NoPasaNada

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yea used to be every 2 hour for step 1...........now cant find it, i guess they made every 4 hours or something. if anyone knows for sure please let me know

W

whosdaboss25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know that if you get 30k chips you can sit out and make the next step. that's about what it take to make it to the next step of each torney.

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made it to the step 4 one time, busted out early though.

Best of luck on your journey, I'll be right there with you.

J

jonlama

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So, the answer to my question may well be in here somewhere but I'd rather not read all day to find it. I just joint ACR, I'm looking a The Venom. I've heard a few people talk about having to spend the better part of a day or two to get through the first few steps. If you get a ticket to advance you are able to redeem that whenever you want to right? You don't have to sit down and grind for like 36 hours straight?

yea used to be every 2 hour for step 1...........now cant find it, i guess they made every 4 hours or something. if anyone knows for sure please let me know
I was going to ask the same question but saw it was already here. If anyone has an answer here's someone else looking for that info.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jonlama

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was going to ask the same question but saw it was already here. If anyone has an answer here's someone else looking for that info.
So, the level one of The Venom does, indeed, start every 4 hours. There is one that starts at 12AM EST, and every four hours throughout the day. Late Reg runs for an hour.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Keep losing at $215.01 level

Keep at it , I had the same problem . I whiffed 6 $215.00 seats B4 i got a seat into the $630.00.I'll play that when i have at least 2 seats . They get tough after the 15.00 game Bcuz late reg goes from 1 hour to 2 hours .

glgl:D