The Venom ACR

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Passed step 2 and 3 being a late reg sniper, let's see if i manage to reach step 6

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Passed step 2 and 3 being a late reg sniper, let's see if i manage to reach step 6

yeah, this totally seems to be the strategy. Hopefully about to go 2/2 registering late. U really just have to win a couple hands! Like get to 10k and ur golden. Someone here is going to make the final tourney, I can't wait to see it!

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Busted step 3 and 4 darn it back to step 1 in an hour,:eek:
Had to click call button here misses lol.:hahaha:
June week 2

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah, this totally seems to be the strategy. Hopefully about to go 2/2 registering late. U really just have to win a couple hands! Like get to 10k and ur golden. Someone here is going to make the final tourney, I can't wait to see it!

LOL I won a seat in the final tourny last Sunday .

GLGL:D

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the venom

im working on tryna get in the venom
wish me luck
:dancing2:

S

sarumpi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR step 1

If you're in a step one at ACR you have to come in the top 113. Let's say there are two hours in and you're sitting on 7500 in chips. There's a guy at the table that keeps betting all in on every hand because he has 34,000 in chips, enough to coast. You pick up pocket kings under the gun. Do you limp and call his all-in or do you raise all-in first?

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're in a step one at ACR you have to come in the top 113. Let's say there are two hours in and you're sitting on 7500 in chips. There's a guy at the table that keeps betting all in on every hand because he has 34,000 in chips, enough to coast. You pick up pocket kings under the gun. Do you limp and call his all-in or do you raise all-in first?
I probably limp and see what kind of action there is? How many remain? Where are the blinds? If there's 114 left I fold? Just depends on the situation.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I must have run into some of you this weekend. I have 3 step 2, 2 step 3s from the weekend. Squandered a step 3 all drunk on sat. night.

Fold KK if you can, shove if you need the chips to get clear.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GL everyone , I won a Venom seat today .The 1st of at least 4 ,I hope lol

Just posting to let you guys know it can be done , i'm average at best. Keep at it . It would be nice to see more CC members in , I don't know if i'm the 1st to Fr in or not.

GL ALL :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congrats! Do you have any tips that you could give for navigating each step? Any other tips or strategy would be appreciated.:D

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi , you have to use the 1st one , after that you can sell them .

GLGL

What is the process to sell the tickets? I have several that I would sell for half price. Do you transfer them, or trade them in for cash?

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the process to sell the tickets? I have several that I would sell for half price. Do you transfer them, or trade them in for cash?

You can only sell the $2650 Venom ticket as of right now. To do this, you and the other player who will be participating in the trade have to email the trade details to a specific email and both players have to agree.

Also, you cannot sell the first ticket you win into the Venom. You can only sell if you win more than one ticket.

You can read all about it here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/5-million-venom/

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, Good Luck to everyone who is still grinding from step 1! I think a rail thread should be made for everyone that made it in for free and is a CC member. Would be super cool to freeroll your way into a cool million.

I've had some luck myself and currently am sitting on a step 6/6 ticket. I guess next sunday I will see if I can get in. Wish me luck all!

B

brettlums

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The venom is awesome:0) it does give you a great opportunity to win a pretty good chunk of change:0) I made it to step six:0) was tempted to go for the bubble at step 4 and 5 but decided to ride:0) didn't come close to the money at step six but still was happy with my out come:0) good luck on your journey

your best bet is during the weekend, thats usually when i notice them running

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can only sell the $2650 Venom ticket as of right now. To do this, you and the other player who will be participating in the trade have to email the trade details to a specific email and both players have to agree.

Also, you cannot sell the first ticket you win into the Venom. You can only sell if you win more than one ticket.

You can read all about it here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/5-million-venom/

Thats great info! Thanks, definitely something to shoot for! I'll be working on step 5 soon, going for my first, but honestly didn't even consider going for two and selling one. doh!

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol love the venom games

ya know i spend lots of time trying to roll my way into step 6 in all hopes to get in the venom final tables that i think i really need a break i mean,

one day i stayed awake all night and half the next day only to get knocked out of stage 4 just 2 before making stage 5

tbh i am still kicking myself for the all in with AK only to get beaten by A2
but it was ether that or the blinds and antis were going to put me out anyways

and being the next BB on the next deal there was probably hardly a chance that i would have gotten a better hand not to mention that there was a big bully at the table trying to take everyone out just so that the tournament would end faster lol
i dont blame him for that but since he did that i did it too one time after that and then in stage 2 the person that was small blind would always fold to allow me the chance to take the pot down if everyone else had folded to me it meant that you can be an aggressive player but that doesnt mean that you have to be a heartless player and i will never forget that and will help others who may be in the same position that i was in at that time.

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats great info! Thanks, definitely something to shoot for! I'll be working on step 5 soon, going for my first, but honestly didn't even consider going for two and selling one. doh!

Might as well try right! I'm sure you could flip a spare ticket for at least 2 grand.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also, Good Luck to everyone who is still grinding from step 1! I think a rail thread should be made for everyone that made it in for free and is a CC member. Would be super cool to freeroll your way into a cool million.

I've had some luck myself and currently am sitting on a step 6/6 ticket. I guess next sunday I will see if I can get in. Wish me luck all!

Good luck , the best advice i can give for step 6 is what was given to me . Opt out of sharkscope a lot of bigger players buy in , you don't want to give them any free info . The most important thing is to not get bullied , if you have a good hand don't let them scare you off. I played 3 of these B4 i won a venom seat , hell i played 6 step 5 games B4 i won a step 6:D . Just play ur game , maybe play a lil more aggressively than normal , thats what helped me. Remember Don't get discouraged i you whiff this Sunday , you have plenty of time.

Best of luck :):):)

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
agree 100%
im collecting tickets now
ill get there:pcguru:
they are good for a year

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Good luck. I agree about the rail thread, and keep us posted when you play Step 6.

A

adueno81

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
venom

I believe thats the one I registered for last night but my internet stopped working overnight for some reason and I couldn't play. I want to try a venom tournament someday.

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck , the best advice i can give for step 6 is what was given to me . Opt out of sharkscope a lot of bigger players buy in , you don't want to give them any free info . The most important thing is to not get bullied , if you have a good hand don't let them scare you off. I played 3 of these B4 i won a venom seat , hell i played 6 step 5 games B4 i won a step 6:D . Just play ur game , maybe play a lil more aggressively than normal , thats what helped me. Remember Don't get discouraged i you whiff this Sunday , you have plenty of time.

Best of luck :):):)

Right on, thank you for the advice! I've made 3 step 5's so far and this was the first time I placed. The late reg is killer for sure. I was all but locked up until 5-6 late reg snipers joined. Still got the ticket though. I'll let you know how it goes, hope to be joining you this July for free! What a dream.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard to start Venom Step 4

Why there're almost no players to play the latest steps of Venom Satellite (WPN)? For 1-3 steps, there's no problem to join the game. From step 4, it's almost impossible to start the tourney because of low traffic of players, sometimes you need to wait for several days. What's wrong with these sattelites? Come on people join in.