The Venom ACR

J

JoeDurt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made it all the way to step 5 awhile back then went card dead and busted out about 10 spots out... it’s so tough to run good in that many tournaments in a row

Wow that's pretty impressive. I haven't made it out of step 1 yet but I've only tried a few.

N

NotEC3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow that's pretty impressive. I haven't made it out of step 1 yet but I've only tried a few.

Made it to a Step 2 in my first few days on there. Looks like the Step 6's will be hard to find running.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've gotten as far as step 4 so close yet so far. Hasn't been easy to replicate had about 3 or 4 step 2 and some step 3 but one step 2 expited after a week or 2. Now I remember to check my ticket manager every day, once I win a ticket.

Good luck in your 5

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
get ready to have on the average 100 tickets for step 2 to achive finish))
Nonsense, step 3 and 4 are quite easy to bank a ticket, I once regged and slept away, woke up at 3 in the morning to see the last hand played and I got a ticket, lol.
Step 5 is different, as they are really fighting there, it's not about the bubble money anymore.
So far I'm sitting on a step 5 and a step 3 ticket...looking for more..

A

Atrevino247

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't seen any free rolls for it. I just joined ACR today. What am I missing?
They hold them at 12 4 8 eastern standard time and they only pop up about 30-45 mins before they start. There might be one at 8 am also but I’m at work then so idk

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
stacking the free tickets now and using them later is a good idea. I believe that it will be easier to get the main event ticket using freeroll tickets right before the main event, I think they will launch many MTT satellites.

M

MadMan999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tonight I played the last 6 Step and didn't win. My QQ lose vs AA. We were 4 at table. It was raise from BU and I pushed 17 BB. I think it was plus action. Because at last level were registered 13-16 people and I didn't fall in ITM. It's so sad. It's happened at last level of blinds. I needed to double up and I think one double up could make me winner of ticket for Venom or good money.

Last edited:
eRaS55

eRaS55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tonight I played the last 6 Step and didn't win. My QQ lose vs AA. We were 4 at table. It was raise from BU and I pushed 17 BB. I think it was plus action. Because at last level were registered 13-16 people and I didn't fall in ITM. It's so sad. It's happened at last level of blinds. I needed to double up and I think one double up could make me winner of ticket for Venom or good money.

Man thats unlucky dude... I cant imagine how terrible that must feel. You deserve a hug buddy!!! ... But hey thats an impressive achievement to get there. Don't give up though... Do try again ;)
I've gotten as far as step 4 so close yet so far. Hasn't been easy to replicate had about 3 or 4 step 2 and some step 3 but one step 2 expited after a week or 2. Now I remember to check my ticket manager every day, once I win a ticket.

Good luck in your 5

Not too sure you've got this right mate... as far as I know all tickets have a 1 year expiration on them and definitely not a week or two... If this was a genuine case of what happened to you I think you should enquire about it and try to recover the lost ticket. Good luck to you.

To everyone else trying this ... Good Luck and hope to see you in The Venom come July ;)

CHIEF... me and you Headsup for the million? lol.... I'll probably faint at that point and autofold for 2nd lolollolooooooool

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made it all the way to step 5 awhile back then went card dead and busted out about 10 spots out... it’s so tough to run good in that many tournaments in a row

I also frerolled to step 5, twice, and both times didn't WIN A SINGLE HAND!!! I understand getting beat by better players, but I feel I definitely got beat by the deck, or maybe i wasn't supposed to win!!

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also frerolled to step 5, twice, and both times didn't WIN A SINGLE HAND!!! I understand getting beat by better players, but I feel I definitely got beat by the deck, or maybe i wasn't supposed to win!!

That's pretty impressive! I just made it to step 4 myself and made it through halfway through the field before getting knocked out.

A

Atrevino247

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's pretty impressive! I just made it to step 4 myself and made it through halfway through the field before getting knocked out.
Just punched my ticket to step 4 again earlier tonight... hopefully I can catch a few hands and find some good spots

vokrugdookola

vokrugdookola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poison satellites is a great chance to gain experience game with good players in 4-5 steps

G

G00fyAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
stacking the free tickets now and using them later is a good idea. I believe that it will be easier to get the main event ticket using freeroll tickets right before the main event, I think they will launch many MTT satellites.

100% agree. Game selection is always crucial imho...the closer to the tourney the better the satellites tend to be.

Wanted to add that I just love this idea of the freeroll booking a sizable group to the next step...one of the reasons I don't generally play the $10 on demand freeroll...imho, this is a way better.

Time to fire off a step 3 ticket

qRock

qRock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a grand tournament. My respects to the sponsors that they allowed users to be selected through the freeroll satellites. I reached a maximum of 4 level, but there is still time to be selected.

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't ran so well in the Venom satty. Was able to score a level 2 ticket so far. Just need to take them more serious . will keep you posted on the levels I can clear.

A

Agusamc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice hand, bad luck

I was playing the freerols of The Venom and I was able to reach stage 4 and I lost in the final phase. The worst thing of all is that I went all in preflop with one hand without needing to do it, since I was in 14th position and on the 14th I received 154 dollars, besides that there were only 21 players left.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man I've tried these and haven't made it to step 4 yet, and have only made step 3 once. I too have been tempted to intentionally bubble for the $.

Q

quick81

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am also very enthusiastic about this event. Does anyone know how long these 1st step freerolls will last?

Most of the ones I have played it takes about 3 hours from the start

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't seen any free rolls for it. I just joined ACR today. What am I missing?

Open lobby... then choose Tourney\ Freeroll & looking there for the freeroll every 4 hours -"The Venom step1\6 - 113 seats GRT to step 2\6".
If you pass all 6 steps you'll get a seat to the Main Event Venom with 5mln. GRN !!! =)

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had/have 5 tickets.
I've been in the hospital and not well, so I'm hoping
when I eventually sign into ACR the tickets will still be there,
and still be usable in tourny's.
I have a few 15$ rds and a few 6 $ rds. :)
;)
;)

R

rigor mortis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Venom

For those of you who like this tourney - Good news, they are giving out tickets again to the next round. No longer need to play continuously.

I

izpanol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like that it has so many winning places and with an opportunity to win more, but for some reason it is impossible for me to reach one of them, in fact, it is easier for me to reach a final table of any freeroll than to an Venom prize-place.

DaFrank

DaFrank

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Venom ACR, in my opinion this tournament is one of the best in ACR, where the opportunity to make a poker tournament without making the needs of an investment making a deposit becomes reasonably successful in the event of a first place win. Previously my eyes turned only to the PS, but today without the dream of attending the tournament, I know there is an ACR representative here in the CC forum, thank you for making my life happier, because it is the best entertainment of my life . Thank you for making me see and see new horizons.

The ACR Venom freeroll is for people that are serious about freerolls, If you have no experience, you won't fair well in them. I have made it to step 5 of 6 a few times but you have to be locked in and not make mistakes. Making it rich off of a freeroll doesn't ever happen, unless you are ONE OF THE BEST

DaFrank