Sites that have freerolls?

C

Chipsteal_jj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best site?

What is the best site for playing freerolls? I am trying to build a bankroll from 0 and would like to know where there's not a lot of players but the site is reputable too.
Thanks

Chipsteal_:jd4: :jd4:

Shamaniski

Shamaniski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the best site for playing freerolls? I am trying to build a bankroll from 0 and would like to know where there's not a lot of players but the site is reputable too.
Thanks

Chipsteal_:jd4: :jd4:

I'm doing a similar thing this year. Started at 0 late January and im at $52 now. I play on 3 sites. Betonline, Fullflush, and Black Chip. I have rake the rake rake-back account as well. Rake the rake has a $500 free roll every Sunday. Full Flush has the best nightly free roll at $300 now. Full Flush also gives you 2 pop points every day to play in $25 free rolls. BCP has weekly free roll leader-board on the $10 free rolls were top 10 get tourney tickets.

Last edited:
C

casey rolen

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can play all day long if you want to .I'll give you some of the american ones because that's what I am.There's fullflush,blackchip,america's cardroom ,juicy stakes.Then you have private facebook freerolls you have to watch out for them you just kind of have to like there facebook page to get the password,and there also forum freerolls like cardschat.Basically ever thing the guy siad before me.

what facebook sites?
:party:

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Check out Betonline.ag lots of freerolls

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freeolls and bankroll building

What is the best way to build a bankroll without having a lot of money. I have been playing freerolls at fullflush and americas cardroom because I live in the usa. Does anyone know any other good sites to play freerolls at or any tips to help me build a bankroll?

B

braveboat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BetOnline has a lot of free rolls. I do play them, but it feels more like a lottery to me than a tournament. With that said, it certainly is a free way of earning poker cash.

I think finding a good bonus is a more productive means of building a bank roll. If you have any skill at all, you'll be playing the game you love, winning money, and earning cash in bonus, as well. No better way to build a bankroll than that.

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually in such freerolls are so many people and you have to play a lot of time that would earn at least $ 5 to start..

Join in the freeroll club Cardschat and you will be much easier to play starting from zero.

Also some freerolls, access to them you need only 15 posts. Cardschat Freerolls Schedule

bodonk

bodonk

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BetOnline is only for americans? The freerolls look rather small. If ur not american u can also join 888. Usually when they have promotions they give tickets to those who dont make deposits, but if u want more tickets u have to make a deposit. But there are always promotions. U also get 8$ free, I think. And the freerolls usually have a bit bigger prizepools. (1000$ or more).

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, and you probably don't want to hear this, freerolls are fine; but not the best use of your time. When you actually figure out a realistic hourly on freerolls, it's beyond pathetically low...and the numbers up top just aren't that big anymore to warrant playing most of them. Also, and this isn't referring to CC ones, most freerolls are played horribly and won't prepare you very well for real money poker tournaments beyond a certain point.

Some freerolls are decent, but mostly it be worth just getting a part time job/2nd job for 3 months and grinding a couple grand to play with.

Just start really low with 4/5NL and 1-3 dollar MTTs or STTs.....the play in many of these is bad enough for beginners who take the game sriously to become profitable somewhat soon, but good enough to teach them a bit more than simply nut peddling while doing it.

You want to get to 10NL ASAP; the level of the play in many cases is fairly decent there among regs.

Dangerboy

Dangerboy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the best way to build a bankroll without having a lot of money. I have been playing freerolls at fullflush and americas cardroom because I live in the usa. Does anyone know any other good sites to play freerolls at or any tips to help me build a bankroll?

Hello!
You can not build a bankroll from scratch. Freeroll tournaments are very many players. They are not expensive and no pages are able to put on any two cards all the chips. You're not gonna believe this, but you can not build a bankroll from freerolls.
I think you need to deposit bankroll and play a lot and you'll be a game result and bankroll grow. The best small bankroll building SNG or hands up.:handkiss: :handkiss: :handkiss:

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can build a bankroll from freerolls! I've taken modest freeroll winnings and turned it into 10K+ bankrolls. It's been a while since I've done it since these sites eventually locked out Americans. Several years ago I took a $7.50 3rd place cash at Noble Poker and built it to over 10K and was receiving $1000 checks weekly for a while. Titan Poker was another site where I did a similar thing so it's obviously possible. It takes time, patience, proper bankroll management, etc.

C

CheddarBob

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think full flush by far has the best free rolls $300 nightly free roll and every so often they have a $5,000 free roll that pays first about $1,200

shomy21

shomy21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At Betonline you have every hour some freeroll. I don't know how much peaople are there but you have this freerolls: $10 turbo, $25, $50, $100 open for US players as well.

S

spazdm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I constantly play free rolls on a few sites, though i would like to know of more options. Only once in awhile i deposit money but I need to again soon. I would rather earn loot from free rolls and work on building my bankroll from that, then if by chance i get up enough to cash out then i would deposit as needed. I think you can learn from free rolls because even though there are so many donkeys on them there are donkeys in every poker event. If anyone reads my posts even then please let me know of the free roll sites I can play from the U.S.A thank you in advance :)

S

spazdm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can americans also play in that site??

pick4player

pick4player

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im currently playing fee rolls at acr to build a roll

L

LornaMurray

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freeolls are good, but not sufficient for a big bankroll. Try something else or search other site online.

yonosemanana

yonosemanana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best FreeRolls Online?

Currently im enjoy the Full Flush and Chico net free rolls,And i love the variety SWC poker games.

and hating the WPN freerolls. and lack off at carbon.

Any others that you guys play at?

S

shone91gc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Full tilt 25s freeroll is quite good... expecially the earliest and lastest one per day

yonosemanana

yonosemanana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if they only allowed US players... :(

Gothams Son

Gothams Son

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this Chico Network safe? I tried googling it and I have seen where a couple of years ago they were in transition and weren't paying out for like two years or something. I'de like to add another room (even if it is a small one) since I have a Mac and my options are very limited for a Mac-US player but I don't want to waste my time if there is any chance of a scam or not getting my payout.

yonosemanana

yonosemanana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say the site is legit, however I personally dont like the software that much and wouldnt deposit money.

I do like the payouts on the freerolls. First 50 get paid as opposed to WPN which is only the first 10.

InsertMoreCoins

InsertMoreCoins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just signed up for BetOnline to take part in the CC freerolls, and they seem to have some very solid freerolls running a couple each hour, with a handful of $100-300 throughout the day too.

Freeroll Passwords