Sites that have freerolls?

P

psychoiticmaniac

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should probably specify whether you want USA or ROW (rest of the world) freerolls....

For USA we have

America's Cardroom: $10 freeroll every hour or so (every week, top 10 on freeroll leaderboard wins a ticket to a major tourney on ACR...so playing and winning as many of these as possible can satellite you into some big money tournaments)

BetOnline: they have freerolls all day practically. the biggest prize pools will be found on their 6am, 12pm, and 9pm freerolls. The player pools are very large usually (though at 6am i've noticed sometimes there are just like 500 players versus the usual 1000+)

Full Flush: they have bigger money freerolls at 12pm, 9pm, and 6am and other smaller freerolls during other times of the day. the 9pm offers the biggest prize pool. Every monday CC has a freeroll here and you don't even need to be a member of the freeroll club to join it: you just have to download the Full Flush Poker client from the CC link (i think this is the link: https://www.cardschat.com/sites/fullflush.php)

JuicyStakes: they have three freerolls per day, every day: 5:30pm, 7:30pm, and 9:30pm: top 15 placers get tickets into either $100, $200, or $300 tourney. On weekends they sometimes have freerolls but this has not been consistent. Also, every Tuesday @ 3pm and @8pm there is a $250 freeroll. Every Thursday @ 7pm there is a @$250 freeroll as well

Bovada: sometimes they have player appreciation freerolls, facebook freerolls, instagram freerolls, twitter freerolls....so you have to subscribe to their soical media pages to get updated on these.

Carbon: They have special freerolls every once in a while (we just finished shark week where they had a $500 freeroll every night for an entire week) and they also have facebook freerolls sometimes. the best freerolls on carbon, IMHO, are the ones offered by CC every week and the ones offered by another forum (dont' know if I'm allowed to say the name of the forum here). But to be a member of the CC freeroll club you have to be on here posting regularly and you have to be accepted (this can be a long process but worth it in the end).

Hey and wat abt the ROW freerolls??? I am a non US player...

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR/BCP run $10 freerolls every45-60 mins I think and have a few others.
Carbon is currently running a few
Bovada?
Do they still accept US players?
Any good Gtd $$ MTTs or Freerolls there?
And whatsup with FullFlush anybody Play there?

mange1234

mange1234

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Sites with Freeroll

Can anyone give me a list of websites that have regular freerolls? I'd like to know how much you can win at each, how regularly they have them, etc. I'm currently playing at carbon poker and the freerolls aren't regular anymore. Was wondering what websites are having regular freerolls.

Thanks

Qualify for the Cardschat Freeroll Club here on Cardschat. They offer several freerolls. All instructions on how to qualify are explained clearly on this site. And;

Go to Fullflush and BetOnLine for a good variety of freerolls.

Presently, I am getting ready to play two freerolls at noon, EST. One on Bet on line and the other on fullflush. I play both at the same time, as that is all I am capable of keeping up with.

Also, at 9:00 PM both sites have Freerolls that can be played at the same time. Stay away from the $10.00 FRs as it is not worth the time.

There are many more, but these are the ones I am associated with.

And, If or when pokerstars ever comes back to the USA, get there as fast as you can. Great poker site that Americans are not allowed to play on.

Check it out,

mange1234 (mike)

S

slash407

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
betonline has alot of freerolls, way more than anyone else i seen. some of these rooms that are mentioned dont have freerolls, they are freerolls if you deposit money first.

S

Superman2102

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BoL has freerolls almost every hour. Over 2k enter most of them though so they are a grind!

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can anyone give me a list of websites that have regular freerolls? I'd like to know how much you can win at each, how regularly they have them, etc. I'm currently playing at carbon poker and the freerolls aren't regular anymore. Was wondering what websites are having regular freerolls.

Thanks
Just stay here and click Upcoming events every morning?

AlexandreDC

AlexandreDC

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FT is the best in freerolls IMO.
Easy to win some cash and then play the micro games.

D

diegomistake

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon poker freeroll

For us player i think that carbon poker has good freeroll mot that often but good they have a facebook folower or instagran of 100$ every 2 weeks the host cardchat freerolls also monthly 1000 freerol from pokersource.com so i made like 50 dollar playing freerool so i think thats is good. Aldo betonline and full flush have goo freerol too but the field is to big so lest chance

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Black Chip poker has constant freerolls for 10 dollars. Start when players reach 270 in number.

carloskmargo

carloskmargo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best platform at the time was full tilt poker, before black friday was the best platform in freerolls speak of before 2011, followed him with their tournaments pokerstars weekly classification.

I think this weak fulltiltpoker currently the only thing that keeps it alive is a bit on the high stakes action (nosebleeds) and we can not deny the superiority of pokerstars in guaranteed tournaments online are the best to level!

J

JamaicanKid

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best Freerolls???

What are the best freerolls offered out there? Which sites offers them? And by best I mean largest prize pool.......Also any other similar to the CC's? etc

S

shooter18709

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure I'll give you my whole list but BlackChip poker runs a 10 Dollar freeroll everytime 270 players register

easypickns

easypickns

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure I'll give you my whole list but BlackChip poker runs a 10 Dollar freeroll everytime 270 players register

ACR does the same thing. Full flush has pretty good freerolis. Most sites have them.

J

JonnnyEPT

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you can see the schedule of all the freerolls online pokerist.by

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2 a days on Carbon has a decent prize pool but you need to earn 2 points a day for a calender month.

Full flush and Betonline have some that are okay but they both have withdraw fees.

J

JamaicanKid

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you can see the schedule of all the freerolls online pokerist.by
Like really now.......why would u post a link to a site that is solely in Russian? (and i'm assuming that it is in Russian, it could be yiddish for all i know) So cool=Niet!

B

badalhoco345

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars, im my opinion, its the best site not only with the best Money tournments but also with a lot of god freerolls some of them with nice prices.

belerophon

belerophon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For ROW, I would also recommend Pokerstars.
If your just starting out you can sign up for their pokerschool which gives you tournament tickets for taking 'lessons'.
They also have open league play which can give you a decent amount if your able to consistently do well.

G

GreatLeslie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's always freerolls on the iPoker network but most of the networks are european targeted.

maugli

maugli

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger Gaming offer many freerolls. Every hour there free tournament.
Worse that rebuy and addon.

Freeroll Passwords