Sites that have freerolls?

shomy21

shomy21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just signed up for BetOnline to take part in the CC freerolls, and they seem to have some very solid freerolls running a couple each hour, with a handful of $100-300 throughout the day too.

Can you tell me how much people registered in the evening? I still don't have this room intalled but I saw on site that they have good freerolls.

T

trancefan

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just won one of the ACR $10 freerolls and its a lot of work for $2.50. All of the freerolls take longer than 3 hours to get to the final table. If you do cash in some freerolls I suggest moving into the 1 and 2 cent tables instead of chasing the 10 cent buy in tournaments. Those tournaments have unlimited rebuys and can grind on for 5+ hours to have a chance at $19.

InsertMoreCoins

InsertMoreCoins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you tell me how much people registered in the evening? I still don't have this room intalled but I saw on site that they have good freerolls.

The bigger daily $200 and $300 have around 2,500 with the first half out within 30 minutes. Seems to average around 3-5 hours to complete. The smaller $10-100 ones vary from 250 to 1,500 it seems, depending on the time and whether they're turbos or not. Generally the first half are out in 30 minutes and practically over in 3 hours.

They are HUGE donkey tournaments, however. But if you last they seem fun and final table gets semi-decent payouts on the $100+ rolls.

Dangerboy

Dangerboy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
March , 2015
unibet Poker
Details: FREEROLL FRENZY
Date: New freeroll tournaments every two hours of every day
Prize: €500 GTD

newby4ever

newby4ever

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winamax have a lot of freerols,starting from 50 to 250$ turbo tournaments,and sit go freeroll,of course prizepool not much big,but you can still practice you skills,I'm not sure if they allowed US players,but try and have fun;)

motorcity1957

motorcity1957

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those small pay-out free-rolls are a waste of time, but sometimes we have time to waste. $2.50 seems pityfull after a couple hours of grinding. But I still consider it decent practice, once the field is thin down to 100 or less.
I try to play bigger freerolls open to US players, the best I have found:
FullFlush - $300 Big nightly freeroll $300 nooner freeroll
BetOnline - $200 nooner freeroll, $300 nightly freeroll
JuicyStakes - $500 freeroll tuesdays & thursdays X 2

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars and fulltilt have still freerolls but satellite in nature and not a direct one.

xaxawa

xaxawa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerDom have 7 turbo freebuy everyday - 15$, 20$, 35$ Holdem and PLO

TheCol

TheCol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do see post on Bovada's Facebook page asking for players input on tournaments and the poker in general in a survey. I really think they are going to stop there 5k points freerolls and start having some real freerolls but really not sure about that. I know that not having any freerolls on a site, private or free will tend to show a loss in players on the site. Now Bovada does give a lot of free tournament coupons on there faebook page if you just check on it every week.

T

Tagertclo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
free entries into $10,000 GT's

TigerGaming.com is proud to announce that we offer the fastest payouts online
and we put our money where our mouth is! If we do not pay you within 24 hours,
we will give you double of your requested cashout amount, guaranteed!
So now you can deposit and withdraw whenever you want and be guaranteed of
getting your cashouts in record time, but don't just take our word for it, try it for
yourself the next time you withdraw, and put us to the test!

And there's more - free entries into $10,000 GT's - if you spread the word as
fast as we pay you!

Spread the word about TigerGaming's guaranteed fast payouts - and you will get
a FREE SEAT into any of the $10,000 GT's running throughout the month at
www.tigergaming.com
http://www.tigergaming.com/promotion...uts-guaranteed

D

don1mitch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AmericasCardroom had an unbelievable set of freerolls this past week. Today, they had a $25,000 freeroll.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PS, 888 poker, NetBet poker, Fulltilt have freerolls, look what is comfortable to you.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
888Poker has incredible deposit bonus (at least few weeks ago) freerolls. You get 5x tickets to 500 $ tournament that you have high chance of winning. You also get 1 ticket to Battle of Nation 20k tournament. Dunno if the bonus is there anymore.

Bettson Microgaming has good freerolls too. Only ticket to real money tournaments in 100% FREE ones thought.

UhhWee

UhhWee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try scratch and match on pokerschoolonline.com. its a supported site by pokerstars which offers freerolls and building bankroll from zero

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the best way to build a bankroll without having a lot of money. I have been playing freerolls at fullflush and americas cardroom because I live in the usa. Does anyone know any other good sites to play freerolls at or any tips to help me build a bankroll?

I just started playing online poker again. But you can build a bankroll from $0 or from very little and even from just playing freerolls. I did it many times.

I will assume you have a little cash already in one of the sites you played on from your above post.

What you want to do is move your money around. Allot of sites have min $10 deposits and cashout limits for ewallets and offer free tickets for new players making a first deposit. Cashout from site A .. Deposit at site B .. get deposit bonus and start building a bankroll.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost all poker rooms have daily freerolls. PokerStars, full tilt poker, DuckPoker, Pokermira, Carbon Poker and others. I play on Stars and Full Tilt.

Alex B

Alex B

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
fullfreepoker have pass for freerolls ftp and pkrstrs and many others

westside1950

westside1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me Titan Poker has the best freerolls, but first you need to upgrade your account to a 2nd level (getting 250 points in a month).
When you do that you practically have very good freeroll every 2-3 days.

yonosemanana

yonosemanana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why arent USA players allowed on freerolls at Pokerstars or Fulltilt. Its not like we are depositing any money....?

westside1950

westside1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why arent USA players allowed on freerolls at Pokerstars or Fulltilt. Its not like we are depositing any money....?

Yes, but you can win some real money (on freerolls) , so then you could play with it.
And that's what your goverment forbidds you to do... And it's a shame ;)

G

George Walker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone want play 500USD freeroll? Join me on skype : Burneas and get ticket for free

D

Datius Tirgoveti

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cardschat 150 freeroll password?! pls

S

separatist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im played freerolls only wis Tshare more then 1$ for exempl if prize fund of a tournament 100$ im gone played this tourney only if there will be no more than 100 players
almost all of this freerols have additional conditions in the form of the deposit or a set of a certain quantity of rake
the best freerols suitable under my criteria are generally in the new rooms developing poker, their complete list very big but you will help google

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars its a very good site of poker. In my opinion its the best.

Freeroll Passwords