Sites that have freerolls?

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
full tilt , bankrollmob , 25$ pot, 1000+ players, first place 5.50, This one is hard to cash, And, April 4th, there is prive freeroll, take two freeroll, pot 150$, and a special bonus when you get ft twice you get a 50$ bonus,

ivkeeeeee

ivkeeeeee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888poker best on frerool turnaments

P

playn4fun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great topic :icon_thum there were a few things about some sites I didn't know so thank you I appreciate all the info. :)

D

Disaster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't know if its been said but, Full flush has a lot of free rolls and there isn't a ton of players in most of them. Lots of fish.

K

Kimblz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For US Players, America's Card Room isn't too bad for freerolls. I mean it's a small cash prize but it usually finishes pretty quickly and sometimes they have some pretty big freerolls without passwords you can join...

mange1234

mange1234

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Stars is best site

poker stars is the best on line poker site and have the best free-rolls. However and unfortunately, USA peeps can't play there.

I usually stick to the CC free-rolls or play the micro games on various sites.

Good luck and hope to cya on the felts soon.

Mike

cjmoles

cjmoles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can anyone give me a list of websites that have regular freerolls? I'd like to know how much you can win at each, how regularly they have them, etc. I'm currently playing at carbon poker and the freerolls aren't regular anymore. Was wondering what websites are having regular freerolls.

Thanks

America's Cardroom is the best right now at offering freerolls....there's always freeroll running 24/7. There's also a freeroll points race. At the end of each week the person who has the most points wins a $55 ticket to the Beast and a $215 ticket to the Sunday Special, top 10 point leaders win a seat into the Beast wsop tourney, $55. That's on top of the freeroll wins! It's pretty cool.

T

treyspadorcia

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon poker has freerolls every week and bol has them every day

S

Stalfos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
America's Cardroom is the best right now at offering freerolls....there's always freeroll running 24/7. There's also a freeroll points race. At the end of each week the person who has the most points wins a $55 ticket to the Beast and a $215 ticket to the Sunday Special, top 10 point leaders win a seat into the Beast WSOP tourney, $55. That's on top of the freeroll wins! It's pretty cool.

Yes this is what I am playing. I like the "on demand" nature of it.

sunirico

sunirico

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is true that you will probably find a freeroll at every poker room but there are some that stand out above the rest. If you want to be playing freerolls till they come out of your ears...

Amongst the exclusive freerolls at pokerstars there's the hubble satelites to several round two's over the weekend. The 100K Privilege which has a $1000 pool and several times a day for which you get a 30 day ticket when some depositing conditions are met but you can also get a day pass for free from the VIP store if you are ChromeStar or above.

FullTilt has similar round 1 satellites to two weekly $250 Round 2 tournaments one giving TT (tournament tickets) and the other RGT(ring game tickets). They also have two $50 freerolls which you have to register for within the hour.

NetBet on iPoker is probably the best for freerolls they have several Instant Win tournaments that reward Twister tickets and then there are the free festival that are hourly $5 freerolls. They also have a free 5c 9 person SNG pays 3c to winner and 1c to 2nd and 3rd each, this is on demand but there is some unwritten monthly limit cap.

Everest also on iPoker has a step on demand SNG system they call Sashta, step 1 is a fixed limit 6 max sng freeroll capped at 4 per person per hour, the rest are all no limit, 2 places paid step 6 awards a $10 tournament token which gets you into some serious pricepool tournaments. In addition to Shasta they also have their own multi entry freerolls (3 max I think) which awards shasta step 2 (10c) tokens.

Betonline on Action Poker network has at least one freeroll per hour ranging from $25 to $300 pricepools.

Doxxbet I'm not sure exactly which network as they run on 2 networks but I could only ever play on one of them. They have many freerolls but they are either satellites or they pay you it points, which sound awesome I think you can win 2000 points which eventually translates to 20c and not likely to give you a bankroll anytime soon.

nJoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Asualum2015

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best free rolls

I'm an American player and was wondering what site I should play for more free rolls? I have a acr account and thinking about bovada but I don't know what their free rolls are like.

F

FARMMARK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was hoping for more information in this thread. I know there are several at betonline poker.

WhereDidMyEVGo

WhereDidMyEVGo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As far as I know bovada freerolls are nonexistent.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Acr has $10 on demand free rolls all day. They also have some kind of new social media free roll type promotion, but I'm not familiar with it.

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best freerolls are the ones with the least amount of players and the biggest prizepools. Your best bet is to play in private freerolls like the ones that Cardschats provides on here if you've been a member for long enough. Many of the poker sites that provide freerolls on their own don't really have any freerolls that are worth playing if your looking to make any decent change. You should just take a look for yourself and download all the sites that are available to you.

A

Asualum2015

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea I think acr is going to be best for now. Those 10$ on demand ones are lengthy for some change but I've finished top 10 three times so far.

LinkornU

LinkornU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best freerols are provided by Cardchat:)

R

Ray Sliva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking forward to the freerolls on cardschat, still working on the required post. I am looking forward to meeting some of players who respond within this forum. I have been impressed with the quality of helpful, positive and clean responses. Hope to see you at the tables Asualum2015.--r

alipalip

alipalip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many freerolls on each server! I think the best freerols are with low players and wiht prices as much it can be. Usually it`s 25-100$. On PS there are alwasy many players plays on freerols (like 1000-5000) so the best choose is privat freerols like CC.
Good luck to you at tables!

bossbran

bossbran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best freerols are provided by Cardchat:)

I agree to this.. it feels good while you play at CC freeroll with 60 to 80 players with high payouts.. I do believe that more starter players will learn more about pokers here at CC..

T

Tugui02

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
tournament freeroll

who is the highest paid freeroll poker tournament and after platform:confused: ;)

PCK

PCK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm,i think the biggest freeroll is on Poker Stars ,1M prize pool with 100k for 1st place,but is just for SuperNova and SuperNova Elitte players ,and have sattelites for +Golden players vip status.

BigCountryGB

BigCountryGB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does any other US network besides WPN have regular public freerolls? If not, I just continue playing the on-demand freerolls at ACR until I qualify for CC's.

Freeroll Passwords