ammytyagi

ammytyagi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IN
Chips
Ipoker network skins has some good freerolls . Betfred offers weekly £500 freeroll on sunday with approx 250 players 10 min level.

B

BadBeat420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play Full Flush, Betonline, and Americas card room. ACR has tourneys about every half hour to hour!

J

jano333

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Small freerolls 20/50 euro couple times daily at iPoker clients.

tignutz

tignutz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
top freeroll sites for US players...
1. americas cardroom
2. full flush poker.
3. see 1 & 2

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline and Full Flush has the most freerolls as far as I have seen. juicy stakes also has 2 or 3 $250 on Wed and Thurs. That is if they still have then. I have not been on there in awhile.

maugli

maugli

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Novuspoker have some good freerolls per day.

But...

''Please know that your withdrawal will not be processed as you have won the money in freerolls and not wagered the 75% of the amount won in rake in our cash game tables, as stated in our terms and conditions for freerolls.''

B

BullWink

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing freerolls without depositing

Thanks for the great information on this thread. The reason that I came here to cardschat.com was I found the site using a google search to find where I could find freerolls available to non-depositing players. I found out about the exclusive freerolls for "special" members (on cardschat), and hope to qualify for this in a couple of months. I will compile a list of freerolls that I have found and will post them at a later date.

TempoShaman

TempoShaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any freerolls on us sites goin on right now?

^^ needin some freeroll love,

carbon?fullflush?bovada?

rogerdelpk

rogerdelpk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tonybet OFC freerolls on euros...............PKR freeroll tournaments.....

K

Krieseman

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
americas cardroom has on demand freerolls

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Black Chip, Full Flush, Betonline all have public freerolls and accept USA players.

TempoShaman

TempoShaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive been using full flush and betonline, got a little bankroll in betonline from them

note im a usa player

J

jimmy62

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
betonline,pokerhost,sportsbetting poker,and true poker runs on demands $10 at 270 registrants and several sattelites to their high dollar buy in gtd. tournys on certain days.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
us sites is betonline all day runs freerolls took me three weeks to build a database of notes now am moneying regular every few events but is a lot of people up to 2000 :(

sleeves acr blackchip poker have 10 events all time on demand and other events right now gearing up for oss and million dollar event i have four sat's into the second round but best so far is 8th for the million dollar event.

full flush has pops giving to people so have 1 pop buy in four times a day and like four other freerolls a day maybe more pokerhost is sleeve but they do not offer the pops.

juicy poker has three events a day to qualify for a bigger event 15 pay have made it four times to the bigger events a 1.00 to 3.00 but have failed to money so far.

akran75

akran75

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars, im my opinion, its the best site not only with the best Money tournments but also with a lot of god freerolls some of them with nice prices.

:D :D PS with good frerools..U ar from mars?
PS have the worst frerool !

party,titan,PS,fuul tilt,AC,winer,paddy,carbon... nothing specialy,
but unibet...u have good frerool,if thay alow your country,but only a good freroll

TempoShaman

TempoShaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone else been having tragic issues with betonline softwarE? cant even keep it going when i open up a table

LD1977

LD1977

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but W. Hill poker has a crapton of various promotions and freerolls, although you need to:
1) actually look for them yourself
2) opt in into them (this is important)

A lot of the best stuff requires a minimal deposit though.

I made a 50 Euro deposit and withdrew it after testing out the site (zero problems with withdrawal after sending scans of documents proving my age) and am still sitting on 3 tournament tokens worth 26 Euros + a bunch of tokens for some freeroll promotion they are running.

They have:
- actual freerolls that I don't play because the prizes are laughable
- some SnGs for first depositors that are super easy (2 allowed per day, 9 players, 1 prize of 1 Euro token, every day for 90 days from signup)
- you get some free Club points (also used for freerolls)
- deposit bonus if you want to grind it out
- random free stuff (like those 20 tokens they dumped on me for that freeroll series)
- few promotions that require a bit of play to qualify for so not exactly 100% freerolls but unless you are anti-talented for poker those are also easy

Basically if I had the time and inclination I could farm the SnG freerolls and other stuff for probably few hundred Euros over next few months... but I don't feel like it so I will just burn those tokens and try to bink a MTT prize or two (they have MTTs during my TV watching time, perfect).

Last edited:
K

Krieseman

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full flush poker and acr for north americans

fiveohtwo502

fiveohtwo502

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
K8poker.net has sme also...pretty small but theyre alright. I also play on hogwildpoker they have somegood prizes etc... Best 4 games a month for a laptop etc

B

billyboy313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
love the full flush freerolls , closest online site ive seen to real poker . not cold deck after cold deck

U

UnreaLaydown

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,
I personally believe that the best freeroll that you can get into is on pokerstars. First you must enter into a weekly qualifier where the top 108 players receive a ticket to the "weekly round 2". You then have the opportunity to either register for the Saturday (usually NL Holdem 6-max) tournament or the sunday tournament which can be pot limit omaha and other assorted games. These tournaments have a prize pool of $2000, and first prize usually gets somewhere in the range of $200.

888 poker does provide the highest quantity of freerolls though with their $75 added freerolls (roughly 4 a day) and their snap $20 freerolls which resemble "zoom" poker on pokerstars.

TakinOver

TakinOver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hog wild poker!!!! Its the greatest... :)
Theres so many freerolls you can almost make a living with all the sites. I choose to go to work though and leave that to the pros. :eek:

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone know the password for the 500 bonus freeroll on carbon

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played Black Chip, but the payouts are really small. They have one every hour. The Cake remnant Juicy Stakes has freerolls for small tourney entries but that site has some problems as regards payouts, or so I have heard. .

Freeroll Passwords