Poker Beta Testers Wanted

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yikes :eek: that`s dedication.

Have you tried the cash games yet, KD ? I think that`s where the better players are hanging out. The view-flop percentages are lower than on Titan (for example), which seems out of place, considering how wild the tourney play is.

I played some 6-max ring games last night and enjoyed them. I found them just about perfect for my taste. The players are not dumb enough to call with trash, so you don`t get the ridiculous bad beats, but they are just loose enough to pay you off when you hit a good hand.
thats one thing I'm really bad at, cash tables. can't play them, some day I might learn. Just played a 1 euro sit and go turbo, started with 1000 each, I was up to 5000+ by the 10th hand. Had a bit of trouble heads-up, due to the fact that 'she' called with anything and frequently hit. took her out with 2 pairs against her bottom pair!
currently at 55 euros, which im happy with.
defo play the wild west, most of them dont load up at start, so you can sit there with 8000 chips against their 500!
Happy fishing!
just went from last of 8 to 1st of 8 in three hands in sit and go im at now!

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yikes :eek: that`s dedication.

Have you tried the cash games yet, KD ? I think that`s where the better players are hanging out. The view-flop percentages are lower than on Titan (for example), which seems out of place, considering how wild the tourney play is.

I played some 6-max ring games last night and enjoyed them. I found them just about perfect for my taste. The players are not dumb enough to call with trash, so you don`t get the ridiculous bad beats, but they are just loose enough to pay you off when you hit a good hand.

Ive only been on site since Friday and with Saturday a busy day ive only managed a quick visit but the cash tables are fun :)

I must have struck lucky with a double up of my €20 start up (thx :)) within the first few hands (.50/€1 table) so ill be back for more lol

From what ivebriefly seen i like it, also on the notes the 1-5 ranking, nice :)

Enjoy and Peace

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I must have struck lucky with a double up of my €20 start up (thx :)) within the first few hands (.50/€1 table) so ill be back for more lol

That was very bold, Ian, playing those stakes and risking your whole BR on one game. :eek:

I`m still playing the 5c/10c, and thinking I`ll win a bit more before I try the 10c/20c. :eek:

Well played, though.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play at that level anyway but usually with $40 so i supposed it was an automatic move - :) ,
just played it quiet while getting used to the site and tightish like i would when short-stacked in cash :)

Besides i found a nice doner to my stack and watched a few hands go by before leaving :p

Enjoy and Peace

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
last timr i did beta testing was for spades lounge and they still have 100 bucks of my money.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
get on this site when it goes live(November?), as there is so much donkplay it's unreal.IE these guys that call bets all the way, then as soon as their 'draw' card hits, they go all-in. No careful betting. So you think, yep, they've hit!
Anyone on there, try the 2 table 1 euro sng, pays out to top 4. I'm just playing one now, 2nd game, 4 people all-in with AKos, 55, 77, A4soooted.
Its too funny for words................

Xife

Xife

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One thing you really need to look into fixing what happens to DC'd players... I was in a 5 euro heads up match... and my brother accidently knocked out my network cable.. i got DC'd and then i had to reopen the client.... like half a minute after I dc'd I was back into the client..... And the HU match just ended giving him the win.. (We were both even in chips at the time...)

I tried Searching for my username to see if i was still seated at the tourniment but i wasnt.. So now im out 5 euro's.. :( Which is like... 7 bucks!

Do the tourniments / SNG's just kick you out if you get DC'd ?

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah you have to find them again, which is a bugger.
unlucky xife
how you doing with the sit and goes there?

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
xife, seriously, u want a 5 euro chip dump from me? Im up 30 euros, give it back when you win big?

Xife

Xife

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
xife, seriously, u want a 5 euro chip dump from me? Im up 30 euros, give it back when you win big?

Nonono, the offer is greatly appreciated... But I'll be fine :]

I'm going to win this 1 euro tourniment... i hope :)

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Xife, im serious. im on for another 10 minutes. i'll chip dump 5 euros to you, i'll still have 45 euros, u'll be back up, when you win, I'll get my chips back.
btw whats your login there?

Xife

Xife

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My login is Xife, but honestly im fine :) im at 31 euro's still so i'm okay..

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
xife i found you, railbirding your rebuy mtt with 29 people left
gl

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok mate, will watch for a bit, watch out for adsum and danielson, plyed thm b4, they can be good.
cant talk on rail, cause i aint registered!

Xife

Xife

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the tips! Hopefully i'll pick up some playable hands soon :D

Edit - looks like Adsum is tilting after losing that pot he tried to steal lol...

Edit #2 - Ahh i knew i had him at the flop when i had top pair with ace kicker... cant believe he had 10,3 and hit his second pair on the turn.. oh well.. still in it thats a thing to be thankfull for..

Last edited:
KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
still railing xife, make that 6th spot at least then build on it from there.
like the bet with the TT a few minutes ago, took down that all-inner with j7 soooooooted
go xife

Xife

Xife

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
still railing xife, make that 6th spot at least then build on it from there.
like the bet with the TT a few minutes ago, took down that all-inner with j7 soooooooted
go xife

Thanks lol, see my steal?

(Refer to the "Strip Poker" thread for more information. Btw I was not accurate on the flop, but it was K something something lol..)

Edit -> Blinds are getting huge :x

Raised with AK.. only twice blinds.. should have done 3x... but didnt wanna miss... was called with J4 and lost a big chunk of my stack... :(

Last edited:
KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok mate, im in a freeroll, but its so quiet there tht im heckling everyone, and they are all gunning for me. im just waiting for my AA to show up...............

Xife

Xife

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok mate, im in a freeroll, but its so quiet there tht im heckling everyone, and they are all gunning for me. im just waiting for my AA to show up...............

Haha nice, Good luck in the free roll.. I love trash talking sometimes... I would trash talk a bit here.. but I dont think I want people gunning for me... being the short stack and all.. And they are all talking in some other language lol.

I'm out in 8th.... The big stacks kept doubling/trippling up the shorter stacks... So I had to make a move and AQ suited looked good.. ran into pocket 10's and they held up... Was fun tho lol I think I did pretty good, I didn't hit any good cards except for the pocket 10's.. then I stole a few pots along the way...

Last edited:
KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so the next hands nothing, im still trash talking, then I get KK on the button. i went all-in, got 2 callers, one with TT(fair enough) and the guy I trashed has a big chip lead and calls with 74 suited. flop comes 74Q. I dont improve.
I laugh, and say, good move mate, as it was suited!
no reply.
quietest poker site ive ever played on.
full of scandananvian and former eastern block people.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
xife, freeroll in 2 mins, get in it, we'll trash talk each other!

Xife

Xife

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn sorry man.. I ran out to the store to get me some drinks to keep me going... (Poker-a-thon tonight) I missed it.

Debating joining the daily 20 vip points tourniment..

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im off to bed, been up since 4pm and now its 7.30am.
trashtalking a fixed limit sng now, ive found my calling in life, to be a trashtalking poker player

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And they are all talking in some other language lol.

That`s interesting. I haven`t seen that yet.

One thing that struck me about this site is that, even though a lot of the players are from countries where English isn`t the first language, they seem very well-behaved when it comes to observing the English-only rule.

Different from other sites with a lot of non Anglo-Americans - Titan for example. Jabbering foreigners (possibly colluding ?) are a regular concern there.