Poker Beta Testers Wanted

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, I'm working nights now so missing out on all the fun, hopefully will get a couple of sng's in later before work.

jeterkid925

jeterkid925

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep plugging away and Im sure youll come through mate!
Hey man, I just sent you an email. Let me know if you got it or not so I can send you a new one incase their was a problem.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok im in :)

ready for standards to drop lol :p

Enjoy and Peace

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK, just thought I'd show my placings:
4th out of 55, profit 6 euros 50
2nd out of 33, profit 15 euros
4th out of 20, profit 1 euro
2nd out of 20, profit 14 euros
total staked 6 euros 50, total back 41 euros, profit 34 euros 50
Martin, get more of these Scandanavian players on your site, and quick!
I know its not much of a field of results, but I'm enjoying it.
the last final table, i was sat in 5th place(top 4 get paid), and not getting any cards. but rather than the big stacks bullying the little stacks as is usual, they all gunned for each other.
Also, if the flop looks scary and they all check, even a minimum bet will scare them off.
I know it looks like bragging, but believe me I'm an average player on any other site.

M

martin_macd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK, just thought I'd show my placings:
4th out of 55, profit 6 euros 50
2nd out of 33, profit 15 euros
4th out of 20, profit 1 euro
2nd out of 20, profit 14 euros
Martin, get more of these Scandanavian players on your site, and quick!
I know its not mu.......... (cut for brevity)

Hi K.D,

I know, I really dont get to spend the time that I used to playing
(I used to play 40+ hours a week, these days I might play for an hour a week) -

BUT - I did play in a 1.50€ qualifier for the €3k guarantee (it starts in 1hr 15mins btw) and was chip leader from about the third hand righ the way through!

My username is Martin-Mac so keep an eye out!

cheers,

martin.

EDIT - BTW - I am not going to issue any more of the vouchers for now, as we have got enough people to find flaws, and any more would just be an extravagance! The rest of you will just have to wait another 10 days!!!!

Last edited:
Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm an average player on any other site.

Hmmm. Not sure I believe that, KD. :)

I know you`ve also had some success on Victor Chandler, and there are some decent players there.

M

martin_macd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TEST OUT THE TOURNAMENT LEAGUE GUYS

Man, I'm working nights now so missing out on all the fun, hopefully will get a couple of sng's in later before work.

Just thought you might like to know:

TOURNAMENT RANKINGS (WHOLE_NETWORK)
Place User Name Total Score 1 cmallett 71 2 TonyC 59 3 Otir 49 4 Tjaffe-OAK 43 5 mainari321 43 6 demjan 43 7 minidk 41 8 pokerkjeld 39 9 napoli74 35 10 Merlin77 33

Place User Name Total Score 391 KerouacDog 8

your currently 391st out of 12,000+ registered. Im in the 7 thousands right now, not good!!!

Anyway - Im also putting together a nice cash game league format, but I will probably host it on another site as it will be cross workeable with other sites on other networks so I see no reason not to market it everywhere... anyway, thats plans for the future (christmas :icon_santtime ) !

trescofanno1

trescofanno1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just to keep the thread updated and so there is some idea what response there is from this forum, I have sent an e-mail as well. Has anyone else responded that hasnt updated the thread?

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

KD, in the couple of days (small sample, admittedly) we`ve been playing here, my ROI in the tournies is over 100. :)

In any normal company, that would be good, but on these numbers yours is over 500. :eek: :eek: :eek:

That`s just silly :)

M

martin_macd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just to keep the thread updated and so there is some idea what response there is from this forum, I have sent an e-mail as well. Has anyone else responded that hasnt updated the thread?

Hi tresco,

have replied to your email, but I didnt receive it till about 8.10 local time, it says that you sent it at 11.11 this morning? if you dont get it let me know and I will PM you.

thanks,

martin.

O

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too bad I haven't got one year experience with online poker. I'd like to play there aswell :(

Oh well, better luck next time :p

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi K.D,

I know, I really dont get to spend the time that I used to playing
(I used to play 40+ hours a week, these days I might play for an hour a week) -

BUT - I did play in a 1.50€ qualifier for the €3k guarantee (it starts in 1hr 15mins btw) and was chip leader from about the third hand righ the way through!

My username is Martin-Mac so keep an eye out!

cheers,

martin.

EDIT - BTW - I am not going to issue any more of the vouchers for now, as we have got enough people to find flaws, and any more would just be an extravagance! The rest of you will just have to wait another 10 days!!!!
I'll look out for you on the tables(and stay clear as you might be one of the few good players there!)
Yeah, I've seen these qualifiers, they look good, problem is I'm working nights at mo, so I sleep, grab a game, sleep, maybe another game, then go to work. Looking forward to a night of or two, to get some serious poker time.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too bad I haven't got one year experience with online poker. I'd like to play there aswell :(

All being well, it`ll be open to everybody in a couple of weeks, m8. In theory, we`re only testing at the moment, though you`ll gather that it`s a nice job if you can get it :)

Oh, and when you do get on, keep a careful lookout for KerouacsDog. You don`t want to play with him. :D

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KD, in the couple of days (small sample, admittedly) we`ve been playing here, my ROI in the tournies is over 100. :)

In any normal company, that would be good, but on these numbers yours is over 500. :eek: :eek: :eek:

That`s just silly :)
silly maybe, but excellent all the same.
btw whats everyone's username there, so I can add you all and look out for you?
Mine is KerouacDog(drop the 's')

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Oh well, better luck next time :p
keep on this forum as well, I've learnt so much from the regulars here. My game has gone from poor to better than poor!

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
keep on this forum as well, I've learnt so much from the regulars here. My game has gone from poor to better than poor!

Mine and Gord's are surprisingly LoDog and gord962.

I will be playing some tonight starting at 7:00 EST time and a lot on the weekend. Only up a few euros after playing a bit last night but I see much more in my future based on the way everyone and I mean everyone at my tables would call anything with bottom pair or a draw.:eek:

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah i see you in that freezout, unfortunatley railbirds cant chat, so i'll watch for a bit. gl

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine and Gord's are surprisingly LoDog and gord962.

I will be playing some tonight starting at 7:00 EST time and a lot on the weekend. Only up a few euros after playing a bit last night but I see much more in my future based on the way everyone and I mean everyone at my tables would call anything with bottom pair or a draw.:eek:
good to see some more ccers there. unfortuantely i have to go to work right now, but will be on there sometime tomorrow.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Martin,
one thing, can we run 2 accounts from the same IP address? With victorchandler, myself and my gf both have accounts there from the same Ip,(laptop and desktop) and now and again we'll play each other in sng's and MTT's. I know vc are so hot on collusion that we never even warn each other we have a good hand, just wondering if ur site allowed that. i would deposit some money to open her account if allowed?

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah i see you in that freezout, unfortunatley railbirds cant chat, so i'll watch for a bit. gl

Why thank you, kind sir. :)

Pity about the rail chat, but I`d guess that`s probably the network and Martin won`t be able to fix it.

M

martin_macd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Martin,
one thing, can we run 2 accounts from the same IP address? With victorchandler, myself and my gf both have accounts there from the same Ip,(laptop and desktop) and now and again we'll play each other in sng's and MTT's. I know vc are so hot on collusion that we never even warn each other we have a good hand, just wondering if ur site allowed that. i would deposit some money to open her account if allowed?

Hi Kerouacs, Yep you can open multiple accounts from the same IP, they will need to be on seperate email addresses though, and obviously not concurrently!

thanks!

martin.

M

martin_macd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Pity about the rail chat, but I`d guess that`s probably the network and Martin won`t be able to fix it.

Hi Guys! Bit disappointed in my performance, I never rebought or added on and managed to stay 7th to 9th till about an hour and a half in, then lost 90% of my stack with a 10 high diamond flush with the Ace, King and Jack on the table. damnit!!

finally busted out about 30 hands later in about 30th place, not the best finish but I did have enough work to be getting on with, all in all I enjoyed it and if I go out to a 2% chance of the opponant having the higher diamond, well cest la vie..

M

martin_macd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

yep, nothing I can do about that im afraid. It annoyed me too, but having said that final tables can get a bit chatty with too many onlookers.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another small moan that I`m sure will also be outside your control, Martin :

The blinds rise really fast in the STTs. They`re the fastest I`ve seen anywhere. STTs are my main specialty, but I`m getting odd results on your site. Every STT I enter, I either win it or come 7th-8th. I`m sure it`s because of the blinds.

If I win a pot in the first couple of levels and build a reasonable chip stack, I go on to win. If I don`t hit a hand early on, the blinds are killing me by level three.

And that`s the standard STTs. I daren`t try the turbos. :eek: