Poker Beta Testers Wanted

Xife

Xife

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tough break Egon :/

Hey i'm just curious if anyone else is having the client DC on you ? even tho your internet is still up.. A few times now It has said its disconnected even tho my internet is still up... It's also happend to a friend of mine, kinda sucks because i was in a cash table full of fish, and i just flopped top 2 pair :(

Edit - just talked to the table once i got back in, they say that they all got disconnected as well :S

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep, i run broadband thru one pc(for my gf to watch me when she's in between hands on her site), and wifi thru the laptop, funnily enough they both get dced.
you know what I think?
its so that the card-riggers can have a p*ss-break. you know, those guys who rig the cards for the fish, so they hit their draws now and again.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but, xife, we are testing the software, so maybe it has glitches still

Last edited:
Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A few times now It has said its disconnected even tho my internet is still up... It's also happend to a friend of mine,

I had that happen once too. But that`s in something like 1500 hands now, so I reckon that`s about as stable as any site.

That reminds me - has anyone tried importing the hand histories into Poker Tracker ? Looks as though it should be compatible.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive only just got pokertracker(demo) yesterday, saving the 1000 hand trial for my absolute cash games

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
buy it off me, $400, just give me your credit card number, i'll do the rest.......

Last edited:
Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, I tried it myself and answered my own question. Should have done that in the first place, if I wasn`t lazy. :)

For anyone who`s interested, the hand histories import perfectly. Use the "Auto-import B2B" menu option.

Xife

Xife

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the topic of HH, I've been trying to get my HH for a tourniment so I can review how I played... But when I type in the tourniment ID it says game # ____ does not exist.. Can you not find HH on tourniments?

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no, only cash tables, i was looking for that telesina quad hand

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no, only cash tables

Not so, m8. The one I posted up above is from an STT.

As far as I can tell, they are all saved to your PC (assuming you select that option in the CDP lobby menus). However, Tracker seems to read only the Ring Games and STTs, not the MTTs.

trescofanno1

trescofanno1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't had any DC problems yet. My biggest problem has been fish catching cards ( must have been a good fish day yesterday). Hit a hidden set of aces on the flop --rainbow and no straight draws. Put pot size bet in and got a call, turn gave two hearts on the board and so went all-in to see off any possible flush draw, he called and hit his heart on the river for a flush. It was the only draw he had- up to the river he had K high.

Havent played on the cash tables since because I might still be on tilt 24 hours later!!!!

Haven't got to grips fully with the blind structure on the sit n gos yet and have bubbled in the last two 20 player 10 euro sit n gos. Maybe yesterday was just a bad day.

BR a miserable 87 euros

PocketMG

PocketMG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi all....can i have the link to this site??
pleaseeeeeee

cheers

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi all....can i have the link to this site??
pleaseeeeeee

cheers
nah, you missed it by a week, we're still testing!
goes live in november.
european site, 99% fish calling draws all the way, or betting their ace to the river with nothing matching on board
1% sharks good note thingy, which you can put on each player, rate them 1 to 5
(easy way to spot the sharks and fishes at a micro limit table-there, but probably works everywhere? fish bring the minimum to the table, so they dont lose too much, sharks are sat there with 3 or 4 times what the fish have bought-in, and the sharks are there for hours, whilst the fish drop in for 10 minutes, before blowing their stack on an all-in straight or flush draw, or A or K with low kicker)

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is one of the skins at the network, so we would see you there thru this:
Mod edit: Link removed on request ~DM

Last edited by a moderator:
M

martin_macd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi All - Sorry for my asence since the weekend - had a nightmare of a week so far...... ANYWAY:

I would like to thank everyone in the newsgroup for 1) helping me with the Beta Test, and 2) providing each other help whilst Ive not been here - I wont forget it guys!!

In any case Im back to work fully now and my schedual is as follows: Between tonight and tomorrow morning you will all receive by email a questionaire covering the software, and individual aspects of the software, with a few more general poker questions as well.

I would be really grateful if you guys could get it back to me as soon as you have time to, as I will be commencing the website redesign in full tomorrow (during which time it may be unavailable for a few minutes at a time as I update it).

Regarding the Beta testers tournament I was posting about on Saturday :
I would like to schedual this for NEXT SATURDAY 4th of November at

2100 CET
2000 UK
1600 canada (Atlantic)
0500 Australia (Ill understand if you guys dont show up!)

and the format I am suggesting is as follows:

NL Holdem
2000 Starting Chips
Blinds increase every 12 mins
buyin €5+.50
Added Money €200

I expect 20 to 25 players to show up (judging by who is actively in touch with me) so we would be looking at a two, maybe three table tourny with €300 prize money - and Ill be playing as well!

PLEASE CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE IN AGREEMENT WITH THE STRUCTURE AND TIME IS CONVENIENT!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the website has been changed according to the comments and questionairres I have, I will officially call the site "live" - the software changes will take a few weeks to have implemented as it is somewhat network dependant.

Also - we will be having monthly "Team C.D.P." events with lots of added money and other benefits which will include buyins to major tournaments (ie wsop + EPT), I am planning on making inclusion in team CDP dependant on earning at least 2,500 VIP points - which I will knock down to a thousand for you guys should you choose to stay after the Beta period is over (which I hope you all will!).

Anyway - Im off to the 1/2 tables for an hour before the wife gets home from work!!

cheers,

martin.

M

martin_macd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is one of the skins at the network, so we would see you there thru this:

Hi KD - you may as well just point them at my site!

I dont mind people visiting.... as long as people know when they visit that the website isnt the finished product - and our special features like leagues and tournaments arent quite up and running yet!

Do us a favour and edit your post, either removing the link entirely or change it to mine! :eek:

thanks mate!

martin.

M

martin_macd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really need to get poker tracker :(

I honestly honestly honestly recommend Poker Office

www.pokeroffice.com its pretty much the same as pokertracker - but I far prefer the interface, and its easier to set up. Its also 100% compatible with our site, and updates statistics every hand live on a table overlay, completely configurable.

Wow - Ive just read that back to myself, I should sell the bleedin program!

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any word on US players yet martin? I'm dying to check it out.

M

martin_macd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any word on US players yet martin? I'm dying to check it out.

Hi Jim, bad news Im afraid - we wont be accepting USA players until the new year at the earliest. Desptite me obtaining my own gaming license the network are not permitting US customers. It pisses me off as I have no problems morally or legally accepting US players.

I guess when we are big enough to move off the network we can take who we like!

Sorry - the only thing I could suggest would be moving to Europe. A bit extreme granted, but hey! youve got to go a long way to find a good fish these days :D :D :D !!!

M

martin_macd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now then this is interesting. a 40 euro shorthanded freezeout with a guaranteed 2000 euro prize pool and with 6 minutes to go to the start only 20 players. got to give that a go- talk about value2!!

Hi Trescofanno - The value on these tournaments some nights is unreal - I managed to play in one last week with 39 entrants - took an early chip lead, sat tight for about an hour and tripled the buyin by just sitting there. Not classic tournament strategy I know, but I was in the middle of wrtiting some script and that had all my attention!!!

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Martin, some guys/girls here are mensa(high IQ) material, some are blue collar material, some are white collar material, some are Macdonalds burgers outfit material, me? I just sit in my 'special' corner, with my hat on, with a big 'D' on it. Thick as 2 short planks, I am.
Apologies
www.costadlepoker.com
is the official site, although the other one is nice, you dont get to see us cc-ers there, so go thru my signature link, please?

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Martin, some guys/girls here are mensa(high IQ) material, some are blue collar material, some are white collar material, some are Macdonalds burgers outfit material, me? I just sit in my 'special' corner, with my hat on, with a big 'D' on it. Thick as 2 short planks, I am.
Apologies
www.costadlepoker.com
is the official site, although the other one is nice, you dont get to see us cc-ers there, so go thru my signature link, please?
does that go some way to make amends?
sorry again

M

martin_macd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does that go some way to make amends?
sorry again

Hi KD - LOL hehehehe!! :D :D :) :) :D :D

Im not rubbing it in, but while your post was VERY funny, when I noticed that youd posted the wrong address anyway I nearly fell of my seat!!

try again mate!!!!:) :) :) :) :)