Poker Beta Testers Wanted

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
martin, will get the little lady's account set up when you go live. can i not transfer half my millions to her? Im sure i'll build that amount by then.
Another thing. played 2 20 seater sit-and-goes, strange thing, in the 1 euro one i started with 1000 chips, but in the 3 euro one i got 2000 chips. Is that right? on my main site i use(vcpoker) I always start with 2000 whether its sng, mtt, or hu, and im so used to that amount.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
played 2 20 seater sit-and-goes, strange thing, in the 1 euro one i started with 1000 chips, but in the 3 euro one i got 2000 chips.

Hmmm, I see what you mean, KD. Having checked, it looks like the 20 man SnGs (except at the lowest buyin) all start with bigger stacks.

That could be a solution to my problem with the blinds chewing me up too fast. So far, I`ve been playing only the games that start with a small stack.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah just finished 4th in one, and currently 11th out of 12 in my current one. will play tight for a bit and comeback(hopefully)
yeah i need a bigger chipstack to start with!

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i go all in, he calls with A3 os, i hit full house. now am 6th of 12

trescofanno1

trescofanno1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mmmm problems

i recieved an e-mail from Martin with a sign up code, went through the registering process, clicked on 'send validation e-mail' but have never recieved it and find that I cant log in. I have now sent 2 e-mails to their support but have had no reply. When I try to log on it says incorrect details. I tried to go through the registration process again but it says the username I have put in is already taken so I seem to be registered but cannot log in.

Any chance of an explanation or some assistance Martin?

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mmmm problems

clicked on 'send validation e-mail' but have never recieved it and find that I cant log in.

That happened to me too, and I thought something was broken.

It did work in the end, just took a long time (see first page of this thread).

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mmmm problems

i recieved an e-mail from Martin with a sign up code, went through the registering process, clicked on 'send validation e-mail' but have never recieved it and find that I cant log in. I have now sent 2 e-mails to their support but have had no reply. When I try to log on it says incorrect details. I tried to go through the registration process again but it says the username I have put in is already taken so I seem to be registered but cannot log in.

if you have already registered with that network(i think 20+ poker sites use that software, you cant use that name. try a different log-in.I know pokerpasia use that one, of which i am a freeroll whore there)

trescofanno1

trescofanno1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Egon Towst and Kerouacs Dog

Thanks for the advice folks, Guess I will have to be a little more patient. I have had to adulterate my username from 'trescofanno1' to 'trescofann' so that it fits in, so its unlikely its already taken. I've never had to shorten before so I dont think I've ever registered to that network.

I'll wait a while and see if anything comes through.

M

martin_macd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mmmm problems

Hi Tresco, as per the other posts here that have allready replied, it can take some time for some reason. I have personally registered about 30 accounts, the vast majority have worked and been received in the first 5 minutes, one or two got lost in spam mail folders only to be found later, and two have taken 3hours + to get there.

Unfortionately, it is something slightly beyond my control, allthough I can do a damn good job of complaining to the network!

Anyway - I can see your account online this morning so I hope you enjoy the tables!

EDITED - TRESCO!! Your Account is on the system, but I can see you havent logged in, please check your hotmail spam folder, this has happened with most hotmail users now! Once you have clicked the activation link then you should be able to log in immediately.

If you havent received it, try logging in on the website, it will tell you that the account is unconfirmed, and you will have a link to "re-send verification email" just click to re-send it mate!

thanks,

martin.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
come play with the scandinavians tresco, they really hate each other and leave the english(me) alone!

trescofanno1

trescofanno1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Martin,

sorted now, will try some SnG's a little later (got to go shopping !!)

It was in my junk mail

M

martin_macd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
martin, will get the little lady's account set up when you go live. can i not transfer half my millions to her? Im sure i'll build that amount by then.
Another thing. played 2 20 seater sit-and-goes, strange thing, in the 1 euro one i started with 1000 chips, but in the 3 euro one i got 2000 chips. Is that right? on my main site i use(vcpoker) I always start with 2000 whether its sng, mtt, or hu, and im so used to that amount.

Hi K.D and Egon Towst,

regarding the blinds going up quickly, AND the different starting chips, the reason for both of these is the buyin on a given tournament - with the 1€ tournaments as standard you get 500 chips, on the 3 euros, 2000, on the larger tournaments you get more still, ie, on the 30€ you get 2,500 chips.

Whilst this is a network issue, I do have a workardound of being able to specifiy and create my own tournaments in which I can choose the starting chips, blinds structure etc, HOWEVER it would only be open to the users signed up to my site, therefore for the time being there simply wouldnt be enough people to play...

I WILL CREATE A TOURNAMENT FOR MIDDLE TO LATE NEXT WEEK, AT 5€ BUYIN AND i WILL ADD 200€ TO THE PRIZE POOL - AND OPEN PURELY TO THE BETA TESTERS (AND ME!!)

COULD YOU ALL LEAVE A POST WITH WHAT TIME (C.E.T. ie. one hour after uk, or 5 hours behind EST) AND WHAT DAY WOULD SUIT YOU ALL BEST TO ACCOMODATE AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.

I doubt we would get more than about 30 people after checking users access logs, but that should be enough for a good tournament and it would be a good way for me to thank you guys for your help.

cheers guys,

martin.

(ps.Im off now till late sunday - visiting friends in the country with no net access(bleedin' peasants!!), so Ill get back to you all tomorrow afternoon.)

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Martin, any update on the US players playing? Just tried to log on to new account and still won't let me register.:(

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
About 9pm UK (is that 10 European ?) most nights is good for me.

Can`t guarantee to play. The wife isn`t a poker fan and expects to take precedence :) , but will certainly play if possible.

For future reference, can you create private tournies limited to an approved list of players (or by password) ? There might come a time, after the site is open to all, when we might ask you for a private game for Cardschat members.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
martin, working tonight, then off work til next thursday night, so any time is available for me, that fits in with the other guys. thanks for the add-on in the prize pool, it would be cool to get my ego deflated by some of you good players!
one thing i noticed, today, played a tourney, and the previous bets from the last hand(the actual chip graphic before each player) still showed up for the next bet, along with one guy's cards from the last hand. so it showed on the screen as one guy having cards and betting, but he actually wasnt/didnt, it was just left over from the previous hand. do you follow that? it confused the hell out of me!

gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
weeknights probably don't work well for LoDog and I trying to coordinate with Europe, but weekends are are usually fine.

Both of us are EST +2 hours

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
day or night, i'll still get beat!

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
played the wild west .50 mtt tonight, what a blast. ok, for those who dont know, and that included me, you start with 500 chips, and have unlimited rebuys, you can add on all the time in the first hour, whatever your chipcount. so the person next to me had 8000 chips!!!!! so i played tight, and didnt hit anything, nearly busted out. anyway, won some money on another mtt at the same time, so i figured id bump up my count. i was currently 54 of 54 out of 86 starters, so i bought 4000 chips for 4 euros, which put me in about 27th place, halfway. i continued to play tight, got some luck, and placed 13th for 11 euros, a profit of 6 euros 50. what a tourney!

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just played with kozlo on a rebuy, great game mate.

gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was railing at the final table. Well done KD!

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ah cool mate. i felt sorry for koz, but i was lucky to place, then the muppets attacked each other, and i got lucky, didnt expect 3rd for 12 euros. didnt rebuy, forgot to add-on!
new one starting now, 100 euros added. you in?

gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going in the 20 VIP tourney starting in about 9 minutes

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its 8am here been up all nite

Yikes :eek: that`s dedication.

Have you tried the cash games yet, KD ? I think that`s where the better players are hanging out. The view-flop percentages are lower than on Titan (for example), which seems out of place, considering how wild the tourney play is.

I played some 6-max ring games last night and enjoyed them. I found them just about perfect for my taste. The players are not dumb enough to call with trash, so you don`t get the ridiculous bad beats, but they are just loose enough to pay you off when you hit a good hand.